Did zoo defect or ...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha you have a screw loose. I hate no one. I suggest you restrict yourself to expressing your own emotions and do not make false statements about what I do or do not feel.

That's interesting ... though your recent past tells another story. :) I suggest you stick your suggestion in your ear.

lovemeorhateme

Rusha you have a screw loose. I hate no one. I suggest you restrict yourself to expressing your own emotions and do not make false statements about what I do or do not feel.

You just pretend to be nice to people until it suits you to insult or denigrate them. I've seen it many times on here from you - including being on the receiving end of it myself.

bybee

how did she insult or denigrate you?

The judgmental, envious dirt and classless aggregate that comprises your fetid little ego oozes out of your oily pores and speaks volumes on the wretched little puke that you are!:down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can't actually remember the thread it was on now but last year she made some inappropriate comments towards me that I found personally offensive.

That's what she does, Pete. She isn't even honest enough to admit she is being purposefully insulting and offensive. Her disapproval is a ringing endorsement. :)

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
pete - i get this sort of silliness from bybee all the time:
The judgmental, envious dirt and classless aggregate that comprises your fetid little ego oozes out of your oily pores and speaks volumes on the wretched little puke that you are!:down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down:

how do you think i should respond to bybee?

lovemeorhateme

pete - i get this sort of silliness from bybee all the time:

how do you think i should respond to bybee?

Whilst I don't necessarily agree with bybee's choice of words, I have you ask and you have to ask yourself why one would feel the need to say something like that to you?

I mean, I don't get stuff like that from bybee and I consider bybee one of my friends here on TOL. So you must have done or said something that I haven't. What was it?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Whilst I don't necessarily agree with bybee's choice of words, I have you ask and you have to ask yourself why one would feel the need to say something like that to you?

I mean, I don't get stuff like that from bybee and I consider bybee one of my friends here on TOL. So you must have done or said something that I haven't. What was it?

anna, rusha, artie, bybee and zoo are all at war with me because i have had the temerity to confront town on his evil

that's the root cause

it has escalated from there

lovemeorhateme

anna, rusha, artie, bybee and zoo are all at war with me because i have had the temerity to confront town on his evil

that's the root cause

it has escalated from there

If I remember rightly you also have the sick arrogance to say it's a happy thought that people will burn in hell. Correct me if I'm wrong.....

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
If I remember rightly you also have the sick arrogance to say it's a happy thought that people will burn in hell. Correct me if I'm wrong.....

i will rejoice when God metes out His judgement on those who are evil

as letsargue so eloquently puts it: thank God there's a hell