Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

way 2 go

FwSlFdBXsAk8OuL

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
The Worst Way in History to Lose a Championship Baseball Game

Now imagine instead of baseball it's politics.

That's what we're doing by not teaching our children civics or political science anymore. And we're not doing it, and we're over-polarized rn, ideologically. We shouldn't be this divided, and it's because we don't know, you can advance to first base on a strikeout, if first base is empty. That's the rule. The losing team, basically all of them, were unaware of the rule!

Hoping

Banned
Now imagine instead of baseball it's politics.

That's what we're doing by not teaching our children civics or political science anymore. And we're not doing it, and we're over-polarized rn, ideologically. We shouldn't be this divided, and it's because we don't know, you can advance to first base on a strikeout, if first base is empty. That's the rule. The losing team, basically all of them, were unaware of the rule!
...on a strike out when the ball is dropped by the catcher.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Except when it comes to politics, then the left benefits when the public is ignorant of civics and political science.
Oh for sure! Because if you teach non-partisan political science or civics, by George, it all sounds Republican! Can't have that!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Pal-Mac is Palmyra Macedon. Pal-Mac and Hornell are Rochester area school districts, my old stomping grounds. I had a couple of bus routes out there for sports runs back in the day.
Thought I had edited this.

Palmyra was the home of the charlatan Joseph Smith, whose fraud still convinces people today.