God's Bondage to Satan!!

Letsargue

There are two references to the Holy Spirit in the OT writings (the TaNaKh). One of them is in a psalm of David.

There are many references of the Holy Spirit, even if it doesn’t ( Apply ) “Holy” in front of “Spirit”. The “Spirit” of God is to ( “Imply” ) Holiness. – To say the “Spirit” of God is in us, is also ( “Implying” ) Holiness – 1 Peter 1:15-16 KJV –

Paul – 092712

Letsargue

You have been given all manner of wide berth and kid glove handling. Despite any attempt to give you the benefit of the doubt you manage to return to your divisive ways.

No, Paul, you are not inspired. What you are is a seventy plus year old man who refuses to submit to the authorities of a local church for your own spiritual care. You are a solitary, old, man who has become deluded in your own self-professed infallibility--one who has become full of your own pride--a pridefulness you never fail to lord over all.

I will lift up prayers for you.

AMR

AMR!!!!
You just proved that you don’t even know what “Inspired” fully means, -- Really!!!

How many times does one have to tell a “Fool” that there are No Local Churches with the “Authority” of Jesus Christ for one to put oneself under!!!!
How many time does a one have to tell a “Fool” that there are ( NO ) Local Churches With The “Authority” Of Jesus Christ For One To Put Oneself UNDER!!!!
How dare you suggest that I ( Must ) submit myself to “Some Man” posing as some “Bishop” of a flock of Jesus’ Sheep!!!!!!!!!!

With the ( “Authority” ) means that it is in the ( Name of Jesus Christ )!!! - There are None, - AMR, - None!!! – There are ( Five “Different” Baptist churches and one Presbyterian church within “one mile” of me here!!!!!! – Which one AMR??? -- Which one of these ( “Different” churches ) shall I Submit my Soul to, AMR??? -- Which One????
I’m not one of You!!! – I’m not one of You who submits to such foolishness that exists in the Hundreds of Thousands of “Different” kinds of so called ~”christian~ churches”!!! – I’m not that big of a Fool, AMR!!!

Is that the only Argument that you can give against anything that I teach??? – If so, then why don’t you Withdraw / ( “Withdraw” ) from that Ungodly, Self Minded, Self Promoting, High Minded, Superior than Thou Group of Truth Denying, ( “Menses” )????? - It teaches that you are ( Smarter ) than Christians!!! -- NO!! You can’t ( Do ~that )!!! – And I can’t “Join” those Fools either!! --- And, I could join “MENSA”, Wise Guy!!!

Paul – 092712

rainee

I’ll try to cover as much as I can keep in memory, or room to cover it.

My madness comes from God, if I am of God. >>-- Ephesians 4:31 KJV ---&--- Titus 1:13-16 KJV -------//--- Therefore, the following is given to those who are of Christ to do the chastening ( for ) the Lord.: >>-- 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV -------//--- But, most of those despise the ( chastening of the Lord ); when to them, it’s from some ignorant fool like me.

Hi Paul,
How are you? Glad to see your answer to me!
I don't think anyone thinks you are ignorant.
But that is off topic, I think, because the point is you are right - people - even Christians - do not like to be rebuked.

Nobody likes to be scolded either.
And familiarity breeds contempt to boot! So look at how that all stacks up?

So in every way you continuously place yourself in a position to be
reviled and insulted back.

Paul, this is a hard thing I am going to ask but I wish you would tell me -- have you decided not to have any easy visiting time with them here?

Because it will be difficult for them to switch back and forth from "Hi how are you" to telling them they are "of their father the devil."

If you meant it when you said a banning was a quiet place then
you want to have subjects other than telling them they are evil or
wicked or spiritually dead or you know..

I thought you had some great points on other threads and I supported you several times - I really enjoyed it too! You made some great points, like I said.
But I can only fight so long, Paul. Then I have to relax.
And Paul, people do leave here all the time. I can be here and be fine for a while and then I start thinking I should go - so a
banning does not mean a negative to everyone. Please remember if it does to you.

As far as knowing if they or anyone is of their father the devil - only God knows our hearts. Is that not true?

Please remember when you post verses there are other men out there that think the verses are written to them too. That is why I think you and AMR may have problems - you both see things probably from that same viewpoint - and resent the other for trespassing.

