What does TOL mean to you?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Put some frosting on it........

Put some frosting on it........

Oh, gag me . . .

Nang, you are quite the 'poptart' :)

Sounds like a Valley girl high on TULIP bulbs, giggles......

The forum is what you make it, as the 'response-ability' is always in your court, no matter what is thrown your way,...that's the challenge and opportunity. Don't forget the law of karma as well. You are the co-creator of your own experience, conditions and destiny,.....as long as you have real freedom of choice in any given space or time,...that's what life is about, isn't it?

Seize the day,

pj

Letsargue

If one TRIES to do the "One thing Christ commands of us to do", ( that is save someone who just might be of a good and honest heart ), and PULL Them Out of the Fire, -- ( You Can't do that ) for the Fools who don't care what God wants!!!

Christ teaches that Fools joins with Fools, not GOD!!! -- ((((( 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV )))))!!!!! --- TOL Is Nothing but place of Divisions!!!

Christ never said there would be very many anywhere, BUT Maybe a FEW!!!
Well - I haven't found any yet, these are ALL on the same side of the dark path.

(( It's not a matter of TOL )). It's a matter of Fools, and where are those who are not SOO FOOLISH??

YES!!! - Use your own side to say the I don't want to be Here, instead of trying to teach the Truth to a bunch of no bodies!!!

PAUL, DAVID!!!!!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
word......

word......

If one TRIES to do the "One thing Christ commands of us to do", ( that is save someone who just might be of a good and honest heart ), and PULL Them Out of the Fire, -- ( You Can't do that ) for the Fools who don't care what God wants!!!

I think we're using Pauline terminology there, otherwise elsewhere Jesus says he came to bring fire upon the earth, and how he wished it were already kindled. He furthermore immerses us in fire and the holy spirit :) - I think he wants us "in" the purifying fire ;)

Christ teaches that Fools joins with Fools, not GOD!!! -- ((((( 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV )))))!!!!! --- TOL Is Nothing but place of Divisions!!!

Again, Paul's spin. Divisions/differences are natural to humanity, and moreso in religion. Diversity is natural to the collective, yet all are one in Spirit, which is the essential focus, despite the differences of form & function within the body.

Well - I haven't found any yet, these are ALL on the same side of the dark path.

Well, that's if we can accept whats given (recorded) as an accurate record of what Jesus actually said. If the world could not contain the books written of what Jesus did and said,....we could hardly expect just 4 selected and 'tailored' gospels contain the totality or finality of Jesus teachings.

pj

musterion

(( It's not a matter of TOL )). It's a matter of Fools, and where are those who are not SOO FOOLISH??

YES!!! - Use your own side to say the I don't want to be Here, instead of trying to teach the Truth to a bunch of no bodies!!!

PAUL, DAVID!!!!!

Then leave. Your post is divisive.

Truster

PAUL, DAVID!!!!!

Nobody has a ''good and honest heart''. You post enough scripture you should try reading some. Romans 3:10 Ecclesiastes 7:20 Psalm 14 and Psalm 53

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...TOL Is Nothing but place of Divisions!!!
That's not damning in and of itself. Christ had division among the twelve.

Again, if every Christian in the world made it through that gate it would be comparatively few. You might be narrowing that gate a smidgen more than the author intended.

You do realize that makes you sound like a one man pride parade.

Romans 3:23-26

Still trying to wrangle that place on the right?

rainee

Maybe she's just nauseous from eating sour grapes. :plain:

sigh

Town you are too darn smart and witty to get away with the propaganda that your post was, she called your hand on it.
She may not know how to call your hand effectively. But she did call it.

I remember when you got all sulled up and refused to come and I even tried to get you to come back in case you were reading current posts. She has had plenty of reasons to sull up. The place can be hard.

So please show your compassion to her.
When I created a thread to pick on your hair obsession (now that was witty and work btw at least at first) she was there to support you.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
sigh

Town you are too darn smart and witty to get away with the propaganda that your post was, she called your hand on it.
She may not know how to call your hand effectively. But she did call it.
I meant every word I wrote. If you agree with her I don't know what to tell you. I see things differently. Now feel free to repeatedly gag about it if you think that's how it's done.

I remember when you got all sulled up and refused to come and I even tried to get you to come back in case you were reading current posts.
I've left a couple of times. Once when I'd had enough of conflict and my father and family was involved in a cancer scare, once when I objected to a thing and needed to clear my head, once when I was about to be operated on and once recently just because I had things to do and stopped enjoying the place as much.

None of that changed my general opinion of the place. Of course, I'm an optimist by nature. :)

She has had plenty of reasons to sull up. The place can be hard.
With respect, she's been grousing at me and most things associated with me for a very long time. This was little more than more of the same and none of it was necessary to protest her feeling about any particular here.

So please show your compassion to her.
I wrote something fond about the place. She repeatedly and publicly gagged on it. And I'm the one who needs compassion?

Thanks. Noted. :plain:

When I created a thread to pick on your hair obsession (now that was witty and work btw at least at first) she was there to support you.
Long, long ago and when was I ever upset with you over hair? :chuckle:

rainee

PAUL, DAVID!!!!!

Dear dear Paul, David (I wish you would just use one of those)

I don't know if it is right to say this as far as good judgement goes but divisions can be good when it makes people try to see and choose where they belong... I think.

Solomon says where the tree falls - there it will lie.
Ecclesiastes 11:3

So before the tree falls is the time to say I belong here or there, I will fall this way not that.

And I believe divisions show the many sides.

I could be wrong but isn't that how the Lord did it when He came?

Of course we could all be kinder here yes?