Different Stuff

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I played three years in grade school.
When I started high-school I switched to chess. LOL
I did much better at chess than I did at baseball...or soccer.
So did you learn the rule in grade school, or since then?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I probably never heard of it as a school boy.
I remember it as one of the gigantic changes in the rules from Little League to the "big" diamond. You could "take leads" off the bases between pitches, and you could "steal" first base on a strikeout if the catcher dropped the ball and first base was empty. So not only was everything bigger and longer and farther away, but there were big changes in the rules too!

I used to love baseball, playing it, watching it. I got "America's pastime." That resonated with me.

Hoping

Banned
I remember it as one of the gigantic changes in the rules from Little League to the "big" diamond. You could "take leads" off the bases between pitches, and you could "steal" first base on a strikeout if the catcher dropped the ball and first base was empty. So not only was everything bigger and longer and farther away, but there were big changes in the rules too!

I used to love baseball, playing it, watching it. I got "America's pastime." That resonated with me.
Me too, having grown up in the environs of St. Louis in the sixties.
Three world series during my grade school years.
That was a big deal for us kids, as the nuns would bring in TVs and watch the day games instead of doing class work.
I think they were all day games back then.

way 2 go

FxZ6OFyWwAEtWta