Are Glamour Models Immoral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Yeah, she just makes crap up about us. What will she reap for that?

You have entire threads about sex and your liking for young girls. I don't have to make anything up about you guys. It's the two of you who turn threads into sex threads....you're doing it on this one, too. Next you'll be describing how you can be "aroused" without it being lust. It never fails that I end up having to leave a thread because of you two and your sex obsessions.

If TOL started a sex forum, you two would be in 7th heaven. :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

1PeaceMaker

Exactly. If he sought power and control, he got a bad deal. He has no power or control after the rape. All he has is satisfied lust.

Same for the killer, then, right?

He just satisfies his rage and lust and in the end he doesn't have control, just a dead body and guilt.

Or -

The rapist has a broken victim who's life is out of control now, thanks to the "satisfied" rapist.

elohiym

Maybe if you get indignant enough, he'll go away and leave you alone.

I only need to continue to point out his stupidity whenever it rears its ugly head. As for yours, try fitting 1 Corinthians 5:13 into your irrational eisegesis of the passage. God judges those outside the church; He decides if they hate Him, not you.

1PeaceMaker

You have entire threads about sex and your liking for young girls. I don't have to make anything up about you guys. It's the two of you who turn threads into sex threads....you're doing it on this one, too. Next you'll be describing how you can be "aroused" without it being lust. It never fails that I end up having to leave a thread because of you two and your sex obsessions.

If TOL started a sex forum, you two would be in 7th heaven. :chuckle:

Again with the slander! Nowhere does my husband claim to like young girls and you should be red for saying that and your other vile, untrue, slanderous comments here.

Are you paying attention to what she's saying, CS????

glorydaz

Suddenly "judge all things" means judge all people, and you ignore verse 1 Corinthians 5:13? Convenient. Meanwhile you associate with a "brother" who are revilers and a "sister" who is a reviler and rejects 1 Timothy 2:12. What will you reap for this, do you figure?

I'm not ignoring 1 Cor. 5:13, I'm explaining it to you since you are so clearly off in left field. What "brother" am I associating with who is a "reviler"? I certainly can't trust your judgment on who might be my brother or what he might be reviling. And, clearly, you are greatly confused about what it means to be in the assembly and in the world. Your ignorance is shown when you use this scripture as foolishly as you did the last one. 1 Tim. 2:12?

What this actually boils down to is you, a natural man of the flesh, are attempting to fool people into thinking you have some idea of what those verses mean. You don't.

And, I won't "reap" anything but a headache if I have to listen to any more or your nonsense.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Again with the slander! Nowhere does my husband claim to like young girls and you should be red for saying that and your other vile, untrue, slanderous comments here.

Are you paying attention to what she's saying, CS????

I saw CS saying things about young girls - :think:

glorydaz

They do not hate you or your wife.

They sure do. Sorry you aren't able to discern that.

Then you shouldn't assume she hates you, even if she calls you evil, or disturbed or any name that might offend you as much as she is offended by being called evil ... or a God hater.

You gotta love the hypocrite. He speaks out of both sides of his mouth. They don't hate you. "They sure do. Sorry you aren't able to discern that."

Next breath...."You shouldn't assume she hates you, even if........"

:mock: Eloh um

elohiym

You have entire threads about sex and your liking for young girls.

That's not true at all. The only thread I have about sex is about the purpose of sexual intercourse, which is believe is strictly for procreation.

What do you mean by "your liking for young girls?"

I don't have to make anything up about you guys.

Then why do you keep doing it? It's pathological.

It's the two of you who turn threads into sex threads....you're doing it on this one, too.

That's not true.

Next you'll be describing how you can be "aroused" without it being lust.

See here how you are adding more sex to the conversation? That's what you do, not us. We address points about sexuality when it's appropriate within the context of the conversation.

You on the other hand say very inappropriate and shocking things about sex in these discussions. Shall we dig up the post where we got to hear about how you got around sexually and the resulting on the toughness of your parts from that and child birth. TMI!!!!! What a sick and twisted way to try and diminish the impact of rape on a person.

It never fails that I end up having to leave a thread because of you two and your sex obsessions.

What sex obsessions specifically? You're just making stuff up.

1PeaceMaker

Unlike you, I'm not concerned about my "public image". I'm not into playing silly little internet games hoping to impress my fellow posters like you and your "hot" hubby.

Your point? You think actually think you have some POINT? :rotfl:

Yes, my point. My point is that only a violent person who takes pleasure in true suffering could stay aroused enough to perform the violent act of rape.

elohiym

You gotta love the hypocrite. He speaks out of both sides of his mouth. They don't hate you. "They sure do. Sorry you aren't able to discern that."

Next breath...."You shouldn't assume she hates you, even if........"

:mock: Eloh um

He's intelligent enough to know that I am simply using his logic to make a point. If what he says is true about you, then it should apply to Rusha, too. Common sense.

1PeaceMaker

Uh, what did they do delete your famous thread during house keeping? :think:

Most of the people on this thread were here back then. You will not fool the regular members with your slander. Frankly, I believe you are engaged in an illegal behavior. I'm no prosecutor or lawyer, but I would never do what you are doing for moral, legal or financial reasons. Very foolish to make up stuff to smear other people in public.

The internet is not the memory hole you wish it were.

glorydaz

That's not true at all. The only thread I have about sex is about the purpose of sexual intercourse, which is believe is strictly for procreation.

Then why do you keep doing it? It's pathological.

That's not true.

See here how you are adding more sex to the conversation? That's what you do, not us. We address points about sexuality when it's appropriate within the context of the conversation.

You on the other hand say very inappropriate and shocking things about sex in these discussions. Shall we dig up the post where we got to hear about how you got around sexually and the resulting on the toughness of your parts from that and child birth. TMI!!!!! What a sick and twisted way to try and diminish the impact of rape on a person.

What sex obsessions specifically? You're just making stuff up.

Yes, by all means. I would love to see how your sick mind has twisted what I've said. I swear I'm hearing some heavy breathing already. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Most of the people on this thread were here back then. You will not fool the regular members with your slander. Frankly, I believe you are engaged in an illegal behavior. I'm no prosecutor or lawyer, but I would never do what you are doing for moral, legal or financial reasons. Very foolish to make up stuff to smear other people in public.

The internet is not the memory hole you wish it were.

Yep, and an amateur prosecutor to boot. :rotfl:

elohiym

Uh, what did they do delete your famous thread during house keeping? :think:

Those weren't our threads. One thread was started by ok doser under a different user name about younger women and older men. He and Climate Sanity were the ones interested in getting married to younger women. My wife and I were defending their idea that they were not dirty old men for wanting to marry younger women. You are basically expressing the same attitude of those that mocked them in that discussion, but I'm sure they'll give you a pass for thinking they are perverts. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.