2015 NBA Playoffs thread

The Berean

Golden State needs to get it together!

Yes. they do! :bang: What was "lost" is that about midway through the 4th quarter the Warriors got within 4 points. They neutralized Gasol by finally double teaming him and forcing him to put the ball on the floor. And that is something Gasol is not good at. The broadcasters made the point during the game that that Grizzlies took the fewest 3-point shots during the regular season and they didn't understand why the Warriors didn't double team Gasol. When they finally did they had success. But too many bad passes and missed free throws did the Warriors in in the end. Tonight's game is gut check time. :noid:

The Berean

So far the Warriors are taking it to the Grizzlies, 61-44 at halftime. Curry has certainly stepped his game up with 21 points, 4 assists and 4 rebounds in the first half. :banana:

The Berean

Wow, the Warriors are playing like WARRIORS, putting a beat down on the Grizzlies! It's 74-49 with 5:03 left in the 3rd quarter.

The Berean

Warriors showed some championship mettle tonight beating the Grizzlies 101-84. The Warriors held the Grizzlies to 20 points in three of the four quarters.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Warriors showed some championship mettle tonight beating the Grizzlies 101-84. The Warriors held the Grizzlies to 20 points in three of the four quarters.

Well....your Warriors have the home court advantage again, and they won the "must win" game of the season so far for them.

They are really fun to watch.

I really wish Kevin Love wasn't out for the remainder of the season for the Cavs.

I would have really enjoyed watching a Cavs vs. Warriors NBA Finals with Kevin Love. Without Love, the Cavs don't have a chance.

And, I made it to one Cav's game this year in Cleveland, I might have considered splurging, and going to a Finals game, since Cleveland is only an hour and a half drive from my house, and I have never been to a Finals game.

Do you attend any Warriors games? If they make the finals, how much would you spend to go to one of the games?

The Berean

Well....your Warriors have the home court advantage again, and they won the "must win" game of the season so far for them.

They are really fun to watch.

I really wish Kevin Love wasn't out for the remainder of the season for the Cavs.

I would have really enjoyed watching a Cavs vs. Warriors NBA Finals with Kevin Love. Without Love, the Cavs don't have a chance.

And, I made it to one Cav's game this year in Cleveland, I might have considered splurging, and going to a Finals game, since Cleveland is only an hour and a half drive from my house, and I have never been to a Finals game.

Do you attend any Warriors games? If they make the finals, how much would you spend to go to one of the games?

I attended one Warriors game this season. As you know NBA tickets are expensive and hard to get. And the Warriors have had a loyal fan base, even when the team sucked. I can't imagine how much Warrior tickets will cost when the team moves back to $an Francisco in 2018.

They had to win game 4 and to do so in convincing fashion was impressive.

By the way I thought you enjoyed mocking Cleveland sports teams. :p

The Berean

Nah man, theses Warriors. :p

attlesgsw.jpg

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
By the way I thought you enjoyed mocking Cleveland sports teams. :p

Of course I do.

However, with no NBA team here in Pittsburgh, going to a Cavs game is the only option I really have if I want to go to an NBA game.

I'm an NBA fan, not a Cavs fan.

The Berean

The Warriors are one win away from reaching the Western Conference finals for the first time since 1976!! Go Dubs!!!

The Berean

The Warriors win game 1 of the Western Conference finals over the Rockets 110-106! :banana: Nine wins down and seven to go to win the NBA title.