God's Bondage to Satan!!

Letsargue

Jesus was seen on the water, and not a ghost either.

That was when Jesus, or the Word of God was in the flesh, and had not been rejected. - Jesus was God in the flesh, and there was no such thing as Spirit other than God's Spirit, and Satan's spirit. Jesus, or the Word rejected, and quickened is when Spirits began to walk in the flesh of men, both Good and the evil. Now every living adult man has either God or Satan walking, posing as those men. That world is filled with Demons, walking and teaching in every man.

Paul -- 092412

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That was when Jesus, or the Word of God was in the flesh, and had not been rejected. - Jesus was God in the flesh, and there was no such thing as Spirit other than God's Spirit, and Satan's spirit. Jesus, or the Word rejected, and quickened is when Spirits began to walk in the flesh of men, both Good and the evil. Now every living adult man has either God or Satan walking, posing as those men. That world is filled with Demons, walking and teaching in every man.

Paul -- 092412
My spirit is my breath, not an evil spirit. I don't give up the "ghost", a person's spirit goes back to God.

Letsargue

My spirit is my breath, not an evil spirit. I don't give up the "ghost", a person's spirit goes back to God.

Yes, one’s spirit does go back to the god that gave it.

No, your breath is only the air that you breathe. Your spirit is the thoughts that you have acquired by choice. You have chosen which god you will follow in his teaching, Good or evil. --- Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV ------//--- That s referring to God’s Spirit and what He or it does. --- Ephesians 3:16 KJV ---

Paul – 092412

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, one’s spirit does go back to the god that gave it.

No, your breath is only the air that you breathe. Your spirit is the thoughts that you have acquired by choice. You have chosen which god you will follow in his teaching, Good or evil. --- Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV ------//--- That s referring to God’s Spirit and what He or it does. --- Ephesians 3:16 KJV ---

Paul – 092412
God is not an "it" and there is only one God.

Letsargue

God is not an "it" and there is only one God.

I did not say that "God" was an "IT", but in the context that we were speaking of the Holy Ghost, I used the term, "IT". -- If I were speaking of you, and you was termed as some special power, I would speak of that "Power" as an "IT", not your name!!

Paul -- 092412

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I did not say that "God" was an "IT", but in the context that we were speaking of the Holy Ghost, I used the term, "IT". -- If I were speaking of you, and you was termed as some special power, I would speak of that "Power" as an "IT", not your name!!

Paul -- 092412
God has a name, but that doesn't mean God is an it. And God's Spirit is the Holy Spirit. I feel you are saying God's Spirit is an it. And God is Spirit and God is not an it.

Letsargue

God has a name, but that doesn't mean God is an it. And God's Spirit is the Holy Spirit. I feel you are saying God's Spirit is an it. And God is Spirit and God is not an it.

OK!!! - You finally got to the point that you were looking for, and you can't go any further with any form of sanity!!!! - I knew what you were doing with your -"Thinking",- and I was waiting for -"You"- to try to discreidit me with - "IT" / "IT"-!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 092412

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
OK!!! - You finally got to the point that you were looking for, and you can't go any further with any form of sanity!!!! - I knew what you were doing with your -"Thinking",- and I was waiting for -"You"- to try to discreidit me with - "IT" / "IT"-!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 092412
How am I discrediting you? I don't understand what you are saying. Is it wrong to say the Holy Spirit is God? It is wrong to say God is an it. There is only one God. Is God's Spirit God?

Letsargue

How am I discrediting you? I don't understand what you are saying. Is it wrong to say the Holy Spirit is God? It is wrong to say God is an it. There is only one God. Is God's Spirit God?

Read the Book and then come back and try to discredit my Spirit with your own form of "Thinking" / spirit. --- 1 John 4:1 KJV -----

Paul -- 092412

rainee

Hi Paul I sent you a pm to say I can't comment on your thread now for I already have to go -- but I hope to be back tomorrow!

Letsargue

God is not the author of confusion.

1 Corinthians 14:33

33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

--------------

It's in the Book.

Yes, it's the false Christians who have caused ALL the confusion today. Did I do that??

Paul -- 092412

Letsargue

You have been given all manner of wide berth and kid glove handling. Despite any attempt to give you the benefit of the doubt you manage to return to your divisive ways.

No, Paul, you are not inspired. What you are is a seventy plus year old man who refuses to submit to the authorities of a local church for your own spiritual care. You are a solitary, old, man who has become deluded in your own self-professed infallibility--one who has become full of your own pride--a pridefulness you never fail to lord over all.