Ok, I gotta go. Hope you will think about this.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There are many references of the Holy Spirit, even if it doesn’t ( Apply ) “Holy” in front of “Spirit”. The “Spirit” of God is to ( “Imply” ) Holiness. – To say the “Spirit” of God is in us, is also ( “Implying” ) Holiness – 1 Peter 1:15-16 KJV –

Paul – 092712
We are to be holy, true. And the Spirit of God is Holy, true. If the Spirit of God in you is Holy, that does not mean 1 Peter 1:15-16 (KJV) does not apply to you. This implies that we are to be holy, while you may have implied that we are already holy because of the Spirit of God in us. The word "Holy" does qualify which Spirit is being talked about. Can we deduce that it is God's Spirit if we are talking about a or the Holy Spirit?

Letsargue

Hi Paul,
How are you? Glad to see your answer to me!
I don't think anyone thinks you are ignorant.
But that is off topic, I think, because the point is you are right - people - even Christians - do not like to be rebuked.

Nobody likes to be scolded either.
And familiarity breeds contempt to boot! So look at how that all stacks up?

So in every way you continuously place yourself in a position to be
reviled and insulted back.

Paul, this is a hard thing I am going to ask but I wish you would tell me -- have you decided not to have any easy visiting time with them here?

Because it will be difficult for them to switch back and forth from "Hi how are you" to telling them they are "of their father the devil."

If you meant it when you said a banning was a quiet place then
you want to have subjects other than telling them they are evil or
wicked or spiritually dead or you know..

I thought you had some great points on other threads and I supported you several times - I really enjoyed it too! You made some great points, like I said.
But I can only fight so long, Paul. Then I have to relax.
And Paul, people do leave here all the time. I can be here and be fine for a while and then I start thinking I should go - so a
banning does not mean a negative to everyone. Please remember if it does to you.

As far as knowing if they or anyone is of their father the devil - only God knows our hearts. Is that not true?

Please remember when you post verses there are other men out there that think the verses are written to them too. That is why I think you and AMR may have problems - you both see things probably from that same viewpoint - and resent the other for trespassing.

Ok, I gotta go. Hope you will think about this.

Proverbs 9:6-9 KJV – ( “Forsake the foolish ), and live; and go in the way of understanding. 7- ( He that reproveth a scorner ) getteth to himself shame: and ( he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot ). 8- ( Reprove not a scorner ), lest he hate thee: ) rebuke a wise man ), and he will love thee. 9- ( Give instruction to a wise man ), and he will be yet wiser: ( teach a just man ), and he will increase in learning”. --------///--- That I do. - Do I have a choice??

I’ve decided nothing. - It’s their decision. - I just try to correct them that they may know the Truth; - or be one of those God says what the wicked will do. How shall any know the Truth except one show them?? ------ And they are not the only ones who read what I say. I write to all those who are interested in what I have to say, whether they be good or evil!! --- The ones that you say I tell that they are of their father the devil, it’s not I who is saying it, but the Lord. Are we not to be a mediator between God and them?? - We are to judge in these days; how else shall they be judged?? – By their own kind???? – I think not!!

Maybe now it’s my time for me to say something that will really be hard for you to accept:>>>>>----- I’m not your general run of the mill “Christian”, though I am “Christian”, I am not of the Body, but of the Head. - It’s the Head that has the eyes and mouth, not the Body. >>-- Hebrews 1:6-7 KJV – “Again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith, - And let all the Angels of God worship him. 7- And of the Angels he saith, Who maketh his Angels spirits, and ( his ministers a flame of fire ). ---&--- Hebrews 1:13-14 KJV -- But to which of the Angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? 14- (( Are they not all ( Ministering Spirits, sent ) forth to minister for them who shall be )) heirs of salvation? -----///--- Therefore I must minister; that’s what we are sent to do. – Shall I not do it??

Neg, or Pos reps?? – Is that a mountain that is supposed to be unable to skip over?

Matthew 7:16 KJV – ( “Ye shall know them by their fruits ). Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles”? ------//--- The fruits are their knowledge of doctrines, not their doings. Remember the Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of Life only bore Knowledge that leads to their doings???

Neither I nor the Lord can help what others do or say about the Truth that is presented to them. Did Jesus refrain from teaching, just because there ( Were Some ) who would kill Him?? – Mark 13:9 KJV – “Take heed to yourselves: for ( they shall deliver you up ) to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them”.

Paul – 092712

Letsargue

We are to be holy, true. And the Spirit of God is Holy, true. If the Spirit of God in you is Holy, that does not mean 1 Peter 1:15-16 (KJV) does not apply to you. This implies that we are to be holy, while you may have implied that we are already holy because of the Spirit of God in us. The word "Holy" does qualify which Spirit is being talked about. Can we deduce that it is God's Spirit if we are talking about a or the Holy Spirit?

