Far Better To Build Immune System than Count on Vaccines

way 2 go

do first vaccination shots increase spread and covid deaths?​

link
by :el-gato-malo
“are vaccines causing disease spikes” hypothesis. (it also makes palestine less useful as an unvaxxed control group for israel)

so i plotted this rise in vaccinations per day vs the palestinian death rate.
the results are provocative.

Screenshot_2021-09-15 do first vaccination shots increase spread and covid deaths .png

we see first doses pick up, then, about 14 days later, deaths follow suit. like israel, we have possible seasonal confound, but we also see exactly what we would expect to see if vaccines were weakening immune systems and accelerating spread and/or enhancing death risk.

and wow does this look more than a little like mongolia. ...

SO: if we find many places with deaths rapidly following vaccines administered in periods of high seasonal risk, it will bolster this theory.

finding examples of vaccine administration during such periods that had little or no acceleration effect despite peak risk would weaken the theory.

way 2 go

are booster shots increasing covid spread and covid deaths?​

a look at the israeli data​

link

israel has been playing an interesting role as a bit of a canary in the coal mine. they have been pushing vaccines, vaccine passports, and now boosters harder than just about anyplace else on earth.

they also make a good lab as they report solid (by covid standards) data and occupy only one regional climate zone so we do not need to adjust for heterogeneous seasonal surges within the aggregate (as we do in the US).

and one thing is becoming very clear:

whatever they are doing is not working and
even their health ministers are having to admit this.

way 2 go

Science: Thousands of recipients of covid vaccines have died from the effects of the vaccine.
Science: Tens of thousands of vaccine recipients have gotten seriously ill from the covid vaccine.

Unverified hype: Tens of thousands more people would be in hospitals today if not for the covid vaccine.
the 23,000 dying from the vax the over 1 million seriously injured in 8 months in
in a population of 447 million extrapolate those results to the population of the world 7.89 billion
there would be
400,000 dead from the vax
19 million seriously injured

deaths from wuflu alone 280,340 (6% )

the vax is way worse than the wuflu

Screenshot_2021-09-13 Far Better To Build Immune System than Count on Vaccines.png

marke

You posted a link to a dated article from July 20th that is pro-vaccine? That's hilarious.

For every death of an Israeli over 60 that had received the booster shot, there are roughly 15 deaths of unvaccinated Israelis in the same age group. Those that have yet to receive even one shot of a COVID vaccine are only 17 percent of the eligible population in Israel, but they currently represent 65 percent of all serious cases in the country.
Can we compute the rate of effectiveness of the covid shot by the number of vaccinated people who are now in the hospital with serious covid cases?

marke

Yes, I looked at the links and the say things like "the date cannot be confirmed".
All I'm saying is that I default on the side of causion when it comes to believing people who think every single issue in life is somehow tied to abortion and even if this particular factoid turns out to be true, I'm not convinced that using it to divorce yourself from anything legitimately good that happens to come out of what was clearly an evil act, makes a lot of sense. Even God Himself uses for good that which was intended for evil.
There are hundreds of thousands of Americans who refuse to be vaccinated for good reasons. The push to force them to take the shot is not right. If someone believes that much in the vaccine then let that person get the shot and take his chances at being immune from covid, and let others take their chances of getting sick without the vaccine.

marke

I honestly can no longer tell if you're simply stupid or what? "Vaccinated Americans have gotten covid and died." SO WHAT?

There hasn't ever been anyone - ANYONE - ever claim that no one who takes the vaccine will ever come down with COVID. No one in the government, no one at Pfizer and no one from anywhere else has ever made any claim that is even remotely similar!
The vaccines lose their effectiveness over time. So much for trusting vaccines to last or to universally prevent covid infections. On the other hand, nobody will get sick or die from the covid shot if they refuse to get the shot.

And the evidence from the studies indicates that the “observed decrease of vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 infections is primarily due to waning of vaccine immune responses over time rather than a result of the Delta variant escaping vaccine protection,” according to Pfizer.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Every time the family of drugs like Ivermectin, HCQ, and other zinc ionophores are used in controlled environments on humans the improvement is dramatic.
U.S. Sen. Bill Cassidy, a doctor with decades of experience treating patients, said Louisiana residents who want to avoid dying from COVID-19 should take the vaccine — not the dewormer ivermectin.

"While the vaccine is almost entirely effective at preventing death, ivermectin clearly is not," Cassidy said Tuesday. "Don't fool yourself into thinking that it is as effective as the vaccine is in preventing death."

There's no evidence to support the notion that ivermectin is effective at treating COVID-19, and when taken in large doses, the anti-parasitic can even be dangerous.

"I have personal experience with people who refused the vaccine who took ivermectin who died," Cassidy said. The vast majority of people dying from COVID-19 are unvaccinated, including 84% of deaths during the last week of August.

