Which is more likely:

Houston coming back from 0-2 against GS
or
Atlanta coming back from 0-2 against Cleveland

The Berean

Wow, the Warriors pulled the can-o-whoopass out last night! :deadhorse:

514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg

The Berean

So both the Warriors and Cavilers are up 3-0 in their respective series. If the Cavs reach the NBA finals I expect tet to chime in about hoe Cleveland sports teams can't win a championship. :chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If the Cavs reach the NBA finals I expect tet to chime in about hoe Cleveland sports teams can't win a championship. :chuckle:

If you watched the Cav's game last night, they listed how long its been since the cities of the four teams in the Semi-finals have won a championship in professional sports

1) 50 years Cleveland (1964 Browns)

2) 25 years Oakland (1989 World Series)

3) 19 years Atlanta (1995 World Series)
19 years Houston (1995 NBA Title)

****** As I'm sure you know, the Golden State Warriors are located in Oakland.

There are many North American cities that have never won a championship in the 4 major sports (San Diego, Buffalo, Vancouver, Salt Lake City, Sacramento, Charlotte, Orlando, San Jose, etc), but only the city of Ottawa has a longer championship drought than Cleveland. Ottawa last won a Stanley Cup in 1927 (87 years).

I don't see the Cav's beating your Warriors, so it looks like Oakland will come off the "drought list", and Cleveland will continue its misery.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So both the Warriors and Cavilers are up 3-0 in their respective series.

Here is the All-NBA Team for 2014-2015

1) Stephen Curry
2) LeBron James / Cavs
3) James Harden / Rockets
4) Marc Gasol / Grizzles
5) Anthony Davis / Pelicans

If the Warriors beat the Cavs, it would mean that Stephen Curry beat the other 4 All-NBA Team members in the postseason.

That would be something that has never happened before in the history of the NBA.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Houston win will give Kyrie Irving at least two more days to rest his knee.

If Irving is 100% for the Finals, the Cavs have a chance.

So, if you're a Cav's fan, keep rooting for the Rockets.

The Berean

The Golden State Warriors are in the NBA Finals for the first time since 1975! They will face the Cleveland Cavilers. So it's a done deal for the Warriors right, tet? :p

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Here is the All-NBA Team for 2014-2015

1) Stephen Curry
2) LeBron James / Cavs
3) James Harden / Rockets
4) Marc Gasol / Grizzles
5) Anthony Davis / Pelicans

If the Warriors beat the Cavs, it would mean that Stephen Curry beat the other 4 All-NBA Team members in the postseason.

That would be something that has never happened before in the history of the NBA.

chicken curry is my favorite

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
chicken curry is my favorite
Is it the spices or the effect? :plain:

Now we have a series in the making...is it James and the fulfillment of an old promise or does his cast undo him and we begin the crowning of another king? :think: Good story line either way. I'm rooting for Cleveland (and really, how often does that happen outside of Cleveland?).

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So Miami is holding out on Wade after he gave up 10 mil to help them keep the king who left them and after giving Bosh more money than they had to...James warned him, no matter what they tell you it's only personal when they need and it's business when they don't.

Head for Cleveland, Wade. If you aren't going to get thank you money, then go get another trophy and expose the hypocrisy of Pat Riley.