One is called by the Holy Gospel, the Seed of God. – If planted and watered, - what do you think that produces?? – Unholiness???

Paul – 092712

beloved

Proverbs 9:6-9 KJV – ( “Forsake the foolish ), and live; and go in the way of understanding. 7- ( He that reproveth a scorner ) getteth to himself shame: and ( he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot ). 8- ( Reprove not a scorner ), lest he hate thee: ) rebuke a wise man ), and he will love thee. 9- ( Give instruction to a wise man ), and he will be yet wiser: ( teach a just man ), and he will increase in learning”. --------///--- That I do. - Do I have a choice??

I’ve decided nothing. - It’s their decision. - I just try to correct them that they may know the Truth; - or be one of those God says what the wicked will do. How shall any know the Truth except one show them?? ------ And they are not the only ones who read what I say. I write to all those who are interested in what I have to say, whether they be good or evil!! --- The ones that you say I tell that they are of their father the devil, it’s not I who is saying it, but the Lord. Are we not to be a mediator between God and them?? - We are to judge in these days; how else shall they be judged?? – By their own kind???? – I think not!!

Maybe now it’s my time for me to say something that will really be hard for you to accept:>>>>>----- I’m not your general run of the mill “Christian”, though I am “Christian”, I am not of the Body, but of the Head. - It’s the Head that has the eyes and mouth, not the Body. >>-- Hebrews 1:6-7 KJV – “Again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith, - And let all the Angels of God worship him. 7- And of the Angels he saith, Who maketh his Angels spirits, and ( his ministers a flame of fire ). ---&--- Hebrews 1:13-14 KJV -- But to which of the Angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? 14- (( Are they not all ( Ministering Spirits, sent ) forth to minister for them who shall be )) heirs of salvation? -----///--- Therefore I must minister; that’s what we are sent to do. – Shall I not do it??

Neg, or Pos reps?? – Is that a mountain that is supposed to be unable to skip over?

Matthew 7:16 KJV – ( “Ye shall know them by their fruits ). Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles”? ------//--- The fruits are their knowledge of doctrines, not their doings. Remember the Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of Life only bore Knowledge that leads to their doings???

Neither I nor the Lord can help what others do or say about the Truth that is presented to them. Did Jesus refrain from teaching, just because there ( Were Some ) who would kill Him?? – Mark 13:9 KJV – “Take heed to yourselves: for ( they shall deliver you up ) to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them”.

Paul – 092712

Indeed!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
One is called by the Holy Gospel, the Seed of God. – If planted and watered, - what do you think that produces?? – Unholiness???

Paul – 092712
We are to receive the word implanted, which is able to save our soul/s. James 1:21.

beloved

~Indeed~???? - How do you use that word there??

Paul -- 092712

I use it in response to "fact"

just as there is a difference in being free and being free indeed........
just as there are widows and there are widows indeed.........
just as there is truth and there is truth indeed.......
How I used it is to distinquish what truth is..........
truth can vary in earthly experience and can be a lie but.....truth indeed can only come from one of which we are.

Letsargue

I use it in response to "fact"

just as there is a difference in being free and being free indeed........
just as there are widows and there are widows indeed.........
just as there is truth and there is truth indeed.......
How I used it is to distinquish what truth is..........
truth can vary in earthly experience and can be a lie but.....truth indeed can only come from one of which we are.

Sorry, but “Indeed” refers to the need of “doing”, or is “done”. -- “Deed” / “DEED” is something to “do”. -- “Indeed” is not saying that you’re “Really” good, but you are ”Indeed good” ( IF ) you “DO” your “Deed”; - the will of God. - Deed and Chore are much the same. You have a “Deed” to perform or a “Chore”. You can place “Duty” in line with those loving words!!
Widows “Indeed” are those you can see have “Need” ( by the way they live, their "Deeds" ). They are the Widows “Indeed”.

Paul – 092812

rainee

Dear Paul,
Hear I am.

I am one who can wrestle with you so I have to prayerfully wonder how and if I should.

Who is to make a joyful noise?

The head or the body?

If the body then the head is not the only one to talk.
True the head can speak with authority
But Kings in the OT are authority too.
What did they get?
Prophets who were essentially nobodies.
If you are to be a prophet you are under authority of the Apostles (as found in the NT) And all the inspired written word offered by the body - I believe - because we have that in this New Covenant, I think.