I will lift up prayers for you.

AMR

I'll consider your prayers a Curse AMR!!--- Apparently with "All" your great "Wisdom", "you don't know what to pray for as you aught".
John 17:9-10 KJV -- “I pray for them: ( I pray not for the world ), ( but for them which thou hast given me ); for they are thine. 10- And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them”. ------//--- Maybe you aught to read the Scriptures, so you'll have at least some idea what you're talking about, or praying for. -- I couldn't pray for you even if I wanted to. That is against the Truth, wise guy!!!

Paul -- 092412

rainee

Hi Paul, and Good Morning to you my friend!

I could start with verses that came to mind when reading your opening post that may support your premise in some way
that God is in bondage to Satan in that He is in us, and we are in this world.

But you see - you are here and often in confrontation after confrontation. This may not be good for your spirit and it may be hard to get a refreshing soothing building up.

So I am not going for those kind of Scriptures dear friend that may support what you are saying.

Daniel 2:44-45
31 “Your Majesty looked, and there before you stood a large statue—an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance. 32 The head of the statue was made of pure gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, 33 its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay. 34 While you were watching, a rock was cut out, but not by human hands. It struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and smashed them. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were all broken to pieces and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace. But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.

36 “This was the dream, and now we will interpret it to the king. 37 Your Majesty, you are the king of kings. The God of heaven has given you dominion and power and might and glory; 38 in your hands he has placed all mankind and the beasts of the field and the birds in the sky. Wherever they live, he has made you ruler over them all. You are that head of gold.

39 “After you, another kingdom will arise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth. 40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. 41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. 42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever. 45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.

Daniel 3:13-24
19 Then Nebuchadnezzar was furious with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, and his attitude toward them changed. He ordered the furnace heated seven times hotter than usual

Daniel 3:24
Then King Nebuchadnezzar leaped to his feet in amazement and asked his advisers, “Weren’t there three men that we tied up and threw into the fire?” They replied, “Certainly, Your Majesty.”

Daniel 4:30-32
30 he said, “Is not this the great Babylon I have built as the royal residence, by my mighty power and for the glory of my majesty?”

31 Even as the words were on his lips, a voice came from heaven, “This is what is decreed for you, King Nebuchadnezzar: Your royal authority has been taken from you. 32 You will be driven away from people and will live with the wild animals; you will eat grass like the ox. Seven times will pass by for you until you acknowledge that the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth and gives them to anyone he wishes.”

Paul, In a nutshell I am saying I don't understand why or how things are the way they are - but - I do not believe it is God's will for you to be constantly torn down and insulted. And I do not believe it is right for you to be angry all the time.
Being here should not make everything seem bad all the time!
Soo what do you think of that? :)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
"Spirit" is the thoughts of God, or Satan; everyone has one, or the other; and there is no such thing as human, therefore there cannot be a "human spirit".

Paul -- 092512
The Spirit of God knows the thoughts of God. 1 Corinthians 2:11.

Letsargue

Hi Paul, and Good Morning to you my friend!

I could start with verses that came to mind when reading your opening post that may support your premise in some way
that God is in bondage to Satan in that He is in us, and we are in this world.

But you see - you are here and often in confrontation after confrontation. This may not be good for your spirit and it may be hard to get a refreshing soothing building up.

So I am not going for those kind of Scriptures dear friend that may support what you are saying.

Paul, In a nutshell I am saying I don't understand why or how things are the way they are - but - I do not believe it is God's will for you to be constantly torn down and insulted. And I do not believe it is right for you to be angry all the time.
Being here should not make everything seem bad all the time!
Soo what do you think of that? :)

Romans 7:17-25 KJV – "For ( I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing ): for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19 ( For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do ).
20 ( Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me ).
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and ((( "bringing me into "captivity to the law of sin" which is in my members" ))).
24 O wretched man that I am ! (( Who shall deliver me from the body of this death? 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord )). ----//---Sorry, but I’ll have to go along with my Spirit"!! --Things are what they are. - My flesh hurts, but my Spirit is secure and safe and at peace. - That's what counts!! ------ Revelation 7:17 KJV -- “For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and (( God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes ))”. ------//--- Accept the grief in the flesh, and be content as best that is in you, but more; - "accept" the peace in your Spirit that is of Christ.

Paul – 092512