God's Bondage to Satan!!

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Letsargue draws attention to an idea by making it the thread title, but I don't know if he is for it or against it.

God is not the author of confusion.

1 Corinthians 14:33

33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

--------------

It's in the Book.

Letsargue

You are talking about God, Jesus, and individuals. You are talking about the body of Christ. You are talking about Jesus. You are talking about individuals. You are talking about Spirit, and body, and flesh.

Have you considered that your spirit, as an individual, is not the Spirit of God?

Romans 8:16 (KJV) The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

There are only two Spirits, the Spirit of Christ, and the Spirit of the Antichrist. Both spirits are made of many spirits called demons or angels, and the other, Saints or Angels. The war is between God and Satan only!! – God uses the flesh of the Saints / Angels, to fight against the flesh of the demons / angels in order to get to the Spirits of each, by each. – What I posted of Paul, >>-- Romans 7:24-25 KJV -- O ( wretched man that I am )! who shall deliver me from the “body” of this death? 25- “I thank God” through Jesus Christ our Lord. - So then ( with the mind “I myself” serve the law of God ); but ( with the flesh the law of sin ). -----//-- What is serving sin? – is that not the “Servant” of sin, and in Bondage to sin? – But only the flesh on earth under Satan, the god of that world; not the Spirit. The Spirit serves God; - we are the servants of God in the Spirit, but the servants of Sin in the flesh, - and the Spirit is free being Children of God!! – However, the lost; those in darkness, >>-- John 8:44-45 KJV -- Ye are of your father the devil, and ( the lusts of your father ye will do ). He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. ( When he speaketh a lie ), ( he speaketh of his own ): for ( he is a liar, and the father ) of it. 45- And because I tell you the Truth, ye believe me not”. -------//--- The flesh profit nothing, but is the servant to one, you cannot be servant to two masters. Either you are in the flesh, bought for a price, or you are in the flesh, - not bought with the Blood of Christ. – The flesh must be “kept” clean; but the Spirit is Clean of itself, because it is of Christ’s Body; the flesh is not. It’s only possessed by Christ, as Jesus’ filthy rags that you have Him wear of yourself. Does not Jesus clothe you, and you clothe Jesus – The Christian belongs to God, body and Soul. The fool belongs to Satan, body and soul. -- Christ walks and talks in us, and Satan walks and talks in the Lost.

Paul – 092312

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's Called "Inspiration"!! - The Scriptures are "Inspiring" when hearing fools speak about something of God they know ( Nothing ) about.
You have been given all manner of wide berth and kid glove handling. Despite any attempt to give you the benefit of the doubt you manage to return to your divisive ways.

No, Paul, you are not inspired. What you are is a seventy plus year old man who refuses to submit to the authorities of a local church for your own spiritual care. You are a solitary, old, man who has become deluded in your own self-professed infallibility--one who has become full of your own pride--a pridefulness you never fail to lord over all.

I will lift up prayers for you.

AMR

Letsargue

You have been given all manner of wide berth and kid glove handling. Despite any attempt to give you the benefit of the doubt you manage to return to your divisive ways.

No, Paul, you are not inspired. What you are is a seventy plus year old man who refuses to submit to the authorities of a local church for your own spiritual care. You are a solitary, old, man who has become deluded in your own self-professed infallibility--one who has become full of your own pride--a pridefulness you never fail to lord over all.

I will lift up prayers for you.

AMR

AMR, ( Am I suppose to care what you think, "Now"???; What Arrogance!!! )

I think you said you were a member, - maybe more than just a member of that Arrogant Group called, “Mensa”~? - I also understand that all the members ~humbly~ consider themselves “GENIUSES” by definition!! – I have a problem with such Arrogance though; they really “Know”, or have the “Knowledge” of very little proven Knowledge, Just books maybe, but none of anything of importance. – They’re just a “Bunch” of other arrogant “humble” folk happy to join the founder’s total foolishness and “ARROGANCE”. - There’s a brother and his throwaway wife, both “Mensa” humble and agreeable folk. --- You all combined don’t even know what a “GENIUS” is, other than it must be something exactly like You!! --- An “applied genius”, or a “self renowned genius”, is only a “Carnal application of thought”, and maybe whatever the book definition may be. But has nothing to do with the ability to see the Spiritual things of God, but only the Theoretical carnal things ( Through Books ). - All of you combined couldn’t argue your way out of an ( actual true “Little QUESTION” ), and you cannot honestly say otherwise, or you would prove me wrong, instead of forcing me to have to respond to such Humility and “Ingenuity” such as you leave behind in your genius answers to my Threads. - But who said that you-all had a good and “Honest” heart??

Can you define yourself as “Genius”?? - Really!!! -- Now run and hide again - ?Genius.

Paul – 092412

OMEGA

LETSARGUE, you have a strange way of looking at things.

But it is very Poetic.

Ro 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Jas 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Letsargue

LETSARGUE, you have a strange way of looking at things.

But it is very Poetic.

Ro 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Jas 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Poetic??? - God and Truth are "Poetic"???? - OK!!

