Did zoo defect or ...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
this is malicious comment friend. All Jesus' followers are part of Body of Christ.

You need to be careful of those kind of comment. Jesus will not take it so lightly. Jesus cherish all His servants. Let Him judge who are true servants or not.
Give it a rest, Meshak.
You judge all the time.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
And there you go. Doubtless you will somehow try and say you were being 'nice' and meant nothing by that comment. However, thank you for helping prove my point.
OK doofus. I'm always glad to help after you stumble around casting aspersions on my character.

lovemeorhateme

OK doofus. I'm always glad to help after you stumble around casting aspersions on my character.

I would have said nothing about your inane character had you not decided to turn on me and I saw you for the way you really are. There was a time when I thought you were actually a nice person. Those days are long gone.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I would have said nothing about your inane character had you not decided to turn on me and I saw you for the way you really are. There was a time when I thought you were actually a nice person. Those days are long gone.
Aww, don't get your knickers all in a twist.

bybee

This thread is simply a way to make sure zoo doesn't come back anytime soon, by making him the center of attention he doesn't want to be.

Just for the record, I very much like zoo, and I hope he comes back soon in spite of all the negative attention he has been the target of recently.

He knows who his friends are and he knows that we've got his back no matter what!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Res,

Is Eeset your friend?
You sure have taken up for her a lot.