God's Bondage to Satan!!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Maybe so, but Salvation didn't come until after the Resurrection and the Ascension and "Pentecost". Pentecost was more than just what today's religionists call "Pentecost". - Pentecost was the Day of the Passover, and the "Fiftieth Passover", the "Day of Jubilee"; the removing of all debts. - So Salvation came on the very day of the removing of the debts of the Children of Israel. - Jesus fulfilled it on Pentecost by the Gospel being preached that day of the outpouring of the Holy Ghost, and three thousand Souls were saved that day. Etc. Etc.

Paul -- 092912
I'm not sure about what you say, but I have heard of the 50th day of the counting of the omer.

Letsargue

Wow!
Paul this may be the best thing I have read in days!
Did you know I look for insights and understanding - just a little snippet here or there that might help me understand?

Now you have given me something to meditate on and roll around in my head!
thank you, Paul, hug!

Hope to be back later.

Oh and ps Paul
you get very angry and call them religionists but have you thought that if they were like you there would be no reason for you to be you? It is the same for me.

And perhaps it is the same for them?

And Jesus wouldn't have to be God, or the Holy Ghost the Comforter!! ---- John 14:18 KJV -- "I will not leave you ( Comfortless ): ( "I will come" ) to you." ---

Paul -- 101212

Letsargue

Sunday is the first day of what?

There is no other than the First Day to God. Every Day to God is the First Day, the Day of Rest. - ( This is the First day of the Creation of the New Heaven and Earth ). It's an Eternal Day, the Day of the Lord!!

This is what was suppose to be at the Garden with the First Man Adam, and the Second Man Adam was placed in the New Garden of God and we, the Body of Christ is the Third Man Adam, grooming our "Head"!! >>-- Revelation 2:7 KJV ---&--- Revelation 22:2-3 KJV ---&--- Revelation 22:14-15 KJV ---

Paul -- 101312

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is no other than the First Day to God. Every Day to God is the First Day, the Day of Rest. - ( This is the First day of the Creation of the New Heaven and Earth ). It's an Eternal Day, the Day of the Lord!!

This is what was suppose to be at the Garden with the First Man Adam, and the Second Man Adam was placed in the New Garden of God and we, the Body of Christ is the Third Man Adam, grooming our "Head"!! >>-- Revelation 2:7 KJV ---&--- Revelation 22:2-3 KJV ---&--- Revelation 22:14-15 KJV ---

Paul -- 101312
The day of April 8th, 2012 (a Sunday), coincided with the first day of counting the omer (the 16th of Nisan 5772). This according to www.messianic.ws (see calendar). I'm uncertain (Nisan) if the day count begins (began) on the evening after the 15th (which was a holy day and a weekly sabbath this year) or the morning after the 15th.

Letsargue

The day of April 8th, 2012 (a Sunday), coincided with the first day of counting the omer (the 16th of Nisan 5772). This according to www.messianic.ws (see calendar). I'm uncertain (Nisan) if the day count begins (began) on the evening after the 15th (which was a holy day and a weekly sabbath this year) or the morning after the 15th.

The burial of Jesus in the Tomb ( fulfilled ) the Jewish Calendar. There is no information in the Jewish Calendar of any kind now. --- Jesus died and was “Buried” by the Jewish Calendar; - and He was raised by the “Roman Calendar”. That’s the reason for so much misunderstanding about Jesus being raised at daylight the first day of the week. - It doesn’t matter because that First Day started at Midnight, not at sunrise. Jesus was raised on the first day of the week, Sunday, just before the break of day. It was still the first day of the week from midnight!!

Jesus died and was buried for the Jews. The Resurrection of Jesus Christ is and was for the Gentiles.

Paul – 101412

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The burial of Jesus in the Tomb ( fulfilled ) the Jewish Calendar. There is no information in the Jewish Calendar of any kind now. --- Jesus died and was “Buried” by the Jewish Calendar; - and He was raised by the “Roman Calendar”. That’s the reason for so much misunderstanding about Jesus being raised at daylight the first day of the week. - It doesn’t matter because that First Day started at Midnight, not at sunrise. Jesus was raised on the first day of the week, Sunday, just before the break of day. It was still the first day of the week from midnight!!

Jesus died and was buried for the Jews. The Resurrection of Jesus Christ is and was for the Gentiles.

Paul – 101412
The early church was entirely Jewish at first, in acknowledgment of Jesus' death, burial, and even His resurrection. What you have just said is incorrect.

Letsargue

The early church was entirely Jewish at first, in acknowledgment of Jesus' death, burial, and even His resurrection. What you have just said is incorrect.

They had just Crucified The Lord also, and the Geniuses kept most all of the "Traditions"!! The Jewish Calendar was Traditional or it would not have been just ( The "Jewish" Calendar ). --- Prove it!

Paul -- 101512

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
They had just Crucified The Lord also, and the Geniuses kept most all of the "Traditions"!! The Jewish Calendar was Traditional or it would not have been just ( The "Jewish" Calendar ). --- Prove it!

Paul -- 101512
In the Torah there were three annual feasts, involving seven holy days. These holy days (sabbaths) are in addition to the weekly sabbath on the seventh day of the week.