The drug hasn't been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for use in treating COVID and clinical trials into its effectiveness are ongoing. Still, its gained a foothold among a cadre of fringe doctors and amplified on social media as an early intervention.

The flurry of falsehoods led the Louisiana Department of Health to issue a memo on Aug. 25 "strongly" recommending against the use of ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID.

marke

U.S. Sen. Bill Cassidy, a doctor with decades of experience treating patients, said Louisiana residents who want to avoid dying from COVID-19 should take the vaccine — not the dewormer ivermectin.

"While the vaccine is almost entirely effective at preventing death, ivermectin clearly is not," Cassidy said Tuesday. "Don't fool yourself into thinking that it is as effective as the vaccine is in preventing death."

There's no evidence to support the notion that ivermectin is effective at treating COVID-19, and when taken in large doses, the anti-parasitic can even be dangerous.

"I have personal experience with people who refused the vaccine who took ivermectin who died," Cassidy said. The vast majority of people dying from COVID-19 are unvaccinated, including 84% of deaths during the last week of August.

The drug hasn't been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for use in treating COVID and clinical trials into its effectiveness are ongoing. Still, its gained a foothold among a cadre of fringe doctors and amplified on social media as an early intervention.

The flurry of falsehoods led the Louisiana Department of Health to issue a memo on Aug. 25 "strongly" recommending against the use of ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID.

I don't respect the guy who claims that the vaccine prevents deaths from covid and then says 16% of covid deaths from covid during the last week of August were among vaccinated people.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I don't respect the guy who claims that the vaccine prevents deaths from covid and then says 16% of covid deaths from covid during the last week of August were among vaccinated people.
Nobody said the vaccines provide 100% immunity from covid, you numpty. But when 84% of covid deaths during the last week of August were among the unvaccinated, even you must have sense enough to realize that the vaccines provide better immunity than anything else. You're just not honest enough to admit it.

marke

Nobody said the vaccines provide 100% immunity from covid, you numpty. But when 84% of covid deaths during the last week of August were among the unvaccinated, even you must have sense enough to realize that the vaccines provide better immunity than anything else. You're just not honest enough to admit it.

I do not assume that since 84% of covid deaths were among the unvaccinated that the vaccine must be protecting people from covid since only 16% of deaths were among the vaccinated. Very simple but profound logic should compel everyone to realize that if 16% of covid deaths were among those vaccinated for covid then there is a serious problem with the vaccine or that the vaccine has serious evidence of not being effective against covid.

benben

Sloppy thinking and statistics mining. Why look at just the last week of August? Nobody is saying the vaccines do absolutely nothing. That's a strawman, and the only reason you need a strawman is because you don't want to look at all the other stats.

It's not complicated. Graph the vaccination rates and deaths of the most vaxxed countries. A couple months ago the majority of deaths in Israel were in the fully vaccinated. So if you want to make the argument that non-vaccination leads to deaths, I have even more data to spin the conclusion that full vaccination leads to deaths. Why are you pro-death, Mr. Vaccine worshiper?

But you already understand all this stuff, and you're only here to troll. I post this for the benefit of people who are genuinely interested in the topic.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Assumes facts not in evidence

But it does sound persuasive to the stupid people in our country
Well let's unpack the facts, rather than just assume them. According to Phase 3 clinical results:

- The J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine was 66.3% effective in clinical trials (efficacy) at preventing laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 infection in people who received the vaccine and had no evidence of being previously infected.
- The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was 95% effective at preventing laboratory-confirmed infection with the virus that causes COVID-19 in people who received two doses and had no evidence of being previously infected.
- The Moderna vaccine was 94.1% effective at preventing laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 infection in people who received two doses and had no evidence of being previously infected.

There are others, but those are the 3 most common ones.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
But you already understand all this stuff, and you're only here to troll. I post this for the benefit of people who are genuinely interested in the topic.
Well, it's the lives of you and yours that's at stake here, not mine. Suit yourself!

marke

Well let's unpack the facts, rather than just assume them. According to Phase 3 clinical results:

- The J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine was 66.3% effective in clinical trials (efficacy) at preventing laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 infection in people who received the vaccine and had no evidence of being previously infected.
- The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was 95% effective at preventing laboratory-confirmed infection with the virus that causes COVID-19 in people who received two doses and had no evidence of being previously infected.
- The Moderna vaccine was 94.1% effective at preventing laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 infection in people who received two doses and had no evidence of being previously infected.

There are others, but those are the 3 most common ones.
"66.3% effective" could mean anything. However, thousands of actual deaths and tens of thousands of actual instances of serious illnesses from the vaccine cannot be waved away by statistics designed to give the best possible spin to the troubled vaccine.

marke

Well, it's the lives of you and yours that's at stake here, not mine. Suit yourself!
Dummycrats: "If you don't get the vaccine you will infect others and you will die of covid yourself, so you need to be forced to stop resisting our vaccine mandates."