All Things Jack

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Dad's burned canoe that looks like a dead whale, Jack, a bit of the pond, Papa Ben, my girls with Jack and ready for the trip home, or a home repair emergency...either. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A few things...Jack face paints himself in anticipation of a Braveheart like rally on his ipad video game...a grave or two that struck me...the lane.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A couple of more from the day...why not?

But I've been wondering about the attachments. When I click on them I get a reasonably manageable window with a small version of the photo and then, if I click a second time I get a much larger version. Is that how everyone else sees it?

bybee

But I've been wondering about the attachments. When I click on them I get a reasonably manageable window with a small version of the photo and then, if I click a second time I get a much larger version. Is that how everyone else sees it?

Discovery! What joy!

musterion

Your son reminds me of a Donnie Dunagan, child actor from the late '30s.

attachment.php

http://www.boyactors.org.uk/actors/2254.jpg
2254.jpg

I met him at a convention a few years back; he's considerably taller now.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Your son reminds me of...Donnie Dunagan, child actor from the late '30s.

I met him at a convention a few years back; he's considerably taller now.

Jack is already as tall as the four year olds he mixes with at playgrounds. I'm thinking he'll be a little taller than me, judging by the marks we have for me at his age, which would put him somewhere between six four and six five if he holds the course. You never really know, but his mother is almost six feet, I'm six three and his great grandfather on my father's side was six five or so.

bybee

Jack is already as tall as the four year olds he mixes with at playgrounds. I'm thinking he'll be a little taller than me, judging by the marks we have for me at his age, which would put him somewhere between six four and six five if he holds the course. You never really know, but his mother is almost six feet, I'm six three and his great grandfather on my father's side was six five or so.

A friend of mine had four sons all very tall for their age beginning in toddler time. She said one of the problems she had was that people tended to treat her sons by their size rather than their age which presented some problems. A tall two year old is still a two year old!

bybee

He has his mother's gorgeous hair!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I love seeing your family of course, that goes without saying; but I love the photos of the gulls. I love birds anyway, but seeing them fly with those striking colors is really something. We have lots of gulls but not those out here, at least not commonly. I looked them up, it looks like they're Laughing Gulls. Is that what you call them?

And when I click on the attachment, it goes first to a small and then opens automatically into the larger photo, but it seems to me I used to have to click twice before.