ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Someone posted a link on misc.education.home-school.christian

D

Dee Dee Warren

I cannot remember.....it must have been through an Internet search engine.

Xmansmommy

Knight, I met Yxboom on Paltalk and he tried for months to persuade me to join TOL. I started reading for some time before I joined. Yxboom and Graceinme both finally convinced me one day to sign up And now look at me...:eek:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Xmansmommy
Knight, I met Yxboom on Paltalk and he tried for months to persuade me to join TOL. I started reading for some time before I joined. Yxboom and Graceinme both finally convinced me one day to sign up And now look at me...:eek:
You poor soul! ;) :D

Patroclus

BANNED
Banned
A guy named Jim, who calls himself Suko on another message board (people from GODISNOWHERE know who I am talking about), referred people to a thread taht was started here. I still don't know Jim's username here, so I could not give him the referral.

Solly

BANNED
Banned
I followed a link. It was a choice between this and theologyforums; I didn't like the colours on TF (or CWS for that matter), so here I am, and I cannot get out, for God hath denied me repentance - oh how shall I face eternity, eternity, eternity...jibber jibber

D

Dee Dee Warren

Now that you mention it Solly, the colors at those other forums are not to my liking either. The whole format here is very pleasing and interesting to the eye.

D

Dee Dee Warren

Plus CWS has a whole section dedicated to Left Behind, which is like garlic to a vampire to me. And they only have one preterist there... hmmm, Knight, maybe CWS is onto something. If you want to get rid of all the preterists here make a Left Behind section. Eeek!!!

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Dee Dee Warren
Plus CWS has a whole section dedicated to Left Behind, which is like garlic to a vampire to me. And they only have one preterist there... hmmm, Knight, maybe CWS is onto something. If you want to get rid of all the preterists here make a Left Behind section. Eeek!!!

That's it! Give him ideas!