Are Glamour Models Immoral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Our society is sex saturated. Men are immersed in it without even touching a magazine or video or internet or chat line. Walking down the street will flood the man's senses. It is nearly impossible not to lust in that getting a physiological response is lust. I hope God is forgiving on that one because men in America are doomed if not.

You can't stop the birds from flying through the air, but you can keep them from building a nest in your hair. ;)

People who obsess on sex like Elo and his little woman do, are only adding to the problem. They think about the lusts of the eyes and the lusts of the flesh like few I've seen. Even many of the most worldly posters on here are not as obsessed as those two. It feeds the black dog....no doubt about it.

elohiym

Ah, I'm disgusting for talking about pap smears and childbirth.....and that turns into Elo's descriptive misquote, "the resulting on the toughness of your parts from that and child birth."

It's obvious from your quote that is what you were implying, that because of your female part has been exercised in those ways it would be a breeze to be raped for you, and yes, that is an extremely disgusting sentiment, and on a number of levels.

But you two can speak about "arousal" ...

Me saying arousal is not lust is a fairly benign statement.

and "consensual kink" ...

Are you claiming that the marriage bed is not honorable in all? If not, that's a vague term to avoid being sexually explicit about what is moral between married couples but isn't considered procreative intercourse.

and "sperm count" and "hormonally visually stimulating" and "ovulating women" and "stimulating" and "pleasure centers for sickos" and anything else that pops into your sex-hyped brains and that's just fine. Over and over and on and on without respite.......

If it's fine for you to bring up strippers deserving rape and your own personal sexual experiences, and mention sex as much as you do in these discussions (we could provide more examples), and that allegedly means we are sex-hyped but not you?

My wife was a virgin when I married her so you aren't going to find her bragging like you, and she doesn't discuss her sex life. Her points about sex were general, in context and relatively benign.

Then Little Miss Innocent 1PM dares to ask if what I posted is "allowed on TOL"? What a HYPOCRITE :loser:

She was making points relevant to the subject being discussed. We are on a thread about glamour models and their alleged effect on men's sex drive.

On the thread we quoted you, it was about how nobody deserves to be raped. There you brought up the idea that strippers deserve to get raped and that being raped would be a breeze for you because of ... well, people can read for themselves now.

elohiym

Yep, bad me. :shocked:

I had sex before I got married and before I got saved. :shocked:

I also had those disgusting and shocking pap smears once a year. :shocked:

I also mentioned that terrible "child birth" thing, and those ungodly physical exams at the doctor's office. :shocked:

And you did it all to imply it toughened you up down there so that rape would be a breeze. Stop leaving out that important detail because that is what we are disgusted with, not childbirth, not your pap smears, not your whoring around before marriage or how marriage effected your female parts.

At least I didn't claim attraction and arousal aren't lust, like your "hubby" did. If you've fallen for that one, you're more ignorant than I thought. :rotfl:

Arousal isn't lust, and it's not what Jesus or Paul meant by lust. You can just read the Greek words they used and see they were discussing covetousness, not arousal.

ClimateSanity

It's obvious from your quote that is what you were implying, that because of your female part has been exercised in those ways it would be a breeze to be raped for you, and yes, that is an extremely disgusting sentiment, and on a number of levels.

I see you changed one bannable word to female part. You don't know if that is what she meant . I find it disgusting that your mind went there and decided to go public with it. This is highly disturbing and it makes me suspect your biblical interpretation now. I never could totally accept everything but this whole post makes me look at everything you say with suspicion now.

glorydaz

If 1 Timothy 2:9 applies to how all women should dress, shouldn't 1 Timothy 2:12 at least apply to how you conduct yourself?

I dress fine and I don't usurp authority or teach in the assembly. . I know you'd like to keep me quiet, but you can't even keep your own wife quiet, can you? :chuckle:

You have NO authority over me, and IN CHRIST there is neither male nor female, so you are once again misusing scripture to preach your falsehoods.

But you don't explain them, not 1 Corinthians 5:13, not 1 Timothy 2:12. Instead you just conduct yourself contrary to them.

You're a natural man and have no business judging me in any way. How I "conduct" myself is none of your business. I am not your little woman, Elo. I know you for who you really are. :)

But about rape you say, "it should be a breeze."

