Did zoo defect or ...

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
i believe she accepts Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior

:think: i suppose we could ask her

eeset?
Yes I do. I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Now see if you can get pete to stop trying to trash me long enough to make the same unequivocal profession.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes I do. I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Now see if you can get pete to stop trying to trash me long enough to make the same unequivocal profession.

It's not possible for anyone to "trash" you ...

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

i thought so and he has before

but i'm sure he'd have no problem doing so again

do you know what he's talking about re you being offensive to him?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
consider bybee's post #45

The judgmental, envious dirt and classless aggregate that comprises your fetid little ego oozes out of your oily pores and speaks volumes on the wretched little puke that you are!:down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down:

is she of the Body?

is that post worthy of a Christian lady?
Looks like the same sort of thing you, or I, or Jown W., or Nick M, or Sozo, or Angel4Truth, or Lighthouse, or Inzl Kett, or Rocketman, or Glorydays, or Grosnick Marowbe, etc. etc. etc. have said.

lovemeorhateme

I have professed this many times. It was on this very site that I truly accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour.

I'm not trying to 'trash' you. You've done that to yourself.

jeremysdemo

I'm sure he will be back,

it's good to take a break from TOL every now and again, IMHO.

if there is anything for him here, have a little faith in God he will draw him near.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If I remember rightly you also have the sick arrogance to say it's a happy thought that people will burn in hell. Correct me if I'm wrong.....
And he's making up the whole evil nonsense because he's filled with anger instead of love. Now I see he's onto trying the same approch with anna and if you keep opposing him long enough you'll doubtless find yourself in the same boat.

This is something I wrote to a friend recently. It sums my current attitude:

I've been thinking about angry people lately, about the time and joy they can pull out of your life. I think we have to accept, at some point, that they're giving what they're capable of giving. Who knows why? But what we can know is that it's not a gift to receive. Maybe not even one to respond to...

I'm not sure that it doesn't begin to corrupt our best intentions past a point, that rubbing elbows with a willful malice doesn't invite something ugly to root in our own natures.

I am more and more convinced that there are people who simply won't be cajoled or reasoned or even loved into a better mindset. They are clinging to some wound they think they understand to avoid or mitigate whatever pain it produced and produces...and they're blind to the truth that the path they've chosen is far worse than the thing they fear.​

There's no real profit in them or in interacting with them. I've placed a couple on ignore already. Makes it easier to pray for them and limit intention to the sort that glorifies Christ.

:e4e:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
That's so gay.
The judgmental, envious dirt and classless aggregate that comprises your fetid little ego oozes out of your oily pores and speaks volumes on the wretched little puke that you are!

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Typical Eeset mean spirited, pejorative comment.
You could do so much better.
Bybee I started this thread out of a sincere concern for a fellow member of TOL. You and others leaped in to attack me for whatever reasons motivated you. Then the doofus in blue decides to join in the fray. Now you have the temerity to attempt a passive aggressive upbraiding? Sorry sweet-pea but I'm not buying your act today. I've always admired your skill but your backhand is slipping.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bybee I started this thread out of a sincere concern for a fellow member of TOL.

No you didn't. We know your history on TOL. It was motivated out of malice and clothed in confusion should you could claim innocence. You are not the master manipulator that you believe yourself to be. We see through you.