Did zoo defect or ...

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
i wonder where zoo is
Frankly bucko I don't really give a flip where he is. I just wanted to know if he is physically OK. That doesn't mean I think highly of the little man. It just means that I hope he is not injured or seriously ill. Surely even the retarded harpies can grok that.

bybee

Frankly bucko I don't really give a flip where he is. I just wanted to know if he is physically OK. That doesn't mean I think highly of the little man. It just means that I hope he is not injured or seriously ill. Surely even the retarded harpies can grok that.

Then shut your piehole.

bybee

Bybee I started this thread out of a sincere concern for a fellow member of TOL. You and others leaped in to attack me for whatever reasons motivated you. Then the doofus in blue decides to join in the fray. Now you have the temerity to attempt a passive aggressive upbraiding? Sorry sweet-pea but I'm not buying your act today. I've always admired your skill but your backhand is slipping.

Passive/aggressive? Hardly! You are a pain in the hind end. You are mean spirited and envious. You've never gotten over the fact that you were neg rep'd almost into oblivion.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, God's Truth, Jason, Lazy Afternoon, etc. etc. etc. do also.
They are not in the Body either.

this is malicious comment friend. All Jesus' followers are part of Body of Christ.

You need to be careful of those kind of comment. Jesus will not take it so lightly. Jesus cherish all His servants. Let Him judge who are true servants or not.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Now that this thread has become so much fun I think I should delete it. Zoo always liked it when I deleted threads. :)

Breathe

This thread is simply a way to make sure zoo doesn't come back anytime soon, by making him the center of attention he doesn't want to be.

Just for the record, I very much like zoo, and I hope he comes back soon in spite of all the negative attention he has been the target of recently.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
perhaps

i was thinking more of his tendencies towards being a creepy stalker

ironymeter_zpsc4e0b764.gif~original

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Now that this thread has become so much fun
That was your true purpose for starting it.
It's your kind of "fun".
Must not be any grieving mothers for you to pick on at the moment.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That was your true purpose for starting it.
It's your kind of "fun".
Must not be any grieving mothers for you to pick on at the moment.

And THAT is her legacy ...

It will never be forgotten because she hasn't changed.