JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Good grief was that obnoxious woman self-righteous and condescending! I have no doubt she was lying through her teeth when she told Bob she was a Christian.

I had been impressed by what I took to be the guy's cleverness and originality with the panhandling protest sign, in the article/video to which I had linked. But now, having listened to Bob's interview with Christina the arrogant SJW, I see that Bob had already implemented the same idea perhaps decades ago.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Good grief was that obnoxious woman self-righteous and condescending! I have no doubt she was lying through her teeth when she told Bob she was a Christian.

I had been impressed by what I took to be the guy's cleverness and originality with the panhandling protest sign, in the article/video to which I had linked. But now, having listened to Bob's interview with Christina the arrogant SJW, I see that Bob had already implemented the same idea perhaps decades ago.

There was a lot of things that Bob did that were ahead of his time, and even a few firsts here and there.