Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I gave Darwin his chance and he failed in comparison to the chance I gave God and Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. I am well-pleased with Whom I choose to believe in and can only feel deeply sorry for you. The first thing the Lord said to me was "Calm yourself, and think of those you love." I was having a heart attack at the time, and the devil was trying to kill me. You don't seem to realize that I have reasons for believing in Him. If He visited you, you'd believe in Him too. But He doesn't go around visiting everyone one at a time. I believed in Him wholeheartedly before He visited me, so it was only mete that He could visit me. If God would visit everyone equally, then how would free choice ever work??

I've Got Proof and You Don't,

MichaelC

alwight

Dear Alwight,

I gave Darwin his chance and he failed in comparison to the chance I gave God and Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.
What a shame then if you were expecting Darwin's ghost to appear before you and steer you toward the scientific light of truth. :plain:
Fact is you have to put in some research time rather than waiting for supposed revelations to come along.

I am well-pleased with Whom I choose to believe in and can only feel deeply sorry for you. The first thing the Lord said to me was "Calm yourself, and think of those you love." I was having a heart attack at the time, and the devil was trying to kill me.
Which was it, the heart attack or the devil that was trying to kill you Michael? I suspect you simply added in the devil part for dramatic effect, like your supposed angels, and that really it was medical science and doctors that saved your life. Hopefully you are better now though btw.

You don't seem to realize that I have reasons for believing in Him. If He visited you, you'd believe in Him too.
Yes if He exists then I'm sure He would know where I am too. I would however particularly like to know why He would take the time to visit you, or me, in person, while allowing so many good people to chronically suffer and/or die miserable deaths alone? But perhaps He comes to you because you won't ask the awkward questions I would? That or He doesn't come to me, or you really, because there is no such entity, outside your head.

But He doesn't go around visiting everyone one at a time. I believed in Him wholeheartedly before He visited me, so it was only mete that He could visit me. If God would visit everyone equally, then how would free choice ever work??

I've Got Proof and You Don't,

MichaelC
Proof? Really? Your God would perhaps prefer to appear to you wouldn't He? You being someone who deeply wants to believe in Him so very much, who would believe anyway, rather than visit a sceptic or a doubter or indeed relieve the suffering of innocents. Pull the other one Michael there is nothing special about you though you clearly choose to think otherwise.

dave3712

Dear Dave3712,

I think they do it just to have a life by some other atheist who will readily be friends with them. They feel like they are part of a group, even though they are found wanting.

Thanks again for your support!

God's Best For You and Yours,

MichaelC

No,...

Is MUCH more important than that.

Some are Homosexuals who intend to ridicule scripture so as to undermine the Church efforts to repress sexual promiscuity, naked dress codes, and wide open shameless public discussion about everything related o sex.
They want to enhance the sexual freedom they already have because promiscuity is the basis for "the Life."

Then, the straight women who want Abortion as an option for their promiscuous daughters are promoting Democratic membership against the republicans, especially, the Far Religious Right.

The Entertainment Industry sells its productions based upon violence and sex, so they have long fought against Christian prudence and censorship by attacking the Bible as foolish and inapplicable today.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

You want me to believe in stuff that was written down as history with Darwin and all, and I want you to believe in stuff that was written down as history with God and Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. So what is the difference. Darwin's claims are less believable that the Creation by God and the Lord God. You want me to believe that, by a one-celled amoeba, all of us are now here without any assistance. Give me a break! There is no way that I'll believe that stuff!! And Alwight, He doesn't come and visit you because that would mess up your free will. For me, God knew I'd chose Him without one iota of question, so the devil couldn't say that I only turned to God because He visited me. Plus God visits one man to speak to others, rather than telling each separate man. He's got enough work to do. But soon enough, He'll do just what you want. He will show Himself to the believers and non-believers as well, just like you are hoping for, and you're going to have to cope with that then. Good luck, dude!

No Thanks,

MichaelC

P.S. No, I know the devil was trying to kill me with the heart attack but I won't tell you how. But I definitely knew it.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Dave3712,

Yes, I do see what you mean and much of it is already written in my book. I have overcome my sex problems and it is basically non-existent for me anymore. So I am proud of myself, yes. I am more proud that I was able to quit smoking after 39 years. It was the hardest thing I've done, I believe. There is only one other thing that might tie it, and that is when I was having the heart attack and God, and the devil was playing tug of war with me. But God won and that's Who I wanted to win, so I got my way. I also got my way by quitting smoking, etc.

But yes, I see how Hollywood is tearing the nation and the world apart with all of the sex and violence that is depicted in their media for the rest of the world to see or imitate, or accept as normal.

I will try to give you some good rep. pts. You take good care!!

In God's Love,

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

You want me to believe in stuff that was written down as history with Darwin and all, and I want you to believe in stuff that was written down as history with God and Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. So what is the difference. Darwin's claims are less believable that the Creation by God and the Lord God. You want me to believe that, by a one-celled amoeba, all of us are now here without any assistance. Give me a break! There is no way that I'll believe that stuff!!
No of course you probably won't believe such "stuff" Michael because you'd much sooner dismiss it than accept or even question any of the vast amounts of physical evidence and science that, despite your disbelief, if you check, supports Darwinian evolution.
However it's not about simply believing in whatever somebody deemed wise once wrote down in the past. It should imo be about whether all the real evidence, did then and does now, supports or contradicts the claims made therein. Sadly not something you've shown the slightest inclination to discover for yourself it seems.

And Alwight, He doesn't come and visit you because that would mess up your free will. For me, God knew I'd chose Him without one iota of question, so the devil couldn't say that I only turned to God because He visited me. Plus God visits one man to speak to others, rather than telling each separate man. He's got enough work to do. But soon enough, He'll do just what you want. He will show Himself to the believers and non-believers as well, just like you are hoping for, and you're going to have to cope with that then. Good luck, dude!

No Thanks,

MichaelC
So you think God's a bit too busy to talk to the likes of me or it will mess up my free will, a mixed message in there perhaps? But nevertheless "soon" I will get to see for myself, but only then it will be too late. Gee thanks for the usual, not so veiled, on-going, un-evidenced threat. :yawn:

Anyway, apparently before God actually physically came to you Michael, as confirmation perhaps, you had already pre-concluded an absolute belief, evidence-free with no need to engage brain?
Clearly then you must see a strong need to fabricate or invent supposed "evidence" for that bald belief, in order to convince others if not yourself. Otherwise even you would be forced to accept that your claims were nothing more than blind faith and empty assertions, so imo you became a liar for Jesus Michael.

P.S. No, I know the devil was trying to kill me with the heart attack but I won't tell you how. But I definitely knew it.
Some people unfortunately just get heart attacks, simply as a part of life, but you would dishonestly try to pretend that it was somehow evidence of God's supposed archenemy Satan, what utter nonsense.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear alwight,

What about all of the evidence that refutes Darwinism?? Much of your rambling on's are tedious to read. Like I said, simply wait and see what the near future brings. Then be prepared to eat crow and mourn with all the other atheists out there. You're going to be one sorry dude. You're going to have lots of regrets, guy!!

BTW, I saw the devil also. That's how I know he was giving me the heart attack. He was scared to death that the Lord had come so near to me and to visit me. Caught the devil off-guard.

Well, anyway, let's see what happens. IMO, you are a sorry state!

In Christ's Love,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Dave3712,

Before God first visited me, I used to think abortion was okay if done before 5 weeks had passed. Then, after the Lord visited me, I asked Him and He said it was not good, but that He forgives those who do it. They do it out of ignorance. God is GOOD!! People need to learn and that's where my job comes in. Too many people to reach, but it's in my book, so people will someday know.

Thanks for everything Dave!!

Brethren in Christ?

Michael

alwight

Dear alwight,

What about all of the evidence that refutes Darwinism??
That's just another bald assertion Michael, I don't know of anything that actually refutes Darwinian evolution and I suspect neither do you.

Much of your rambling on's are tedious to read. Like I said, simply wait and see what the near future brings. Then be prepared to eat crow and mourn with all the other atheists out there. You're going to be one sorry dude. You're going to have lots of regrets, guy!!
Sorry then if real life, including me, can be somewhat less inspiring for you than the supposed wonders of a supernatural that you seem to have created for yourself without any obvious call for real world evidence that I've ever noticed.:(

BTW, I saw the devil also. That's how I know he was giving me the heart attack. He was scared to death that the Lord had come so near to me and to visit me. Caught the devil off-guard.

Well, anyway, let's see what happens. IMO, you are a sorry state!

In Christ's Love,

MichaelC
I can happily wait and see without making up stuff to try and frighten others with Michael.
Anyway I will accept that the above is what you really think did happened but for most other people with heart problems they have a real life medical condition to deal with rather than evil demons. I rather suspect that is still the case for you unless surgery has managed to magically chase them all away. ;)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Sounds good. You wait and see. I'm not making up stuff and am not trying to frighten you or others. Yes, it happens the same way with others except that many are not made privy to who is causing their heart attack, while some see a light at the end of a tunnel, etc. It's different with everyone. The ones who die can't tell you that they saw that the devil did it. If God does not step in, you die. For most, it is time for them to die, so God does not step in. He lets you be overcome with it. I may have another heart attack that God does not help me with. Who knows. I also found out I have cancer a week ago. Also, I believe the Bible refutes Darwinism. At least for me, it does. And that book has had many sales. You'll get your proof once I croak. Enough though.

Be Cheerful Instead,

MichaelC

alwight

Dear Alwight,

Sounds good. You wait and see. I'm not making up stuff and am not trying to frighten you or others. Yes, it happens the same way with others except that many are not made privy to who is causing their heart attack, while some see a light at the end of a tunnel, etc. It's different with everyone. The ones who die can't tell you that they saw that the devil did it. If God does not step in, you die. For most, it is time for them to die, so God does not step in. He lets you be overcome with it. I may have another heart attack that God does not help me with. Who knows. I also found out I have cancer a week ago. Also, I believe the Bible refutes Darwinism. At least for me, it does. You'll get your proof once I croak. Enough though.

Be Cheerful Instead,

MichaelC
I'm really sorry about what life seems to throw at you Michael, I can only sympathise. I am sure that many people get a lot of comfort from their religious beliefs, I hope things work out for you. :(

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Thanks! Things will work out for me and hopefully for you, too! I've got a couple years left so far. So don't think I'm going away too soon from that anyway. I've got to get a lung x-ray also to see if it has spread there. When I had my cancerous prostate gland removed robotically, it left some cancer cells in me which have reproduced and now I have a PSA of 0.4. It should be 0.0. They want to give me radiation, but that will cost me $6,700 for my copay, plus whatever my insurance doesn't cover which will be some more thousands of dollars. I'm not about to do it. Plus they want me to come in for radiation M-F 5 times a week for 8 weeks. 40 visits. I'm not doing it. Just gonna grin and bear it, and let my new ins. co. pay for my morphine. My present insurance which I've had for years has told me that they are dropping me in Dec. of this year. Real cool.

It'll all work out as far as I figure. I don't plan on dying from cancer anyway. It will be something else. A lot sooner. Then Christ will return quickly. You'd best make your peace with God and Jesus. Jesus says, "No man comes to the Father, but by Me." Wise up instead Alwight. Is it really worth it to be an atheist??

God Bless You Tons,

MichaelC

alwight

Dear Alwight,

Thanks! Things will work out for me and hopefully for you, too! I've got a couple years left so far. So don't think I'm going away too soon from that anyway. I've got to get a lung x-ray also to see if it has spread there. When I had my cancerous prostate gland removed robotically, it left some cancer cells in me which have reproduced and now I have a PSA of 0.4. It should be 0.0. They want to give me radiation, but that will cost me $6,700 for my copay, plus whatever my insurance doesn't cover which will be some more thousands of dollars. I'm not about to do it. Plus they want me to come in for radiation M-F 5 times a week for 8 weeks. 40 visits. I'm not doing it. Just gonna grin and bear it, and let my new ins. co. pay for my morphine. My present insurance which I've had for years has told me that they are dropping me in Dec. of this year. Real cool.
Seems like you've really been through it Michael, if you had our National Health Service you wouldn't have to worry about finances on top of everything else. People in your situation shouldn't have to have extra things to worry about or see a need to economise.

It'll all work out as far as I figure. I don't plan on dying from cancer anyway. It will be something else. A lot sooner. Then Christ will return quickly. You'd best make your peace with God and Jesus. Jesus says, "No man comes to the Father, but by Me." Wise up instead Alwight. Is it really worth it to be an atheist??

God Bless You Tons,

MichaelC
Sorry Michael but I'm still an atheist and my advice to you would be strongly not to rely on such beliefs, you really need to deal with things as they are and not simply assume that the world is just about to end, perhaps imo somewhat too conveniently in your case.

I am an atheist simply because it seems rational to me that gods probably don't exist, not because there is any value itself in being atheistic or that I don't want any gods to exist, I'd accept whatever is actually true.

I really do hope that things take a better turn for you in the near future, whatever it is. :e4e:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I must mention that the Earth will not end at this next resurrection, but whether anyone will survive or not, I do not know. God has not told me for sure yet. We shall see Jesus returning with the clouds. But there may be more plagues after that. Perhaps some will survive the plagues or perhaps we shall end up having a new Adam. It is written that there shall be a plague of hail that is exceedingly great, each hail about the weight of a talent (See Rev. 16:21). It may kill of the rest of the people. I don't know. We are in the same boat. God has not made me privy of any answer here, so He must not want me to know.

I also can see you will not quit being an atheist. I had to delete a couple posts because I didn't like the way they were worded. This post says what I wanted to say. Thanks!

May God Lead You To Himself,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear illusionray,

Keep dreaming. It matters now as much as it mattered then.

Asalaamu aleikum,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

This world may not be spent until the 2nd resurrection, but nevertheless, it is written, "Blessed is he who hath part in the 1st resurrection, on such the 2nd hath no power..." (See Rev. 20 :6). Check it out Alwight. Do you even have a Bible? Just wondering.

In God's Love,

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.