Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 20 19.0%

• Total voters

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BillyBob said:
Heck no, I just can't make any childish comments about Lighthouse....as far as I know, everyone else is fair game! :devil:
As long as it doesn't turn into an obsession it's fair game.

A comment here or there can be funny. A comment everyday on almost every TOL thread is asinine.

koban

Knight said:
As long as it doesn't turn into an obsession it's fair game.

A comment here or there can be funny. A comment everyday on almost every TOL thread is asinine.

At least it's not some big fat bloated dead guy! :devil:

Evoken

"SHE" mentioned the website in one of the PMs "SHE" sent me and I decided to look into it.

Valz

lovemeorhateme

One Eyed Jack said:
I'm glad you found us.

So am I :)

I feel that this website has helped me to grow spiritually. I mean, I am a different person from the guy who joined you almost a year ago. I was a liberal, proud, non-Christian homo. Now I am a Christian, I'm not liberal, I certainly ain't proud, and although I still struggle in the area of sexuality, I do not label myself as a gay person.

koban

lovemeorhateme said:

I feel that this website has helped me to grow spiritually. I mean, I am a different person from the guy who joined you almost a year ago. I was a liberal, proud, non-Christian homo. Now I am a Christian, I'm not liberal, I certainly ain't proud, and although I still struggle in the area of sexuality, I do not label myself as a gay person.

Are you still English??!! :sibbie:

Apologist

BANNED
Banned
lovemeorhateme said:

Once upon a time i was a Catholic who didn't particularly like heretics and infidels. Now i am a Catholic who really doesn't like Heretics and infidels.

Thank you TOL!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Apologist said:
Once upon a time i was a Catholic who didn't particularly like heretics and infidels. Now i am a Catholic who really doesn't like Heretics and infidels.

Thank you TOL!
Please don't thank us for any of your wacky beliefs. :kookoo:

Apologist

BANNED
Banned
Urizen said:
It was mentioned in passing on another forum I was lurking on as message board filled with "insane, bigoted, right-wingers" or something of the like. So with a glowing review like that, I felt compelled to check it out.

So did you find any insane, bigoted, right-wingers?

;)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
BillyBob said:
Heck no, I just can't make any childish comments about Lighthouse....as far as I know, everyone else is fair game! :devil:
Actually, you can say whatever you like, about me. Well, as long as it doesn't get on a mod's nerves.:chuckle:

koban

Urizen said:
Actually, as I recall. It was mentioned in passing on another forum I was lurking on as message board filled with "insane, bigoted, right-wingers" or something of the like. So with a glowing review like that, I felt compelled to check it out.

Looks like you've found yourself a home! :wave:

koban

Urizen said:
Oh, maybe one or two, :p but mostly just the kind of people that the whiniest sort of liberals would like to label as such with little reason.

We've got plenty of them too!

We keep 'em around for kicking and such. :banana: