Are Glamour Models Immoral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

He's intelligent enough to know that I am simply using his logic to make a point. If what he says is true about you, then it should apply to Rusha, too. Common sense.

Oh, you're making a point by playing the hypocrite?

I imagine he has enough "common sense" to see you for the true hypocrite you are, and your inability to accept responsibility for your own behavior is but another nail in your whited sepulcher.

elohiym

Yes, by all means.

I'll look for it.

I would love to see how your sick mind has twisted what I've said.

You should realize it would be enough for me to post a quote of you discussing your past sexual experience.

I swear I'm hearing some heavy breathing already. :chuckle:

No, your comment disgusted me. My wife and I were sitting together when we read it, and our reaction was "eeeeew." TMI!!!!

1PeaceMaker

Yes, by all means. I would love to see how your sick mind has twisted what I've said. I swear I'm hearing some heavy breathing already. :chuckle:

Stop being disgusting.

Here you go, for the pleasure of reading your own words:

Originally Posted by glorydaz
Well, if they didn't beat me up, or rape me with a foreign object, it should be a breeze, yeah. I got over feeling violated after a few dozen pap smears and 4 pregnancies and years of sex before marriage and years of sex after marriage.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4528677&postcount=1104

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not hate anyone including evil people like rusha.

Of course you don't. Because individuals with as much composure as you have are minus the capacity to hate. :plain:

Oddly enough, I wasn't evil when you were whining to me via PM, and I put enough time aside to listen and try to help you.

Quite frankly, I don't believe you are mature enough or stable enough to participate in conversations that may conflict with your own views.

1PeaceMaker

Tsk tsk ... can you imagine someone comparing the act of being forcibly and sexually violated with child birth (a joyous occasion) and female health examinations?

NONE of those things sound even close to the humiliation and trauma of rape. (and I'm a mother of 8 with 16 years of positive marital experience!)

Did she forget that rape is degrading?

The Bible has some harsh things to say about sexually degrading behavior, even just displaying a person's nakedness for a laugh at them, as Ham did.

elohiym

glorydaz said:
Well, if they didn't beat me up, or rape me with a foreign object, it should be a breeze, yeah. I got over feeling violated after a few dozen pap smears and 4 pregnancies and years of sex before marriage and years of sex after marriage.

It's the young and innocent....and the physical trauma that CAN accompany rape that I find disturbing. Any other little tidbits you'd like me to share?

Need more evidence, hypocrite?

FYI, no man will find that image arousing.

elohiym

I'm not ignoring 1 Cor. 5:13, I'm explaining it to you since you are so clearly off in left field.

No, you omitted 1 Corinthians 5:13 from your eisegesis of the passage.

What "brother" am I associating with who is a "reviler"?

Climate Sanity is associating with you and ok doser who are both revilers.

I certainly can't trust your judgment on who might be my brother or what he might be reviling.

Trust the standard that God has established to know who covets and who doesn't. Same goes for reviling. You don't have to trust me, and I'm not asking you to.

And, clearly, you are greatly confused about what it means to be in the assembly and in the world. Your ignorance is shown when you use this scripture as foolishly as you did the last one. 1 Tim. 2:12?

If 1 Timothy 2:9 applies to how all women should dress, shouldn't 1 Timothy 2:12 at least apply to how you conduct yourself?

What this actually boils down to is you, a natural man of the flesh, are attempting to fool people into thinking you have some idea of what those verses mean. You don't.

But you don't explain them, not 1 Corinthians 5:13, not 1 Timothy 2:12. Instead you just conduct yourself contrary to them.

And, I won't "reap" anything but a headache if I have to listen to any more or your nonsense.

But about rape you say, "it should be a breeze."

ClimateSanity

I'll look for it.

You should realize it would be enough for me to post a quote of you discussing your past sexual experience.

No, your comment disgusted me. My wife and I were sitting together when we read it, and our reaction was "eeeeew." TMI!!!!

She was dragged into discussing it. She didn't enjoy doing that as you imagined.

1PeaceMaker

AB forced that confession out of her as he is prone to do. He is the one who pestered me into revealing who I was plus got the whole stink started about my profile pic two years ago. This is real hateful behavior from you and it is vile.

Why is it hateful to quote her own words or ask her to stop being disgusting towards us?

I think you are not reading her words or something. I don't feel I understand you anymore....

elohiym

AB forced that confession out of her as he is prone to do. He is the one who pestered me into revealing who I was plus got the whole stink started about my profile pic two years ago. This is real hateful behavior from you and it is vile.

It's hateful for her to post the quote GD asked for?

There is no point in trying to reason with you.

We're done.

glorydaz

Attraction is not lust, arousal is not lust.

If it increases male testosterone and sperm count, I beg to differ.

Both men and women are naturally hormonally visually stimulating in both plain and dressy attire of various skin coverage amounts.

It is also true (according to scientific research that I'm aware of) that ovulating women tend to wear less yardage on their bodies. It's totally subconscious. But it's good for the sexes, I believe.

Even if it's flirty on some level, it's not enticement to sin or a personal invitation to sex for the observer.

It's just social proof to our hormonal brains that the women of society are fertile and are capable of seeking healthy males to procreate with.

Pigeons can't lay eggs unless they see another pigeon - but even a reflection of themselves will do.

Agreed. I'm surprised that some men miss the performance issue that is integral to male sexuality.

How does a man remain physically capable while his victim is pushing away, weeping, screaming, beating on his chest, etc? Or even stiffly and stoically refusing?

Compare that to the man who can't perform if he's not sure his wife approves of his advances in every sense? Despite having a high, normally functioning sex drive?

In order to be aroused by the victims anger, fear, and resistance, there has to be gratification over his/her pain.

Even a drugged victim should put a lump so big in his stomach that there isn't room for any ambition like rape.

How else could the perpetrators physically perform? They have to be okay with the damage they are doing and getting pleasure from it.

The lust of the wicked man is sadistic.

Sadism (not consensual kink, but humiliation, terror, control) sets off the pleasure centers of sickos. How else could they do what they do, physically?

See here how you are adding more sex to the conversation? That's what you do, not us. We address points about sexuality when it's appropriate within the context of the conversation.

You on the other hand say very inappropriate and shocking things about sex in these discussions. Shall we dig up the post where we got to hear about how you got around sexually and the resulting on the toughness of your parts from that and child birth. TMI!!!!! What a sick and twisted way to try and diminish the impact of rape on a person.

Stop being disgusting.

Here you go, for the pleasure of reading your own words:

Ah, I'm disgusting for talking about pap smears and childbirth.....and that turns into Elo's descriptive misquote, "the resulting on the toughness of your parts from that and child birth."

These are my "shocking" and "very inappropriate comments about SEX" according to the resident sexual experts (Mr and Mrs Elo hmmmm.)

I got over feeling violated after a few dozen pap smears and 4 pregnancies and years of sex before marriage and years of sex after marriage.​

But you two can speak about "arousal" and "consensual kink" and "sperm count" and "hormonally visually stimulating" and "ovulating women" and "stimulating" and "pleasure centers for sickos" and anything else that pops into your sex-hyped brains and that's just fine. Over and over and on and on without respite.......

Then Little Miss Innocent 1PM dares to ask if what I posted is "allowed on TOL"? What a HYPOCRITE :loser:

ClimateSanity

No, you omitted 1 Corinthians 5:13 from your eisegesis of the passage.

Climate Sanity is associating with you and ok doser who are both revilers.

Trust the standard that God has established to know who covets and who doesn't. Same goes for reviling. You don't have to trust me, and I'm not asking you to.

If 1 Timothy 2:9 applies to how all women should dress, shouldn't 1 Timothy 2:12 at least apply to how you conduct yourself?

But you don't explain them, not 1 Corinthians 5:13, not 1 Timothy 2:12. Instead you just conduct yourself contrary to them.

But about rape you say, "it should be a breeze."

What are you calling reviling? She is merely exposing sin and calling it what it deserves. The bible tells us to do that and you misname godly behavior as reviling.

ClimateSanity

Ah, I'm disgusting for talking about pap smears and childbirth.....and that turns into Elo's descriptive misquote, "the resulting on the toughness of your parts from that and child birth."

These are my "shocking" and "very inappropriate comments about SEX" according to the resident sexual experts (Mr and Mrs Elo hmmmm.)

I got over feeling violated after a few dozen pap smears and 4 pregnancies and years of sex before marriage and years of sex after marriage.​

But you two can speak about "arousal" and "consensual kink" and "sperm count" and "hormonally visually stimulating" and "ovulating women" and "stimulating" and "pleasure centers for sickos" and anything else that pops into your sex-hyped brains and that's just fine. Over and over and on and on without respite.......

Then Little Miss Innocent 1PM dares to ask if what I posted is "allowed on TOL"? What a HYPOCRITE :loser:

Total blindness seems to follow hypocrisy.

glorydaz

Why is it hateful to quote her own words or ask her to stop being disgusting towards us?

I think you are not reading her words or something. I don't feel I understand you anymore....

Yep, bad me. :shocked:

I had sex before I got married and before I got saved. :shocked:

I also had those disgusting and shocking pap smears once a year. :shocked:

I also mentioned that terrible "child birth" thing, and those ungodly physical exams at the doctor's office. :shocked:

At least I didn't claim attraction and arousal aren't lust, like your "hubby" did. If you've fallen for that one, you're more ignorant than I thought. :rotfl:

ClimateSanity

Yep, bad me. :shocked:

I had sex before I got married and before I got saved. :shocked:

I also had those disgusting and shocking pap smears once a year. :shocked:

I also mentioned that terrible "child birth" thing, and those ungodly physical exams at the doctor's office. :shocked:

At least I didn't claim attraction and arousal aren't lust, like your "hubby" did. If you've fallen for that one, you're more ignorant than I thought. :rotfl:

Our society is sex saturated. Men are immersed in it without even touching a magazine or video or internet or chat line. Walking down the street will flood the man's senses. It is nearly impossible not to lust in that getting a physiological response is lust. I hope God is forgiving on that one because men in America are doomed if not.

glorydaz

NONE of those things sound even close to the humiliation and trauma of rape. (and I'm a mother of 8 with 16 years of positive marital experience!)

Did she forget that rape is degrading?

The Bible has some harsh things to say about sexually degrading behavior, even just displaying a person's nakedness for a laugh at them, as Ham did.

Rape is only degrading to those who allow it to be. It would undoubtedly be degrading for you because you worship your own body....you worship yourself like few I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.