God's Bondage to Satan!!

Wile E. Coyote

God is NOT under bondage to satan. Jesus said that the prince of the world was cast out so He could draw all nations of men unto Himself. John 12:31-32

dreadknought

I received this while watching the series, “Reasons to Believe”; - a panel of “Scientists” with the reason to believe because of the billions of years God took to create and maintain the Universe. It’s a scientific fact to them according to God; given also in “Psalms – 104”.

If you’re a Christian, you’ll see what I’m saying if you care enough to read this “Slowly” and thoroughly enough, and apply it to the “Whole Word of God”; ( IF ) you have ever taken the time to read the total Word of God many times for any Truth that it may reveal to you.

Everyone believes what they harbor in their own hearts, but ignore all the things God has said that neither contradict with the creation, nor agree with them, and all of their own doctrines. ---- It’s even stated in Scriptures for our learning how God created all things in seven days, BUT, what does the whole Truth agree about the Creation; the Whole Truth??

I see God not just Creating His Creation in seven days, but actually coming out of His “Rest” / Sleep / Dreaming; - and pausing, or searching His own Heart / Truth / Jesus; - ( Then ) in a moment and a twinkling of His EYE; - the whole Creation stood before the three in Judgment of “Very GOOD”. – Remember now! - “There is none ‘GOOD’ but God”!! - What everyone dismisses is that God gave Satan charge over all things, and Adam just to dress and keep the Garden. – Also you all dismiss the Truth that the Creation was Created by the “Word”; - and by that same “Word”, >>-- 2 Peter 3:7 KJV -------///--- The same Word ( Keeps and Dresses it ), for all time. – Now, ( IF ) the Word created it, and that same Word is continually dressing and keeping it “Good” while Satan is there condemning those who take up residence there, -- “where is God / Christ still, while Satan is the god of it??? – Did not God take it upon Himself to go into the “Bondage of Satan” during the time Satan reigned over ( Darkness of the creation )??? ---- OOHHH! --- If not! – How then is this Truth: >>>--- Romans 6:3-4 KJV – “Know ye not, that so many of us as were Baptized into “Jesus Christ were Baptized into” his ( “DEATH” )? 4- Therefore we are buried with him by Baptism into ( “DEATH” ): that like as Christ was raised up from the ( “DEAD” ) by the “Glory” of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of “Life”? ---- Thus, Life Liveth in Death / the Darkness of Satan for us that we never have to. – BUT Again! Who cares what Truly God did, and is doing for His Bride the Church, ---- Not the Lost; they deliberately have chosen “Death” with Satan as their god in his world, and they rejoice exceedingly!! --- Job 30:10 KJV – “They abhor me, they flee far from me, and spare not to spit in my face”. -----//-- Rejoice, you say “Rejoice”!!!

Paul – 092212
You should have yielded to your namesakes exhortation, there'd be a lot less nonsense. :plain:
I have applied all these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, brothers, that you may learn by us not to go beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up in favor of one against another.
1 Corinthians 4:6ESV

Letsargue

You should have yielded to your namesakes exhortation, there'd be a lot less nonsense. :plain:
I have applied all these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, brothers, that you may learn by us not to go beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up in favor of one against another.

What name sake?? - Paul or Paul?? - Me or me?? - Mystery writer or mystery writer?? - Hard to be understood, or hard to be understood??

Paul -- 092512

Letsargue

Beside the subject.

South Central Indiana? - How far from Bedford or Mitchell??

Paul -- 092512

dreadknought

Enough said
throw-rocks.gif

rainee

See, Paul?

This all very frustrating for me to read this diatribe going on between you and these who have no idea what the Bible verses do mean that you are referring to anyway.

You are going to get mad at them for not understanding?

But they are not going t accept anything they don't understand anyway and would you have it any other way?

However, I will tell you something, dear friend.
If you quote Paul's "wretched man that I am, Who will..."
then you will have to remember they are wretched men also.

AMR, Untel, all of them. Wretched.
Their flesh is at war with their inner man.

So you will fight with them???

Now then.

The danger to me of you saying God is in bondage -- is us.
Man was made in the image of God.
But spiritually we fell. Do we bear the same kind of spiritual image in our flesh as that of the evil one ? Or is that going too far? I don't know.
But God is not in bondage to us. If we grieve the Holy Spirit - we will be more sorry than Him. If w do or say anything - we can be disciplined like children.

But what about suffering?
In that way we are becoming more like Jesus and once again we are the ones being changed, God is always the same.

I wuv you friend Paul
I hope you will be ok with me writing this - but if you want to disagree
do so.

I like your mind - except when it gets too despairing.

Letsargue

See, Paul?

This all very frustrating for me to read this diatribe going on between you and these who have no idea what the Bible verses do mean that you are referring to anyway.

You are going to get mad at them for not understanding?

But they are not going t accept anything they don't understand anyway and would you have it any other way?

However, I will tell you something, dear friend.
If you quote Paul's "wretched man that I am, Who will..."
then you will have to remember they are wretched men also.

AMR, Untel, all of them. Wretched.
Their flesh is at war with their inner man.

So you will fight with them???

Now then.

The danger to me of you saying God is in bondage -- is us.
Man was made in the image of God.
But spiritually we fell. Do we bear the same kind of spiritual image in our flesh as that of the evil one ? Or is that going too far? I don't know.
But God is not in bondage to us. If we grieve the Holy Spirit - we will be more sorry than Him. If w do or say anything - we can be disciplined like children.

But what about suffering?
In that way we are becoming more like Jesus and once again we are the ones being changed, God is always the same.

I wuv you friend Paul
I hope you will be ok with me writing this - but if you want to disagree
do so.

I like your mind - except when it gets too despairing.

I’ll try to cover as much as I can keep in memory, or room to cover it.

My madness comes from God, if I am of God. >>-- Ephesians 4:31 KJV ---&--- Titus 1:13-16 KJV -------//--- Therefore, the following is given to those who are of Christ to do the chastening ( for ) the Lord.: >>-- 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV -------//--- But, most of those despise the ( chastening of the Lord ); when to them, it’s from some ignorant fool like me.

I can’t be totally bothered by whatever they say or do. All I can do is: >>-- 2 Timothy 2:10 KJV ---&--- 2 Timothy 4:5 KJV ---&--- James 5:11 KJV ---&--- 1 Peter 2:19 KJV ---------//--- That’s what one must do!!

Those you mentioned are as you said, but that can’t change doing the will of Christ on my part, even though I may guess that they can’t repent; only God knows. – NO! – I don’t fight with them but the one who sent them saying the things that they teach. – John 8:44 KJV – “(They are of their father the devil, and the lust of their father they will do )” -- “He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, ( he speaketh of his own ): for he is a liar, ( and the father of “IT” )”.

Now then:
Neither you nor they constitute any danger to me or the Lord; the danger is to them. >>-- Revelation 22:14-15 KJV ---
Those formed from the dust of the earth, have the image of the earthy, not Truth, or the Word that Jesus and His are formed of. The dust has nothing to do with our formation / creation. Our Spiritual Body / the Body of Christ is formed of the Word of God, not the dust. – The flesh profit nothing from the Lord’s death.

Yes, God is not in bondage to us, but is in bondage to those who ( Hold the Truth ), and cast it under the bus, or simply reject it. – Only the Children of the Father are disciplined, or chastened.

Even Christ can not change our flesh, that’s up to those who follow Him, as best that is in them. The flesh will go to the dust, but not who we are in Spirit.

I have (( No Problem )) with anything you’re saying. --- Thank You!!!

Paul – 092612

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
OOOHHH My!!! -- I didn't know that!! -- You got me there!! - You proved me wrong just like all the rest did!! How ( Simple )!!

Paul -- 092612
Why do you want me to prove you wrong?

There is one God.

What does it mean to say "God is one"? Does that mean there is only one God? Does it mean something about a unity of God? I don't understand a unity of God idea. I just understand that if you count and there is one God it makes sense and is true.

Why are you posting a (1.)? For one point? If so, are you providing the point or identifying a point or conceeding a point? And what point, if a point?

Letsargue

Why do you want me to prove you wrong?

There is one God.

What does it mean to say "God is one"? Does that mean there is only one God? Does it mean something about a unity of God? I don't understand a unity of God idea. I just understand that if you count and there is one God it makes sense and is true.

Why are you posting a (1.)? For one point? If so, are you providing the point or identifying a point or conceeding a point? And what point, if a point?

If you think I’m wrong prove it!! - Get help if you need it, and really think I’m wrong!!

The Spirit of God is God, and the Spirit of God is a / the Holy Spirit / Holy Ghost, and that is Another Comforter / Jesus after the Resurrection; - the Body of Christ.

Yes, there is only one God, and that one God is Spirit, and that Spirit spoke Words, and those Words is Jesus the Christ, and Jesus the Christ is now, the Holy Spirit / Ghost / The Body of Christ, Another Comforter than the one David \ His father had. - David had a Comforter in his old age.

Paul – 092612

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you think I’m wrong prove it!! - Get help if you need it, and really think I’m wrong!!

The Spirit of God is God, and the Spirit of God is a / the Holy Spirit / Holy Ghost, and that is Another Comforter / Jesus after the Resurrection; - the Body of Christ.

Yes, there is only one God, and that one God is Spirit, and that Spirit spoke Words, and those Words is Jesus the Christ, and Jesus the Christ is now, the Holy Spirit / Ghost / The Body of Christ, Another Comforter than the one David \ His father had. - David had a Comforter in his old age.

Paul – 092612
There are two references to the Holy Spirit in the OT writings (the TaNaKh). One of them is in a psalm of David.