A woman has her place in relationships with men but in the body she gets gifts as spoken of in the Bible. Yes, or no?

I will be back but have to end this here for right now.

Hug.

Lon

AMR, ( Am I suppose to care what you think, "Now"???; What Arrogance!!! )

I think you said you were a member, - maybe more than just a member of that Arrogant Group called, “Mensa”~?
Paul – 092412
:doh: belonging to a group isn't arrogant :doh:

What about the Boy Scouts? Is belonging to a group who can make fires better than anybody else arrogant? :doh:

beloved

Sorry, but “Indeed” refers to the need of “doing”, or is “done”. -- “Deed” / “DEED” is something to “do”. -- “Indeed” is not saying that you’re “Really” good, but you are ”Indeed good” ( IF ) you “DO” your “Deed”; - the will of God. - Deed and Chore are much the same. You have a “Deed” to perform or a “Chore”. You can place “Duty” in line with those loving words!!
Widows “Indeed” are those you can see have “Need” ( by the way they live, their "Deeds" ). They are the Widows “Indeed”.

Paul – 092812

No need for sorry................we do seem to differ in this that...............as I understand...
work is energy expended......good or not...
duty is a debt something owed....
deed is an act... movement.... performance ...the doing of it.....................and not out of debt...

so how are you to convince me otherwise?

Letsargue

Dear Paul,
Hear I am.

I am one who can wrestle with you so I have to prayerfully wonder how and if I should.

Who is to make a joyful noise?

The head or the body?

If the body then the head is not the only one to talk.
True the head can speak with authority
But Kings in the OT are authority too.
What did they get?
Prophets who were essentially nobodies.
If you are to be a prophet you are under authority of the Apostles (as found in the NT) And all the inspired written word offered by the body - I believe - because we have that in this New Covenant, I think.

A woman has her place in relationships with men but in the body she gets gifts as spoken of in the Bible. Yes, or no?

I will be back but have to end this here for right now.

Hug.

As they say, “Put your thinking cap on”, put on the gloves that grasp the Sword, and step into my Garden and be filled, or spit it out. YES, “Anything” you would ever want to ask or say, but between “People”, not as Church.

Neither Truth nor Faith has “sounds”. Faith in the Truth is of the Heart, where we joy in the Lord. You cannot Joy in the Lord with your flesh / mouth; man or woman. Flesh cannot be combined with Spirit, and have any knowledge to it. All things of God are of the “Heart”; nothing of the Fleshly, Mouthy Lips. --- Matthew 15:8-9 KJV – “This people draweth nigh unto me ( with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips ); ( but their heart is far from me ). 9- But ( in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men ). -----//-- There is nothing anywhere in Scripture that you can use “Singing” to honor God, man or woman. Singing to God with your mouth is condemned. That’s what I just showed you. – However, teaching the Word of God ( to others ) is that music to God. - Not to “Anyone else”, much less to yourself . - We “Speak” to each other in the of Word of God, and that is God’s music to Him, not your music!!!

Hey, look at the anatomy of the body, and say which speaks. God uses the body to show the way He is with us. He is our Friend and Neighbor, and speaks as do we; with His mouth, just under His nose, and through His beard. -- Aahhh, the Body of Christ itself has no mouth; and if it did, the Body of Christ ( Is asleep ) until the Quickening~~. Not our Flesh, the flesh has nothing to do with the Body except doing the Will with it members that cannot be controlled fully. --- Now the Body, of itself, ~~with the Head~ in Heaven~, and the Body ~asleep~ until the “Quickening”, or the “reunion / marriage” of the Head to His Body~~~ it cannot speak. - ( Think on that for a few ). How can the Body of Christ, be awake without the Head?? --- Just what do people think Quickens, or Resurrects the Body of Christ anyhow, giving it the Blessing of Eternal Life?? --- Everyone has missed it greatly. You all thought Jesus was ( Just ) Crucified on the Cross, but ( Yet he still has no Head, their way ) --.

Under the Authority of the Apostles?? Not quite. They were the Mediator between the Church and Christ its Head. -- In the Authority of Christ, Means in the Name of Christ. The Apostles and Prophets were Counselors sent to counsel those in “LEARNING”. ---
Hebrews 12:22-23 KJV – “Ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the City of the living God, the Heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of Angels,
23 To the general assembly and Church of the Firstborn, which are ( written in Heaven ), and to God the Judge of all, and to the Spirits of just men made perfect”. -----

There are and were women!! -- They have always had their places, according to who the rulers of those places were. - The evil places, No! - Heavenly Places, No! - The Christian Husband’s Places, Yes! – But you’re talking about the outpouring of the Ghost. Even the animals received that. Everything was Blessed of God, (in AD70 ) in the Spiritual, which was the New Heaven and earth just created by Jesus the Christ. -- Not the Carnal Minds of man and woman. ( Flesh yes, Minds No! ) – I think you want me to say what is not said, or say something that is said by the wrong place.

Paul – 092812

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How did you ever come to that conclusion?? - That’s remarkable. - That’s true “Inspiration”.

Paul – 092812
You are asking about a seed and a holy gospel. The gospel is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16.

There is a seed that is the word of God.

Letsargue

You are asking about a seed and a holy gospel. The gospel is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16.

There is a seed that is the word of God.

The Gospel is the Seed of God, Jesus is the Seed of God, Truth, Light, the Word of God, God is the Seed that must be planted and that seed must be ( Watered ) or it cannot grow and resurrect from the dirt from which He Died!!

Paul -- 092812

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Gospel is the Seed of God, Jesus is the Seed of God, Truth, Light, the Word of God, God is the Seed that must be planted and that seed must be ( Watered ) or it cannot grow and resurrect from the dirt from which He Died!!

Paul -- 092812
That sounds outlandish. Certainly the message of Jesus is different from the person of Jesus Himself.

rainee

As they say, “Put your thinking cap on”, put on the gloves that grasp the Sword, and step into my Garden and be filled, or spit it out. YES, “Anything” you would ever want to ask or say, but between “People”, not as Church.

Neither Truth nor Faith has “sounds”. Faith in the Truth is of the Heart, where we joy in the Lord. You cannot Joy in the Lord with your flesh / mouth; man or woman. Flesh cannot be combined with Spirit, and have any knowledge to it. All things of God are of the “Heart”; nothing of the Fleshly, Mouthy Lips. --- Matthew 15:8-9 KJV – “This people draweth nigh unto me ( with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips ); ( but their heart is far from me ). 9- But ( in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men ). -----//-- There is nothing anywhere in Scripture that you can use “Singing” to honor God, man or woman. Singing to God with your mouth is condemned. That’s what I just showed you. – However, teaching the Word of God ( to others ) is that music to God. - Not to “Anyone else”, much less to yourself . - We “Speak” to each other in the of Word of God, and that is God’s music to Him, not your music!!!

Hey, look at the anatomy of the body, and say which speaks. God uses the body to show the way He is with us. He is our Friend and Neighbor, and speaks as do we; with His mouth, just under His nose, and through His beard. -- Aahhh, the Body of Christ itself has no mouth; and if it did, the Body of Christ ( Is asleep ) until the Quickening~~. Not our Flesh, the flesh has nothing to do with the Body except doing the Will with it members that cannot be controlled fully. --- Now the Body, of itself, ~~with the Head~ in Heaven~, and the Body ~asleep~ until the “Quickening”, or the “reunion / marriage” of the Head to His Body~~~ it cannot speak. - ( Think on that for a few ). How can the Body of Christ, be awake without the Head?? --- Just what do people think Quickens, or Resurrects the Body of Christ anyhow, giving it the Blessing of Eternal Life?? --- Everyone has missed it greatly. You all thought Jesus was ( Just ) Crucified on the Cross, but ( Yet he still has no Head, their way ) --.

Under the Authority of the Apostles?? Not quite. They were the Mediator between the Church and Christ its Head. -- In the Authority of Christ, Means in the Name of Christ. The Apostles and Prophets were Counselors sent to counsel those in “LEARNING”. ---
Hebrews 12:22-23 KJV – “Ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the City of the living God, the Heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of Angels,
23 To the general assembly and Church of the Firstborn, which are ( written in Heaven ), and to God the Judge of all, and to the Spirits of just men made perfect”. -----

There are and were women!! -- They have always had their places, according to who the rulers of those places were. - The evil places, No! - Heavenly Places, No! - The Christian Husband’s Places, Yes! – But you’re talking about the outpouring of the Ghost. Even the animals received that. Everything was Blessed of God, (in AD70 ) in the Spiritual, which was the New Heaven and earth just created by Jesus the Christ. -- Not the Carnal Minds of man and woman. ( Flesh yes, Minds No! ) – I think you want me to say what is not said, or say something that is said by the wrong place.

Paul – 092812

What I have started reading is beautiful. You have the heart of a poet, Paul.
I am going to read it again more carefully and think about it.

Hope to be back later
Hug