Hall of Fame
ban joey

it is time for joey to go

over 60 posts a day of stupid stuff

put him on ignore
and
neg rep him

Tyrathca

If anyone gets banned because of their post count it should be due to artificially inflating it with comments devoid of thought, value, relevance or effort. The raw number shouldn't be the primary concern.

I'm not sure this is worth a thread about him though.

JoeyArnold

BANNED
Banned
This is about oatmeal. We are all oatmeal.

Why are people so easily divided? Why are people so blind to what they think they are seeing? Why do people only look at the outside of the cups, if the insides are still dirty? Why do people make fun of me so much?

Why are my questions so easily dismissed? Why do people look past them while others are making fun of each other on TOL? I don't see a lot of love. I see a lot of pretending here on TOL. It makes me wonder. My questions are there for reasons. They are meant to be explored. They are not meant to lead people astray.

I am only here to make the world a better place. That is my calling in life. I was called to joined Theology Online. It is my duty to participate and to encourage. It is my honor and my joy to learn from you guys. I appreciate everything from everybody and I don't want to see this unique opportunity die out.

I am not sure why this thread is so against me. I am not sure why people have this kind of bias stereotype for me to get banned, arrested, condemned, to burn. I do not understand why people cannot be open and willing to consider my kind of Oatmeal.

Why are you so against my Oatmeal and Ramen noodles of joy? With oatmeal in my bowl, is Jesus in your soul?

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
I rarely agree with chrys, but I back the ban. Unless JoJo the spam artist tries to contribute something other than 8th grade rhetoric, or unless he can prove he's in 8th grade, bring on the banhammer!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My questions are there for reasons. They are meant to be explored.

One of the reasons you annoy people is you ask a direct question, you get an answer, and then you ask again like a 3 year old asking "why".

Carry on. As far as I have read, a high post count isn't an infraction here.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
I don't know. I cannot see his heart, but by his actions, I'd say he's just a mixed up, lonely kid.

WizardofOz

He made a vid for TOL - he's a keeper.

He's a quantity over quality type but he's certainly not the only one :shut:
But yes, he asks too many silly questions.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...Why are people so blind to what they think they are seeing?
Does the problem you have your hands on feel like a snake or a hippopotamus?
Why do people make fun of me so much?
Why do you live under a bridge and yell at people intent on going someplace?
Why are my questions so easily dismissed?
Because, Tin Man, because. Now ask better ones.
I don't see a lot of love.
Could be a metaphorical astigmatism. You should look into that...oops, sorry. :plain:
I see a lot of pretending here on TOL.
Like Liberace criticizing the lack of a dress code.
I am only here to make the world a better place.
Ah, then I'd suggest you start with this forum by spending more time out of doors, without electronics.
I was called to joined Theology Online. It is my duty to participate and to encourage.
When does that start?
I am not sure why this thread is so against me.
If I had to guess, I'd start with the title.
I am not sure why people have this kind of bias stereotype for me to get banned, arrested, condemned, to burn.
See, the end of that answers the first of it. :plain:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is about oatmeal. We are all oatmeal.

Why are you so against my Oatmeal and Ramen noodles of joy? With oatmeal in my bowl, is Jesus in your soul?

Joey, Town Heretic addressed the body of your post quite well. The end wraps here that I am quoting is only a sample of the inane nonsense that you post all over this forum.

Nick M hits the nail on the head as to why you annoy people so much.

One of the reasons you annoy people is you ask a direct question, you get an answer, and then you ask again like a 3 year old asking "why".

On most message boards that is considered trolling. A person calling himself Joreba was just banned from the forum where I am a supermod for doing the same thing. He would post a direct question, people would answer him, then he would post the question again, not accepting the answers of the people in a rather nasty way. You post like this Joreba character. That is why people are calling for your banning.

Also many of your posts about Jesus cut close to blasphemy. If you do not believe he is God, you should not be wearing the Christian identifier. Belief that Jesus is God is key to being a Christian.

some other dude

Joey, Town Heretic addressed the body of your post quite well. The end wraps here that I am quoting is only a sample if a inane nonsense that you post all over this forum.

Nick M hits the nail on the head as to why you annoy people so much.

On most message boards that is considered trolling. A person calling himself Joreba was just banned from the forum where I am a supermod for doing the same thing. He would post a direct question, people would answer him, then he would post the question again, not accepting the answers of the people in a rather nasty way. You post like this Joreba character. That is why people are calling for your banning.

Also many of your posts about Jesus cut close to blasphemy. If you do not believe he is God, you should not be wearing the Christian identifier. Belief that Jesus is God is key to being a Christian.

Much of what you say here could apply equally well to Krystyna.

Or Squeaky.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't personally see that Joey has done anything worthy of a permanent banishment.

Is he annoying. Yep ...

However, should he reach such a low level that he is insulting the family members of other posters ... then yep.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Oh look; Chrys is ordering everyone around again.

....what a shock. :plain:

Ryan Collins

I'm all for the banning of Joey Arnold and already have him on ignore. I do not know how many posts (substantial and relevant to the discussion) have been overlooked inadvertently due to this guy's constant trolling of dumb crap.

Squishes

I don't want him banned, despite the usual nonsensical nature of his posts.
Is there not an ignore function? I can't see how this guy could bother you if you don't see what he is doing.

JoeyArnold

BANNED
Banned
Why are grownups biased against the questions of children?

Jesus told His disciples that they "Would not be able to enter into the kingdom of God until they became like little children" (Matthew 18:4).

Grownups overlook the sincerity of kids. Kids are totally overlooked, here, there, and everywhere. My social experiment here has just proved that.

Paul told Timothy not to let anybody looked down on his youth.

Because that is what people do to kids. They tell kids that they cannot drive yet, vote yet, drink yet, be responsible enough, can't do this yet, can't do that yet. That discourages kids. That destroys them, it scars them for life, if you will. That is a huge factor for why kids will run away from home, or to why they will do bad things, or worse. It may even lead to even bigger juvenile crimes, such as: lying, theft, murder, suicide, abortion, etc.

What are we going to do to stop that?

Solomon wrote, "May we remember our Creator in the days of our youth, before things get worse when we get older" (Ecclesiastes 12:1).

Again, I must say it again: when are we going to stop overlooking things from a perspective of face-value? Humans are so impatient. They just want answers immediately. When they give out answers, they just want to be patted on the back because of how proud they are with their own answers. They don't want their answers contested.

Grownups are often so brainwashed.

Their interaction with children proof just that. It discourages me that people don't really listen to their kids. When a kid asks, "Why is the sky blue?" A grownup may get upset and they may say, "Because I said so. Or just ask God after you die" Grownups also neglect the wisdom of kids, too. Sometimes kids are aware of things that we often neglect.

Because we're so happy with our own answers. We don't want anybody to tell us we're wrong.

Town Heretic just mentioned the name Invictus, who was a young poet who caught a disease when he was only twelve. They later had to cut one of his legs off to keep the disease from spreading. As the body of Christ, I'm either Invictus, or I'm the disease. If I am in fact the disease, then you will need to cut me off from your lives. But if I am that little boy, then you need to cut my leg off, for the sake of all of our sanity. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invictus

Last edited: