God's Bondage to Satan!!

Letsargue

I received this while watching the series, “Reasons to Believe”; - a panel of “Scientists” with the reason to believe because of the billions of years God took to create and maintain the Universe. It’s a scientific fact to them according to God; given also in “Psalms – 104”.

If you’re a Christian, you’ll see what I’m saying if you care enough to read this “Slowly” and thoroughly enough, and apply it to the “Whole Word of God”; ( IF ) you have ever taken the time to read the total Word of God many times for any Truth that it may reveal to you.

Everyone believes what they harbor in their own hearts, but ignore all the things God has said that neither contradict with the creation, nor agree with them, and all of their own doctrines. ---- It’s even stated in Scriptures for our learning how God created all things in seven days, BUT, what does the whole Truth agree about the Creation; the Whole Truth??

I see God not just Creating His Creation in seven days, but actually coming out of His “Rest” / Sleep / Dreaming; - and pausing, or searching His own Heart / Truth / Jesus; - ( Then ) in a moment and a twinkling of His EYE; - the whole Creation stood before the three in Judgment of “Very GOOD”. – Remember now! - “There is none ‘GOOD’ but God”!! - What everyone dismisses is that God gave Satan charge over all things, and Adam just to dress and keep the Garden. – Also you all dismiss the Truth that the Creation was Created by the “Word”; - and by that same “Word”, >>-- 2 Peter 3:7 KJV -------///--- The same Word ( Keeps and Dresses it ), for all time. – Now, ( IF ) the Word created it, and that same Word is continually dressing and keeping it “Good” while Satan is there condemning those who take up residence there, -- “where is God / Christ still, while Satan is the god of it??? – Did not God take it upon Himself to go into the “Bondage of Satan” during the time Satan reigned over ( Darkness of the creation )??? ---- OOHHH! --- If not! – How then is this Truth: >>>--- Romans 6:3-4 KJV – “Know ye not, that so many of us as were Baptized into “Jesus Christ were Baptized into” his ( “DEATH” )? 4- Therefore we are buried with him by Baptism into ( “DEATH” ): that like as Christ was raised up from the ( “DEAD” ) by the “Glory” of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of “Life”? ---- Thus, Life Liveth in Death / the Darkness of Satan for us that we never have to. – BUT Again! Who cares what Truly God did, and is doing for His Bride the Church, ---- Not the Lost; they deliberately have chosen “Death” with Satan as their god in his world, and they rejoice exceedingly!! --- Job 30:10 KJV – “They abhor me, they flee far from me, and spare not to spit in my face”. -----//-- Rejoice, you say “Rejoice”!!!

Paul – 092212

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I think you are saying "God's Bondage to Satan", whatever that idea / doctrine is, is incorrect.

It doesn't sound right even not knowing what it is.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I received this while watching the series, “Reasons to Believe”
Received what? From whom? How? Why? :idunno:

[FONT=&quot]
“The moment we desire or expect or think that a state of our consciousness is the effect of a direct intimation of us of the Holy Spirit’s will, or consists in such an intimation and is therefore in the category of special direction from him, then we have given way to the notion of special, direct, detached communication from the Holy Spirit. And this, in respect of its nature, belongs to the same category as belief in special revelation”​
[/FONT]

Src; Murray, [FONT=&quot]The Guidance of the Holy Spirit[/FONT]

AMR

Letsargue

I think you are saying "God's Bondage to Satan", whatever that idea / doctrine is, is incorrect.

It doesn't sound right even not knowing what it is.

I said what I said, and Yes! - I knew you didn't think was correct; that's one reason I wrote it. - TO Prove you all wrong!! -- You Cannot Prove "IT" Wrong!!!

Paul -- 092312

Letsargue

Received what? From whom? How? Why? :idunno:

[FONT=&quot]
“The moment we desire or expect or think that a state of our consciousness is the effect of a direct intimation of us of the Holy Spirit’s will, or consists in such an intimation and is therefore in the category of special direction from him, then we have given way to the notion of special, direct, detached communication from the Holy Spirit. And this, in respect of its nature, belongs to the same category as belief in special revelation”​
[/FONT]

Src; Murray, [FONT=&quot]The Guidance of the Holy Spirit[/FONT]

AMR

It's Called "Inspiration"!! - The Scriptures are "Inspiring" when hearing fools speak about something of God they know ( Nothing ) about.

