All Things Jack

musterion

A friend of mine had four sons all very tall for their age beginning in toddler time. She said one of the problems she had was that people tended to treat her sons by their size rather than their age which presented some problems. A tall two year old is still a two year old!

My oldest will be 6 this summer and has been 99th percentile height for the past three years. She too gets treated older than she is.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
One of bybee's favorites in black and white...

picture.php

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Went to an Arts Party celebration in a local park. Jack walked up to a dancer and asked for one. And of course he got it. That's my boy. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What a beautiful family you have, TH.
Thanks. :D My wife doesn't like the mic photo. When it blows up the light and the angle does something wonky with her nose, but I like it...and her nose. :)

Jack, of course, rarely takes a bad photo. The rascal. Heard a noise off in the distance the other night. Jack screwed up his face and said, "What in the world do you suppose that was." Word for word. It's really quite funny to hear someone his age talk that way...but he has an astounding memory for words and phrases and I'll say something and hear it used by him much later. He doesn't lose much.

bybee

Thanks. :D My wife doesn't like the mic photo. When it blows up the light and the angle does something wonky with her nose, but I like it...and her nose. :)

Jack, of course, rarely takes a bad photo. The rascal. Heard a noise off in the distance the other night. Jack screwed up his face and said, "What in the world do you suppose that was." Word for word. It's really quite funny to hear someone his age talk that way...but he has an astounding memory for words and phrases and I'll say something and hear it used by him much later. He doesn't lose much.

Exactly why we must watch our words!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
These pictures both delight me, and make me nostalgic for my own sprout's childhood. . :)
It was a full day. Began with an Easter Egg hunt at the Presbyterian church, followed by a picnic lunch then off to Centennial Park for music, animal petting and feeding, antique cars and tractors on display, horse drawn buggy rides and, in Jack's case, a cannon ride to boot. A full day of fun. :)

Breathe

It was a full day. Began with an Easter Egg hunt at the Presbyterian church, followed by a picnic lunch then off to Centennial Park for music, animal petting and feeding, antique cars and tractors on display, horse drawn buggy rides and, in Jack's case, a cannon ride to boot. A full day of fun. :)

Please savor every second of it. All too soon he will be grown up, and driving you places. Oh, and rolling his eyes. ;)

Breathe

Yes, accompanied by deep sighs! Or maybe that is just something daughters do?:confused:

Not sure - my son wasn't a sigher - but, boy oh boy, he sure could roll those eyes. I always thought it was hilarious - my mother used to threaten to roll mine across the floor, ha.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That last pic needs to be an avatar of sorts. Sort of like my :AMR:

AMR

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That last pic needs to be an avatar of sorts. Sort of like my :AMR:

AMR

Funny thing, I did that here for a second, then decided to make the larger post...the day lily farm is a lot of fun for Jack. They had local artists out painting and selling their paintings of some of the things I photographed and, of course, a lot of lilies. :)

Bonus Jack follows:

Lon

Some of these look more like you, and then others like his mother.

Thanks for sharing your family, TH