Paul -- 092412

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There are only two Spirits, the Spirit of Christ, and the Spirit of the Antichrist. Both spirits are made of many spirits called demons or angels, and the other, Saints or Angels.
Incorrect. And are you forgetting the spirit of truth and the spirit of error? Or perhaps the spirit of judgment and the spirit of burning? Isaiah 4:4, 28:6.
The war is between God and Satan only!! – God uses the flesh of the Saints / Angels, to fight against the flesh of the demons / angels in order to get to the Spirits of each, by each. – What I posted of Paul, >>-- Romans 7:24-25 KJV -- O ( wretched man that I am )! who shall deliver me from the “body” of this death? 25- “I thank God” through Jesus Christ our Lord. - So then ( with the mind “I myself” serve the law of God ); but ( with the flesh the law of sin ). -----//-- What is serving sin? – is that not the “Servant” of sin, and in Bondage to sin? – But only the flesh on earth under Satan, the god of that world; not the Spirit. The Spirit serves God; - we are the servants of God in the Spirit, but the servants of Sin in the flesh, - and the Spirit is free being Children of God!! – However, the lost; those in darkness, >>-- John 8:44-45 KJV -- Ye are of your father the devil, and ( the lusts of your father ye will do ). He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. ( When he speaketh a lie ), ( he speaketh of his own ): for ( he is a liar, and the father ) of it. 45- And because I tell you the Truth, ye believe me not”. -------//--- The flesh profit nothing, but is the servant to one, you cannot be servant to two masters. Either you are in the flesh, bought for a price, or you are in the flesh, - not bought with the Blood of Christ. – The flesh must be “kept” clean; but the Spirit is Clean of itself, because it is of Christ’s Body; the flesh is not. It’s only possessed by Christ, as Jesus’ filthy rags that you have Him wear of yourself. Does not Jesus clothe you, and you clothe Jesus – The Christian belongs to God, body and Soul. The fool belongs to Satan, body and soul. -- Christ walks and talks in us, and Satan walks and talks in the Lost.

Paul – 092312
I know my flesh is not satan. Are you being renewed in the spirit of your mind? Ephesians 4:23.

Letsargue

Incorrect. And are you forgetting the spirit of truth and the spirit of error? Or perhaps the spirit of judgment and the spirit of burning? Isaiah 4:4, 28:6.I know my flesh is not satan. Are you being renewed in the spirit of your mind? Ephesians 4:23.

Just who do you think the Spirit of Truth is, and who the spirit of error is?? -- And I didn't say that your flesh was Satan. ( I said, the the flesh is in bondage to Satan ). Why can't you Ever get what I say right?? - No wonder you don't know anything about God!!!

Paul – 092412

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Just who do you think the Spirit of Truth is, and who the spirit of error is?? -- And I didn't say that your flesh was Satan. ( I said, the the flesh is in bondage to Satan ). Why can't you Ever get what I say right?? - No wonder you don't know anything about God!!!

Paul – 092412
Who?

Then who is the spirit of judgment and the spirit of burning?

You are saying a spirit has to be God or Satan. And I have a spirit. But my spirit is neither my flesh. Neither is my spirit the Spirit of God or the spirit of truth or the spirit of error.

Do you have a spirit that is not the Spirit of God?

Do you live in the flesh to the will of God? 1 Peter 4:2.

Letsargue

Who?

Then who is the spirit of judgment and the spirit of burning?

You are saying a spirit has to be God or Satan. And I have a spirit. But my spirit is neither my flesh. Neither is my spirit the Spirit of God or the spirit of truth or the spirit of error.

Do you have a spirit that is not the Spirit of God?

Do you live in the flesh to the will of God? 1 Peter 4:2.

Revelations 20:12 KJV -------//--- What's the difference between the things written in the Books, and Truth, or Jesus, or God?? They all are the "Spirit of Judgment" and also the Burnning. >>-- Hebrews 1:7 KJV ----

Paul -- 092412

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Revelations 20:12 KJV -------//--- What's the difference between the things written in the Books, and Truth, or Jesus, or God?? They all are the "Spirit of Judgment" and also the Burnning. >>-- Hebrews 1:7 KJV ----

Paul -- 092412
What is a spirit?

Hebrews 12:9.

Letsargue

What is a spirit?

Hebrews 12:9.

Spirits are just Thoughts. There are evil thoughts /spirits that differ from the thoughts / Spirits / Angels of God. There are Righteous Thoughts / Spirits that speak by the Word of God, that are generated by God's thoughts. The Spirit of Jesus Christ is the Righteous Thoughts of God's Word rejected, and Glorified, or Resurrected, forming the Holy Thoughts with form / Ghost, Thus the Holy Ghost that comforts us. -- Now isn't that Comforting??

Paul -- 092412

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Spirits are just Thoughts. There are evil thoughts /spirits that differ from the thoughts / Spirits / Angels of God. There are Righteous Thoughts / Spirits that speak by the Word of God, that are generated by God's thoughts. The Spirit of Jesus Christ is the Righteous Thoughts of God's Word rejected, and Glorified, or Resurrected, forming the Holy Thoughts with form / Ghost, Thus the Holy Ghost that comforts us. -- Now isn't that Comforting??

Paul -- 092412
Is a thought visible?

Is a spirit visible?

Are these different questions?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Only that the Spirit has taken on "Form", as did Jesus when The Word died, and became Spirit in Body / the Body of Jesus Christ, the Heavenly Place we dwell.

Paul -- 092412
Do people see ghosts or just think they see ghosts?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There can only be one Ghost of God, and one ghost of Satan. All other spirits must indwell some carnal man to be heard, or seen by the Good and "Honest" hearts.

Paul -- 092412
Jesus was seen on the water, and not a ghost either.