Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

Dear Alwight, Silent Hunter, and hedshaker,

Alwight, Jesus called upon Paul, and all of His disciples, to speak to others on His behalf. I am just one who does the same. Also disciples that Paul made along the way, etc.
I've just been talking to Paul on another thread, he seems to be having a problem with his screen resolution using this new fangled TOL. ;)

I don't think God wants to even have you consider listening to me because He doesn't WANT YOU IN HEAVEN. He has other plans for you. He must be so angry and upset with you that He doesn't bother any more and I can see why now. You're all unreachable, for God has let you be such. Anyone else would have thought twice by now.
Well, he could always come to me and share a pizza and we could work it out without any self appointed go-betweens.

You see what I have to deal with Freelight?? And you wonder why God can pardon only so much!!

MichaelC
Has it occurred to you Michael that you may not be the right man for the job of God's representative on Earth? :plain:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thank YOU SO MUCH, DELMAR!!!

Dear Silent Hunter,

I talk with my 'Invisible Friend' ,called 'God', every day. I bet you wish you had such a friend, because I couldn't imagine life without Him, and if He were not in existence, I would not WANT to live forever!!

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Delmar,

It is an HONOR to have you post at my thread! I'm so impressed and amazed! You are SO COOL!! I used to always think you were great, but now this! You're the best!!!

What's your take on all of this. Do I have to bear a lot from these atheists. I try to be patient and it's because I love them and hope that somehow they might change. I've talked to some others who have changed their lives because of it. But these four just don't get it. What a shame.

I am SO BLESSED that you would take the time to post here. Have you been keeping up with things here? I found someone who was banned here on TOL. Was it LordKalvan? It said banned. I'm not sure if it was him or not.

Well, Delmar, you have my greatest admiration and once again, it's SO GOOD to have you grace my thread!!!

Tons and tons and tons of LOVE,

MichaelC

dave3712

Thank YOU SO MUCH, DELMAR!!!

Dear Silent Hunter,

I talk with my 'Invisible Friend' ,called 'God', every day. I bet you wish you had such a friend, because I couldn't imagine life without Him, and if He were not in existence, I would not WANT to live forever!!

MichaelC

Before 1920, people reported "invisible friends that they talked to," and those who believed that attributed the relationship to immaterial "spiritual" entities.
They also believed that other heard the voices of devils, who made them it, those evil often sexual things that they followed through on.

But, when Feud identified the source of these "friends" people did not immediately connect the religious implications.
Satan clear was the Libido, who often revealed himself in Freudian slips, where Satan spoke for the person who was so "possessed."

Today, science is producing evidence of a Conscience, a good shepherd, by studies of the Brain during MRI examinations and also revealing the ancient of ancient mind inside us all, the re-born Unconscious mind and memory of our long phylogenetic experiences as a species.

This Third Eye has been noticed and depicted from ancient times as the Eye of Providence.
Art has included hints of its presence among us, silently watching oer our species as an immortal lord that we do not consciously notice, but which, under the proper circumstances, sends us messages.

dave3712

The Third Eye...

The Third Eye...

Rude?
To a nut case?
Really?

You need temper your ignorance, and read the latest report on the science which is revealing the ancient of ancients which watches over the living.

The concrete EVIDENCE for this can be found in the experimental studies and theories in writings such as "Subliminal: How Your Unconscious Mind Rules Your Behavior, by Leonard Mlodinow.

Leonard Mlodinow, the best-selling author of The Drunkard’s Walk and coauthor of The Grand Design (with Stephen Hawking), gives us a startling and eye-opening examination of how the unconscious mind shapes our experience of the world and how, for instance, we often misperceive our relationships with family, friends, and business associates, misunderstand the reasons for our investment decisions, and misremember important events.

The meaning of this is that we are about to evolve into a new State of Mind wherein we WILL be conscious of our own Unconscious past experience and be JUDGED by that facility inside ourselves.

John 12:48
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Silent Hunter

You need temper your ignorance, and read the latest report on the science which is revealing the ancient of ancients which watches over the living.
:dead:

The concrete EVIDENCE for this can be found in the experimental studies and theories in writings such as "Subliminal: How Your Unconscious Mind Rules Your Behavior, by Leonard Mlodinow.
I'll pick up the Cliff Notes in about . . . never.

Leonard Mlodinow, the best-selling author of The Drunkard’s Walk and coauthor of The Grand Design (with Stephen Hawking), gives us a startling and eye-opening examination of how the unconscious mind shapes our experience of the world and how, for instance, we often misperceive our relationships with family, friends, and business associates, misunderstand the reasons for our investment decisions, and misremember important events.
I find it unlikely that he will be discussing the "ancient of ancients which watches over the living".

The meaning of this is that we are about to evolve into a new State of Mind wherein we WILL be conscious of our own Unconscious past experience and be JUDGED by that facility inside ourselves.
You can't be serious.

John 12:48
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
What has this to do with evolution?

dave3712

What has this to do with evolution?

What is happening to us already is that we are now conscious of our once Subconscious mind.
We have been evolving inside our head, gaining more access about ourselves.

We now see the Egomaniac clearly for what he is, possessed by his own dominant Ego.
We now understand that everyone has seven facets to a Multiple Intelligence which is sourced from our seven Freudian/Jungian archetypes.

It seems rational to anticipate a growing insight into our now locked Unconscious mind.
We will then see our past lives as a vine that has grown and changed and matured.

dave3712

Talking to God is called praying. When God talks back it's called schizophrenia :D

There are 12 manifestation of mental illness, and each of them related to the seven Freudian/Jungian archetypes.
They all "talk to us."

And, we must learn to source them and distinguish between good advice and bad:

Freudhead.jpg

1) Id = Lucifer
2) Libido = Satan
3) Ego = Mammon
4) Anima = Devil
5) Self = Beelzebub
6) Superego = False Prophet
7) Harmony = False shepherd
8) Conscience = Good Shepherd

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Dave3712,

Thanks very much for your defense Dave. To Silent Hunter, you've got to understand that I do pray half of the day with God. I don't hear Him constantly and don't talk to myself. I am far from being a nut case Silent Hunter. You are the one who is going to regret your decision to leave God out of your life. I'm sure Jesus talked with God and heard God almost all day. And He had to put up with hearing from Satan too. That is why he groaned in the spirit before raising Lazarus, because Satan said He couldn't do it. That's what the Lord told me. But Jesus' faith knew God could and would do it. And He raised Lazarus from the dead. And He also Himself rose from the dead.

Don't you worry about whether I'm a nut or not. Because I'm not. You are the one with a malfunctioning brain. I wouldn't trade live with you for a billion dollars!!

My friend is My God and Jesus, and my guardian angel, and the Holy Spirit. They guide me through life. Too bad you don't have such friends. You need someone badly!!

Glad I'm Not You,

MichaelC

dave3712

Dear Dave3712,

Thanks very much for your defense Dave. To Silent Hunter, you've got to understand that I do pray half of the day with God. I don't hear Him constantly and don't talk to myself. I am far from being a nut case Silent Hunter. You are the one who is going to regret your decision to leave God out of your life. I'm sure Jesus talked with God and heard God almost all day. And He had to put up with hearing from Satan too. That is why he groaned in the spirit before raising Lazarus, because Satan said He couldn't do it. That's what the Lord told me. But Jesus' faith knew God could and would do it. And He raised Lazarus from the dead. And He also Himself rose from the dead.

Don't you worry about whether I'm a nut or not. Because I'm not. You are the one with a malfunctioning brain. I wouldn't trade live with you for a billion dollars!!

My friend is My God and Jesus, and my guardian angel, and the Holy Spirit. They guide me through life. Too bad you don't have such friends. You need someone badly!!

Glad I'm Not You,

MichaelC

Foolish unreflective people easily feed into the bashing of the bible and attacks on the church people because once it seemed so rational to deny the inner world, the kingdom within us, where God resides and WILL speak to us.

But, now, it is becoming clear that we will all see "him" face to face:

1Cor. 13:12 For now we see through a glass (of our times), darkly, (for instance, we are at the disadvantage, that prophecy is yet to be fulfilled and history is yet occur that makes many things more clear); but then, (in that promised day, when knowledge abounds: [Dan 12:4]), face to face, (with insight into our own past that has been phylo-genetically stored in our Unconscious mind): now I know (only) in part; but then shall I know (in hindsight), even as also I am known (tangibly to you, now).

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Dave3712,

I think they do it just to have a life by some other atheist who will readily be friends with them. They feel like they are part of a group, even though they are found wanting.

Thanks again for your support!

God's Best For You and Yours,

MichaelC

alwight

Foolish unreflective people [atheists] easily feed into the bashing of the bible and attacks on the church people because once it seemed so rational to deny the inner world, the kingdom within us, where God resides and WILL speak to us.

But, now, it is becoming clear that we will all see "him" face to face:

1Cor. 13:12 For now we see through a glass (of our times), darkly, (for instance, we are at the disadvantage, that prophecy is yet to be fulfilled and history is yet occur that makes many things more clear); but then, (in that promised day, when knowledge abounds: [Dan 12:4]), face to face, (with insight into our own past that has been phylo-genetically stored in our Unconscious mind): now I know (only) in part; but then shall I know (in hindsight), even as also I am known (tangibly to you, now).
Your doctrine based assertions from ancient scripture are all very interesting of course but should material evidence and hard facts so easily be disregarded as you seem to be able do?
Why should all the physical evidence for Darwinian evolution be trumped by your favourite ancient texts compiled in the fourth century?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear alwight,

I don't see any physical evidence for Darwinism. I see evidence for a God changing His creations. I'm sure otherwise, we should see apes changing into man with our own eyes during our lifetimes. You just can't see that eh?? I can't imagine your brain is that messed up. If man evolved from apes, why shouldn't we see some of this evolving with other apes during our lifetimes.

MichaelC

Last edited:

alwight

Dear alwight,

I don't see any physical evidence for Darwinism.
That may be true since there are probably none so blind as those who will not see. I'm rather sure you only see what you want to see Michael.

I see evidence for a God changing His creations.
That probably is something you very much want to see and so that is what you think you do see. But I'm rather sure that there is no such actual evidence of this and that you don't really see any, despite what you may think.

I'm sure otherwise, we should see apes changing into man with our own eyes during our lifetimes.
Humans are apes, but it would be nothing to do with and would falsify Darwinian evolution if one such modern species observably somehow became another. You would know that too if you had a clue about it, but you sadly don't.

You just can't see that eh?? I can't imagine your brain is that messed up. If man evolved from apes, why shouldn't we see some of this evolving with other apes during our lifetimes.

MichaelC
If you are at all interested in Darwinian evolution information, which I doubt, then either find a reputable scientific source of your own or you might like to try this one:
http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evo_01

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

You'll never get it Alwight, until it smacks you in the face on God's Judgement Day!! I just don't need to entertain you and your argument anymore about creation and evolution, because I've already posted on it. No use rehashing. You are going to keep the blinders on. I guess you aren't written in the Book of Life mentioned in Rev. 20:12. It's that simple. It's predestined.

MichaelC

alwight

Dear Alwight,

You'll never get it Alwight, until it smacks you in the face on God's Judgement Day!!
Evidence will apparently be presented to me on Judgement Day but until then I am supposed to credulously believe, evidence-free, what you say, that which you have derived from some ancient scripture?
Gee thanks a bunch.

If God exists the chances are imo Michael that He would respect those more who have actually attempted to use the brain He perhaps arranged for them to have. Those who make their own conclusions from real evidence, rather than those who credulously believe whatever they are told to believe by others.
You are such a credulous person Michael who thinks that I too will credulously fear the threat of a supposed Judgement Day that you believe without question or any real evidence that you can offer.
Sorry no, I have already confronted my own mortality and come to terms with it Michael even if you can't and need to believe in fantasies.

I just don't need to entertain you and your argument anymore about creation and evolution, because I've already posted on it. No use rehashing. You are going to keep the blinders on. I guess you aren't written in the Book of Life mentioned in Rev. 20:12. It's that simple. It's predestined.

MichaelC
You simply confirm each time that you have no intention of trying to understand Darwinian evolution, based in real world evidence, because it gets in the way of what you'd rather believe, fantasies.

Status
Not open for further replies.