annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I would trade these five for zoo

annabenedetti 3
bybee 3
Rusha 2
Arthur Brain 2
Tambora 1

You should ask yourself why you never stood up for zoo while he was here.

Were your almighty numbers that important to you?

Was "tension" good for your thread post/view count?

Did you throw zoo under the bus for your numbers?

Were eeset's photos of dead rabbits, rabbit fur gloves, sawed-off rabbit's foot and sod's talk about clubbing and eating rabbits better in the breakfast thread than zoo's botd?

chrys/sod/eeset: You three deserve each other, you make a good team. Sod and eeset do the dirty work, and you run the numbers.

bybee

You should ask yourself why you never stood up for zoo while he was here.

Were your almighty numbers that important to you?

Was "tension" good for your thread post/view count?

Did you throw zoo under the bus for your numbers?

Were eeset's photos of dead rabbits, rabbit fur gloves, sawed-off rabbit's foot and sod's talk about clubbing and eating rabbits better in the breakfast thread than zoo's botd?

chrys/sod/eeset: You three deserve each other, you make a good team. Sod and eeset do the dirty work, and you run the numbers.

Indeed! The clot thickens! Lightning bolts of inferior fury are shooting like tacks in a bb gun.
Targets? Anyone who neglects to fawn upon their pseudo righteousness.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

it is nice to know you pay attention to my numbers
but
this is not about my numbers

it is about you
and
I expect it to stay that way

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
it is nice to know you pay attention to my numbers
but
this is not about my numbers

it is about you
and
I expect it to stay that way

Oh, it's completely about you throwing zoo under the bus repeatedly - until he's not here to boost your numbers for you.

Mr. 5020

How in the world did this thread go this way??

Seems like it should have been...

"Hey, does anybody know zoo outside of TOL? Is he ok? Haven't seen him for a while."

"No, sorry."

"Ok, then. Carry on."

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How in the world did this thread go this way??

Seems like it should have been...

"Hey, does anybody know zoo outside of TOL? Is he ok? Haven't seen him for a while."

Had the inquiry been made out of actual concern by a friend it would have. Eeset and Koban have made their hatred of Zoo known to all.

As for his friends, we support him, however, he needs it, mainly via PM. Should Zoo read this thread, he knows the difference.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Had the inquiry been made out of actual concern by a friend it would have. Eeset and Koban have made their hatred of Zoo known to all.

As for his friends, we support him, however, he needs it, mainly via PM. Should Zoo read this thread, he knows the difference.
Rusha you have a screw loose. I hate no one. I suggest you restrict yourself to expressing your own emotions and do not make false statements about what I do or do not feel.