A half truth is a full lie. Your attempt to deceive is noted. I said, compared to being raped with a foreign object or being tortured, a simple rape would be a breeze. There is such a thing as a plain rape...one that does not involve severe injury. One of the examples Doser put forth was the woman soldier who had been captured and raped while her fellow soldiers were tortured. She quite correctly stated that her ordeal was nothing compared to the guys she was with. Now, if you and your ignorant fellow libtards want to continue being too stupid for words, I can't help you. I can manage to continue to be amused, however. :chuckle:

glorydaz

And you did it all to imply it toughened you up down there so that rape would be a breeze. Stop leaving out that important detail because that is what we are disgusted with, not childbirth, not your pap smears, not your whoring around before marriage or how marriage effected your female parts.

Arousal isn't lust, and it's not what Jesus or Paul meant by lust. You can just read the Greek words they used and see they were discussing covetousness, not arousal.

You lying piece of crap.

elohiym

I see you changed one bannable word to female part.

Imagine that, the scientific name for a female body is "bannable" on this forum, while you get to violate the rules re-registering as a previously banned member (more than once). Great rules, no?

You don't know if that is what she meant . I find it disgusting that your mind went there and decided to go public with it.

Do you have poor reading comprehension skills, too? It's blatantly obvious what her point was, why rape would be a breeze for her. If that's not what she meant, explain why she thinks rape would be a breeze for her and what that has to do with how much use her female organ has experienced. That can only mean one thing!

This is highly disturbing and it makes me suspect your biblical interpretation now.

Once you told me that you didn't believe in God anymore. Seriously, dude, you are totally messed up and should shut up before you sow more than you will be able to reap. I had to deal with your talk of rejecting God, being angry with God, feeling like suicide, all over those Russian scam dating sites and their scammer models. Please shut your mouth. Just put me on ignore. I don't want anything to do with you.

I never could totally accept everything but this whole post makes me look at everything you say with suspicion now.

:yawn:

elohiym

I said, compared to being raped with a foreign object or being tortured, a simple rape would be a breeze.

And that statement is disgusting enough, but you tried to explain why it would be a breeze for you. That's when you shared the information about your pap smears, births, whoring before marriage and your sexual experience in marriage as being relevant to your point about it being a breeze.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Imagine that, the scientific name for a female body is "bannable" on this forum, while you get to violate the rules re-registering as a previously banned member (more than once). Great rules, no?

Do you have poor reading comprehension skills, too? It's blatantly obvious what her point was, why rape would be a breeze for her. If that's not what she meant, explain why she thinks rape would be a breeze for her and what that has to do with how much use her female organ has experienced. That can only mean one thing!

Once you told me that you didn't believe in God anymore. Seriously, dude, you are totally messed up and should shut up before you sow more than you will be able to reap. I had to deal with your talk of rejecting God, being angry with God, feeling like suicide, all over those Russian scam dating sites and their scammer models. Please shut your mouth. Just put me on ignore. I don't want anything to do with you.

:yawn:

You need to get banned. You're filthy. Most forums wouldn't allow
you to stay.

1PeaceMaker

There is such a thing as a plain rape...one that does not involve severe injury. One of the examples Doser put forth was the woman soldier who had been captured and raped while her fellow soldiers were tortured. She quite correctly stated that her ordeal was nothing compared to the guys she was with. Now, if you and your ignorant fellow libtards want to continue being too stupid for words, I can't help you. I can manage to continue to be amused, however. :chuckle:

"Plain rape" as you put it, can have lethal consequences. Not everyone can survive it for various reasons. Even adult women. And you must not know much anatomy about the issue to assume it would be a breeze.

ClimateSanity

Disgusting

elohiym

I reported that "gutter rat" ELO as well. Filth!!

I don't care. My points were made and I don't plan on posting on TOL much in the future, so they can perma-ban me if they want. Really, all you did was draw attention to my post, which will cause more people to read what GD wrote and what she was implying by her disgusting comments.

1PeaceMaker

Rape is only degrading to those who allow it to be.

If that were true, then why was Ham cursed for his degrading treatment of his father? Or David's wife who mocked him for dancing publicly for God without his robes on? Or the laws against uncovering the nakedness of others?

It's degrading treatment, and degrading treatment is traumatic for real people who feel things when hurt by others. Otherwise God wouldn't make such a big deal over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.