Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear freelight,

You are seeing God wrongly. It would be real nice if it were that way, but it isn't. We can't agree here, I'm sorry. See Rev. 20:10, "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night FOR EVER AND EVER." Also see Rev. 14:11, for those who follow after the beast. Now you all can believe God (TO ALL OF YOU) or try to have it your way.

In God's Kingdom,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

I also know that I am not perfect either and that, except for God's forgiveness, we would all be in the lake of fire. But Jesus died for our sins. Some sins are to the death (Like blasphemy of the Holy Spirit) and some are not. I do not even know if murder is to the death or not. I largely believe it would matter upon the circumstances.

With Jesus' Love,

MichaelC

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
fair compensation.............

fair compensation.............

Dear freelight,

You are seeing God wrongly. It would be real nice if it were that way, but it isn't. We can't agree here, I'm sorry.

Hi Michael,

I'd carefully review what I shared previously. A blanket-dismissal of all I shared is rather incredible, if we really meditate upon the goodness and mercy of 'God', He being a LOVING HEAVENLY FATHER. Love does all it can in its power to save, heal, redeem and restore. Such is love's nature and will. Love could NEVER be behind a program of endless suffering and torture, where souls are forever tormented beyond relief

See Rev. 20:10, "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night FOR EVER AND EVER." Also see Rev. 14:11, for those who follow after the beast.

The book of Revelation is mostly allegorical, figurative and symbolic in its style, so some things are not meant to be taken 'literal'. This book was not even accepted among some early authorities or religious leaders, even though it did make it into the standard canon. Also its John's vision, which may have been subject to the lower astral realm in which doctrines like ECT (eternal conscious torment) and hellfire arose which contradict the loving, gracious and saving character of 'God'.

Now you all can believe God (TO ALL OF YOU) or try to have it your way.

Well, that depends on what evidence we have that 'God' (He/She or IT) had anything to do with the writing, or how credible the assumption is of it being God's word. Remember,..this is John's vision, he sharing his impressions of his various 'visions' thru 'figurative language'. How do you know its all from 'God' and how much of it is to be taken literal? - besides,...some believe much of what is written in Revelation was already fulfilled in the 1st century (see Preterism).

In the meantime, the universal law of karma compensates all actions perfectly, measure for measure. This may or may not include a lake of fire.

pj

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear freelight,

pj, the words given to John in Revelation were from Jesus Himself. And the Lord has confirmed with me that this is what it means. Otherwise, I'd not say it.

In The Source's Name,

Michael

noguru

Dear freelight,

pj, the words given to John in Revelation were from Jesus Himself. And the Lord has confirmed with me that this is what it means. Otherwise, I'd not say it.

In The Source's Name,

Michael

How did the Lord confirm this for you? Can we see that process or are we just suppose to take your word for it?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear hedshaker,

Telll Jesus that!! He heard the Lord God's voice and even Satan's, just like I have!!!

For shame,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

I can send you Proof Pages of a number of things, including the 7 inches of snow that fell for the reporter in NYC to believe that God gave me the things I told him and also about the antichrist's image. God spoke to me and told me to write a letter and tell the reporter He would send 7 inches of snow upon his Daily News Building within 48 hours of him receiving my letter on ABC-TV stationary so He would know that God was with me. I was working there at the time (ABC-TV). I worked for them for six months. I worked at the Ave. of the Americas location (main office/Great Big Building). The broadcasting station's (smaller building) was in another building blocks away. If I would have thought, I would have gone there and explained things, but God did not direct me to do that. They would have just have wanted another sign. God says the only sign you are all going to get is me rising back to life again after being dead for 3 and 1/2 days, and then rising up to heaven. And that city I rise in (Phoenix) will have the greatest earthquake ever since man has been on earth within an hour of us rising to heaven. I do not know who the other witness is. I have my ideas, but will that to myself. It's God's trump card against Satan. I know it's vague, but you'd have to read my book first, which is FREE online here. Then I would need an address to send you the Proof pages. You'd have to PM me.

You can read a FREE copy of my book by going to the website address below:

www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

Once there, mouse-click on 'Book Copy', then click on SKU-text. The Title Page of my book will come up. You can read the whole book on the screen with your up and down cursor keys. Maybe you can figure out if you can download the file to your puter and then print it out on paper. That's the best I can do for you right now. What do you expect of me??

The book is called "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen" by Michael W. Cadry. That is gonna have 2 do it.

MichaelC

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
hedshaker,

In Jesus' head too, I suppose, hedshaker?? Only in the ears and mind. I like it that you have finally found a proper, nice-looking Avatar. Dear hedshaker, don't you know why I'm so hard on you?? I am trying to help Jesus save your soul. I CARE about you!!! That is my MAIN reason. And I also cannot see you mislead other people.

In Christ's Love,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear freelight and ALL,

God is Good, Loving, Full of Mercy and Care, and His capacity for such is unmeasurable. But some souls you just cannot get through to and so for them, there is a deterrent which some actually venture to cross. Thus, there is a 'reward' for that. There is also a God of wrath and anger, even though He is extremely slow to anger, man just pushes Him too far. By sinning exceedingly or killing each other constantly by murder and wars. So don't think that I don't know God is Magnificent in His Love and Care for ALL of US. Whoever wants it.

In God's Name and Love,

MichaelC

alwight

hedshaker,

Only in the ears and mind. I like it that you have finally found a proper, nice-looking Avatar. Dear hedshaker, don't you know why I'm so hard on you?? I am trying to help Jesus save your soul. I care. That is my only reason.

In Christ's Love,

MichaelC
Why exactly would Jesus need your help Michael?
That's some ego trip you have going on there, that or you seem to be God's "go to" guy on Earth?
If you are the latter then perhaps I could have seven inches of snow on my roof in the next couple of days as proof? I'll post a picture of it here if you like. ;)

Hedshaker

hedshaker,

In Jesus' head too, I suppose, hedshaker?? Only in the ears and mind. I like it that you have finally found a proper, nice-looking Avatar. Dear hedshaker, don't you know why I'm so hard on you?? I am trying to help Jesus save your soul. I CARE about you!!! That is my MAIN reason. And I also cannot see you mislead other people.

In Christ's Love,

MichaelC

Yet it's fine for you to try to mislead people? And sorry, you are not smart enough to be hard on me. That is also in your head only.

I don't solicit your care nor do I need or want saving by your invisible friend so if its OK with you I'll take a pass on that.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight, Silent Hunter, and hedshaker,

Alwight, Jesus called upon Paul, and all of His disciples, to speak to others on His behalf. I am just one who does the same. Also disciples that Paul made along the way, etc.

I don't think God wants to even have you consider listening to me because He doesn't WANT YOU IN HEAVEN. He has other plans for you. He must be so angry and upset with you that He doesn't bother any more and I can see why now. You're all unreachable, for God has let you be such. Anyone else would have thought twice by now.

You see what I have to deal with Freelight?? And you wonder why God can pardon only so much!!

MichaelC

Status
Not open for further replies.