ECT How alone is Grace alone salvation?

How alone is Grace alone salvation?

• Total voters

Nang

TOL Subscriber
A person cannot die spiritually as a result of Adam's sin and then die again spiritually because of his own sin because he has to be alive spiritually before he can die spiritually.

Weird thinking . . .

All men are born spiritually dead, in Adam, which their universal physical death, in Adam, evidences.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Logging off for the night...

All grace to all that partake in knowing Who He is (Lk. 2:11) and believe (John 6:29)... while understanding that (John 6:63) ... because He is the John 6:51... and... He is our Lord God... the very Face of the Father...(Ex. 33:18 and Heb. 1:3)

After all... Dt. 6:4 and Rev. 4:2

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Did Jesus atone for all human sin that all we must do is believe and as our propitiation...

Nope.

False gospel.

God sees us as instantly right with Him as if we were His perfect Son... Who is The Very Face of YHWH.. (Col. 1:15).. and thus John 10:30 means He is our... (Is. 43:11; Lk. 2:11)?

Do you empty the power of His Cross with Idle Prattle?

You never get around to identifying "us," "we" or "our." Thus, your error.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Weird thinking . . .

All men are born spiritually dead, in Adam, which their universal physical death, in Adam, evidences.

That would make Adam the devil Nagg... (Heb. 2:14 and 1 Co. 15:56)

After all... we were not called sons of Adam by Jesus when we Is. 14:14... John 8:44f

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nope.

False gospel.

You never get around to identifying "us," "we" or "our." Thus, your error.

Oh... I'm sorry...

For God so Loved a select group of people that He gave His only begotten Son... that those that don't do anything but claim election shall not perish but scorn the reprobates unto their eternal life...

Nang 3:16

I wonder why ref tagger only picks up John 3:16

You need to PM Knight to get that fixed Nagg

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That would make Adam the devil Nagg

Nope, the first Adam was the Federal Head of the human race, which typified Jesus Christ coming as spiritual Federal Head of His church. This is the teaching of Romans 5:12-21 and I Corinthians 15:41-49.

You obviously have not received a decent or biblical theological education . . .

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nope, the first Adam was the Federal Head of the human race, which typified Jesus Christ coming as spiritual Federal Head of His church. This is the teaching of Romans 5:12-21 and I Corinthians 15:41-49.

You obviously have not received a decent or biblical theological education . . .

Oh... So Adam is the other master in... (2 Co. 4:4)... wow! Your knowledge is astounding.

Mt. 6:24

Oh... so money buys 1 John 2:27...

How will that work out for you? (Mt. 25:10)

Nang

TOL Subscriber
[MENTION=7292]Nang[/MENTION] ,

Rotfl... I knew you'ld start up if I said I was logging off!

# Predictable!

Laters Worker

You have been claiming to check out for several hours, now. Meanwhile, I have posted, while cooking a lovely dinner and cleaning up the kitchen . . . but you still have not left the site.

Want to stay longer?

I will stay longer . . . my chores are now done and I can REALLY give you intense debate.

Your choice.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You have been claiming to check out for several hours, now. Meanwhile, I have posted, while cooking a lovely dinner and cleaning up the kitchen . . . but you still have not left the site.

Want to stay longer?

I will stay longer . . . my chores are now done and I can REALLY give you intense debate.

Your choice.

I'll do it for real this time... then my wife and I can wake up tomorrow and have a good laugh!

Nang... You're my funny papers....

Thanks!

Jerry Shugart

Weird thinking . . .

You are the one who is weird. If a person is born spiritually dead then how can that same person die spiritually again later because of his own sin?

Are you not even aware that a person must be alive spiritually before he can die spiritually!

Shasta

To change one's mind is not the same thing as a change of will.

No, but true repentance leads to a moral/spiritual change of the will. Esau found "no place of repentance" even though he wept about his losses. He did not evidence true repentance because his sorrow was not based upon a conviction about his sin but regret about his losses. In the same way a criminal might have regret the choices he made that lead to his incarceration while not having any moral conviction about the wickedness of his actions (Hebrews 12:17).

Jerry Shugart

No, but true repentance leads to a moral/spiritual change of the will.

Yes, but true repentance follows or is a result of true faith and by the time someone believes he is already saved. So anything that person does according to his will after he believes contributes nothing to his salvation.