Letsargue

In the Torah there were three annual feasts, involving seven holy days. These holy days (sabbaths) are in addition to the weekly sabbath on the seventh day of the week.

It doesn't matter what "You" have in the "Torah" or the Whole Scriptures of God. Jesus fulfilled all that "Stuff" in the Law, and then all the Prophesies before the Temple fell. - There is ( Nothing ) left of the old world of God and any of His, that has not been put out from Him / is dead and in the darkness of the bottomless pit!! -- But you hang onto whatever you think you have!!

Paul -- 101512

Gurucam

Let’s just say that Paul was in Christ, in Spirit, BUT, in the flesh who was Paul?? – Was not Paul and every other Christian in the same predicament? - Who and what are every Christian’s Spirit, if not the Spirit of Christ?? AND, who and what are the “flesh” of every Body of the Church, if not in the same predicament as Paul? – The Spirit of Christ, Glorified, but the flesh that He has, is in Bondage of the world that is ruled by Satan – Did Jesus only purchase the Spirit, or does Jesus / God own both Body and Spirit of every Christian?? – Answer this, - How can the “Spirit only” have Hands and Feet that are also in partners with the Eyes and Mouth and Ears of the Spirit, - of the “Body of Christ”?? The Body of Christ must walk upon the earth to save souls, not You, but Christ while in Bondage to the ruler of that world.

Romans 7:24-25 KJV – “O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin”.

Paul – 092312

Nothing is wrong with flesh. Any and all things of the flesh can done freely (even the transgression of the Ten Commandments) and can deliver one into heaven on earth when these physical things are done because one is urged to do them by the mind of the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart or spirit.

:idea: There are those who are aware of only their physical side. They are dead within or the dead. They do not have the first fruit of the Spirit. They can only be and must be, led by their flesh. They are delivered into hell on earth and elsewhere. For this set of people the law is written in stone tables. They are to be under the law and they inevitably fall short of the glory of God. They are not under grace and being in Christ is not for them. They are children of the flesh. A church for these people were committed onto both Moses and later Peter.

:idea: There are those who have the first fruit of the Holy Spirit. This means that they are aware of their own spirits and they can be led by their spirits. When they are led into their physical acts by the urgings from their own spirits, they also are inevitably delivered into hell on earth and elsewhere. The law can be written into their hearts. If the law is written into their hearts, they are under the law and they (never the less) inevitably fall short of the glory of God. Some of these might be led into their works by their own spirit without regard for the law. They also are delivered into hell. They are not under grace and being in Christ is not for them. Although they are aware of their spirits or heart, they are children of the flesh. A church for these people was committed onto Peter.

:idea: There are those who have the first fruit of the Holy Spirit. This means that they are aware of their own hearts or spirits and they can discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for them to pray for, say and do, from within their own heart or spirits and be led into their physical activities by this. When they led into their activities (i.e. physical and other) in this manner they have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the Ten Commandments and not get sin. Then at all occasion and even when they transgress the Ten Commandments, they achieve glory of God. They achieve heaven on earth and elsewhere. They are not under the law but under grace of God and being in Christ is for them. They are in Christ. They are the saved and delivered. This is the lifestyle of both adopted and actual children of God. The church for these people was committed onto Paul.

These are the three kinds of people mentioned in the KJV N.T.​

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It doesn't matter what "You" have in the "Torah" or the Whole Scriptures of God. Jesus fulfilled all that "Stuff" in the Law, and then all the Prophesies before the Temple fell. - There is ( Nothing ) left of the old world of God and any of His, that has not been put out from Him / is dead and in the darkness of the bottomless pit!! -- But you hang onto whatever you think you have!!

Paul -- 101512
You asked about the Hebrew calendar, and I have shown you in brief. But if you reject what I have shown you, is it because you disbelieve the contents (what are the contents) of scripture or Torah?

No one is saying you must live under the law.

But if you are living according to Christ, you will not be a law-breaker.

What does this mean for the Hebrew calendar? First, that it is different from ours, not being born Jewish or living in the land of Israel.

Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets, not the legal law though we can say He fulfilled that as well as long as we remember that He did not abolish the law.

The whole world is (supposed, to be) accountable to God. Does the Law of God have any part in that? Read Romans 3.

Letsargue

You asked about the Hebrew calendar, and I have shown you in brief. But if you reject what I have shown you, is it because you disbelieve the contents (what are the contents) of scripture or Torah?

No one is saying you must live under the law.

But if you are living according to Christ, you will not be a law-breaker.

What does this mean for the Hebrew calendar? First, that it is different from ours, not being born Jewish or living in the land of Israel.

Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets, not the legal law though we can say He fulfilled that as well as long as we remember that He did not abolish the law.

The whole world is (supposed, to be) accountable to God. Does the Law of God have any part in that? Read Romans 3.

The Jewish Calendar pertains to the Old Law and those who are ( Under the Law ). - After the Resurrection, things were converting to the Roman Calendar. You can quote anything you choose from the Torah and the Law, and that proves you are more concerned with the teachings of the Law than the teachings of the New Covenant of Christ!!

Paul – 101612