Believe it or not AMR; - what you just said is what "Inspired Me" to write this!! - That's how it works; - in case you never got an ( "Idea" ) from some very strange source!! - That's called "inspiration"!!

Only a Fool would think that "GOD" is the only source that fires "Inspiration"; God made us that way for a purpose!!!
However, Only the Christian can be "Inspired" by the Scriptures from all Fools' Stupid Foolishness, because of the lack of their knowledge of God, thinking that they're -- "Geniuses", when they're nothing but cowardly fools!!! - Now run and hide again, if that's the best you've got to ( Prove Me Wrong )!!!! -- That didn't prove Anything but who YOU are!!

Who "Inspired you" to say what you said?? - Not yourself; - it doesn't work that way smart guy!! -- Read the book!!

Paul -- 092312

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said what I said, and Yes! - I knew you didn't think was correct; that's one reason I wrote it. - TO Prove you all wrong!! -- You Cannot Prove "IT" Wrong!!!

Paul -- 092312
I don't know why you are writing this now either.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Writing it now???? ---- It's been the Truth from the Beginning of Creation!! -- Just because you didn't see and hear it, has nothing to with me and it!!

Paul -- 092312
I'm telling you I don't understand what you are writing. That you write it doesn't make me understand.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I know!!!!!! --- If you understood the Gospel, you'd be a Christian and understand ALL!! - I can't make you Christian!!!

Paul -- 092312
I am a Christian. Some things are not worth understanding. And if you aren't speaking in a way of making me understand, I don't know if I need to understand what you are saying.

Letsargue

I am a Christian. Some things are not worth understanding. And if you aren't speaking in a way of making me understand, I don't know if I need to understand what you are saying.

I'm just showing you what is hidden from your eyes. - It's up to you if you want to see or not see!! - However, seeing is more that just looking; Faith is how one sees, not looking for signs!!

Paul -- 092312

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm just showing you what is hidden from your eyes. - It's up to you if you want to see or not see!! - However, seeing is more that just looking; Faith is how one sees, not looking for signs!!

Paul -- 092312
It doesn't matter what you say, I'm still not going to believe the God is in bondage to Satan.

beloved

I do believe the Spirit seaches all things..........is this not true?
how could something be not worthy to understand?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I do believe the Spirit seaches all things..........is this not true?
how could something be not worthy to understand?
There are things that have value in the world. Some things have little or no value. Falsehood is not to be preferred to truth.

Letsargue

Letsargue draws attention to an idea by making it the thread title, but I don't know if he is for it or against it.

Let’s just say that Paul was in Christ, in Spirit, BUT, in the flesh who was Paul?? – Was not Paul and every other Christian in the same predicament? - Who and what are every Christian’s Spirit, if not the Spirit of Christ?? AND, who and what are the “flesh” of every Body of the Church, if not in the same predicament as Paul? – The Spirit of Christ, Glorified, but the flesh that He has, is in Bondage of the world that is ruled by Satan – Did Jesus only purchase the Spirit, or does Jesus / God own both Body and Spirit of every Christian?? – Answer this, - How can the “Spirit only” have Hands and Feet that are also in partners with the Eyes and Mouth and Ears of the Spirit, - of the “Body of Christ”?? The Body of Christ must walk upon the earth to save souls, not You, but Christ while in Bondage to the ruler of that world.

Romans 7:24-25 KJV – “O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin”.

Paul – 092312

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Let’s just say that Paul was in Christ, in Spirit, BUT, in the flesh who was Paul?? – Was not Paul and every other Christian in the same predicament? - Who and what are every Christian’s Spirit, if not the Spirit of Christ?? AND, who and what are the “flesh” of every Body of the Church, if not in the same predicament as Paul? – The Spirit of Christ, Glorified, but the flesh that He has, is in Bondage of the world that is ruled by Satan – Did Jesus only purchase the Spirit, or does Jesus / God own both Body and Spirit of every Christian?? – Answer this, - How can the “Spirit only” have Hands and Feet that are also in partners with the Eyes and Mouth and Ears of the Spirit, - of the “Body of Christ”?? The Body of Christ must walk upon the earth to save souls, not You, but Christ while in Bondage to the ruler of that world.

Romans 7:24-25 KJV – “O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin”.

Paul – 092312
You are talking about God, Jesus, and individuals. You are talking about the body of Christ. You are talking about Jesus. You are talking about individuals. You are talking about Spirit, and body, and flesh.

Have you considered that your spirit, as an individual, is not the Spirit of God?

Romans 8:16 (KJV) The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: