ban joey

Dena

I really don't think it's appropriate to be picking on the poor guy. If he annoys you that much just ignore him. I do it all the time around here.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I really don't think it's appropriate to be picking on the poor guy. If he annoys you that much just ignore him. I do it all the time around here.

Same here, Dena. He is young, and IMO, harmless. My preference would be to ban people whose actual intent is to bully and spread hatred.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Same here, Dena. He is young, and IMO, harmless.

I agree! :thumb:

Rusha said:
My preference would be to ban people whose actual intent is to bully and spread hatred.

For the record, the arrogant, condescending, hateful bullies are the ones that I ignore, usually.

Last edited:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Should I start a new thread about the history to The Salvation Army?

I was actually just wondering about them this morning. No joke. I am very curious about them. I suppose I could look on Wikipedia, but it is so much more interesting to read people's thoughts here if they have something to share. So...anyone know anything about the Salvation Army?

JoeyArnold

BANNED
Banned
I was actually just wondering about them this morning. No joke. I am very curious about them. I suppose I could look on Wikipedia, but it is so much more interesting to read people's thoughts here if they have something to share. So...anyone know anything about the Salvation Army?

I traced William Booth (the founder to The Salvation Army), through Methodism, through Jacob Arminius (Arminianism), to Pope Gregory I, whom John Calvin (Calvinism) admired. Calvin believed that Pope Gregory the Great (540-604 AD) was the last good Pope (Catholicism).

In other words, I am looking at the relationship between Catholicism, Arminianism, Calvinism, Methodism, The Salvation Army, and anybody else that I can connect with, logically or spiritually speaking. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Gregory_I

The Salvation Army was founded the same year that the Civil War ended: 1865. As the America was ending their Civil War, the Army was launching their own war onto the darkness of this world.

JoeyArnold

BANNED
Banned
They don't drink. They don't gamble. And they sure like ringing bells.

They say that The Savation Army co-invented the donut, and that they are doing more good than all the other charity organizations combined. Theologically, they say you can lose their salvation.

Sorry, Chris. We did not elect you Fuhrer. WOW! You must really be upset! You went back and counted the votes from 79 posts!
-----------
"over 60 posts a day of stupid stuff"
Chris from the OP
WOW! You counted them and divided them into normal and stupid categories! This trivial and superfluous issue shows the lack of importance of what you think is important.* Or are you just a bully?
* Seriously, you are not the center of TOL.

Last edited: