YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN, John 3:7

Robert Pate

Banned
You habitual, sick liar, as I/others, again, have given you 10x the amount of scripture, that you spam, in isolation, deleting verses,and we expound them, in contrast to you just spamming them, without explaining them, you deceiving demon.

We know we, not you, are in Christ, in contrast to you, as you are still "in Adam," but not for the satanic reason you assert-no law.

Saved onese don't believe your satanic perversion of "the Gospel," satanic trash, from the pits of hell, as you assert that it is not that we are in Christ, perfect, because we believe Christ died for our sins, our sin debt, taking our judgment/condemnation, SO THAT JUSTICE IS SERVED, taking our place, but it is your satanic perversion, that He died to destroy, make void, His own law, so that there is no sin debt, for which He might die, and no need to take our place, as a curse, being judged, condemned in our place, as there is no law to condemn, to judge, and create a sin debt, charge against us.

No, there is a forever existing, holy, good, spiritual law God, deceiver, that judges/condemns each one of us; the reason we are saved, deceiver, the reason we are in Christ, "perfect,"is because we trust 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, that Christ died for our sins, paying the sin debt, penalty, in our place, and suffering the judgment/condemnation/curse of HIS OWN EXISTING LAW, IN OUR PLACE=justice, the tenant of the doctrine of the substitutionary atonement. You deny that, satanically asserting that the solution is to make void, destroy the law, so that there is no sin debt incurred, for which He might die, and that no condemnation/judgment is possible, with no law to judge/condemn.

Demon.

Again-you reject that Christ died for our sins-the devil child never cites that, the gospel of Christ, in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-never. And why is that? He cannot, as sin is the transgression of the law, and if there is no law, to define sin, there is no sin/sin debt/transgression, for which Christ might die.

This is what you believe, liar:

Pate asserts that Christ did not die for his/anyone's sins, 2000+ years ago, as they were all in the future, by definition, as He did not die to pay for his/anyone's sin debt, penalty, IOU, which IS INCURRED BY BREAKING GOD'S OWN EXISTING LAW, by definition, as there is no law defining the transgression/offense/sin, and resulting penalty, for which He might die, and Christ did not take his/anyone's place, in judgment, condemnation, AS HIS/OUR SUBSTITUTE, taking that judgment/condemnation/wrath, in our place, as there is no law, to bring about judgment, condemnation, wrath. He denies that Christ died for our sins, and denies the doctrine of substitutionary atonement, asserting that God's "solution" is to destroy the law, so that there is no sin debt incurred, or judgment/condemnation possible. Thus, the LORD God could have destroyed His own law, from the third heaven, not needing to send His Christ to die. And devil child Pate cannot give us one scripture, as to how the Lord Jesus Christ's destroying of the law affects justice, as Pate perverts God's justice, as no scripture testifies to how destroying the law maintains, affirms the justice of God-he made it up. The scripture does testify as to why the Saviour need die, by blood, in our place.........propitiation, reconciliation, identification, substitution.....Justice served.

Pate rejects all of that, in his wicked perverting the gospel of Christ, as a pawn, shill of the devil.

It is that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
You are still in your sins...

What sins would that be, demon? According to you, the law that defines sin, transgression, was eliminated, destroyed, made void, 2000+ years ago.

He won't touch that-I've asked him over 100 times.

Answer, Pate: How can Christ die for your/our sins, if, according to you, the law that defines sin, transgression, was eliminated, destroyed, made void, 2000+ years ago?

Nothing that I say to you is going to make sense, you have not been born again by the word of God, 1 Peter 1:23 and are without the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

I am no longer concerned about sin or laws, nor am I interested in religion. My position is that I am "In Christ" and Christ is in heaven, Colossians 3:3. Unfortunately you are not there.

Right Divider

Body part
Sin still exist for unbelievers, but not for Christians. God sees Christians as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 3:3. You still cannot discern the physical from the spiritual.
You are a liar and a false accuser. Why does a "Christian" like yourself habitually do that?

Here is Paul writing to believers:

1Co 8:10-13 KJV For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols; (11) And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died? (12) But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ. (13) Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.

Please Patify that for us, so that we can understand it.

P.S. Perhaps your "understanding" needs some work.

Right Divider

Body part
Nothing that I say to you is going to make sense, you have not been born again by the word of God, 1 Peter 1:23 and are without the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

I am no longer concerned about sin or laws, nor am I interested in religion. My position is that I am "In Christ" and Christ is in heaven, Colossians 3:3. Unfortunately you are not there.
You are quite the judge. Isn't that the Lords business?

glorydaz

Born again or created in Christ Jesus? Which is it, Robert?

john w

Hall of Fame

=spam,evasion, sound byte, punt,and again He asserts that He is "in Christ," not because we believe Christ died for our sin debt, paying the penalty, becoming a curse, ACCORDING TO THE LAW, in our place, taking our judgment, condemnation, but because God destroyed, made void His own law, so that no sin/sin debt/judgment/condemnation is possible=satanic

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Born again or created in Christ Jesus?

No one can claim they are born again. It is Jesus who judges whether we are born again or not. doing otherwise is only arrogance.

It is the same as "I am saved" claim.

And I know Robert is doing the same thing too. pot and kettle argument. "self assurance" is one of the corrupt doctrines.

Just my two cents.

Right Divider

Body part
No one can claim they are born again. It is Jesus who judges whether we are born again or not. doing otherwise is only arrogance.

And I know Robert is doing the same thing too. pot and kettle argument. "self assurance" is one of the corrupt doctrines.

Just my two cents.
Your two cents is worth zero, meshak #2

Robert Pate

Banned

Just my two cents.

There is evidence that one is born again. Paul said, Examine yourself to see if you are of the faith, 2 Corinthians 13:5. There are a lot of reprobates on this Forum that are as spiritually dead as a rock.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There is evidence that one is born again. Paul said, Examine yourself to see if you are of the faith, 2 Corinthians 13:5. There are a lot of reprobates on this Forum that are as spiritually dead as a rock.

We might be delusioning.

Take a look at posters in this site. They all claim to be saved and born again, yet they are calling each other demons.

musterion

There is evidence that one is born again. Paul said, Examine yourself to see if you are of the faith, 2 Corinthians 13:5.

Because Paul's apostleship was being doubted. His point was, if he was false then so was his gospel and so was their faith. That is the context but you've turned it into a work.

Danoh

I know that you mean well, but you do not have the truth of the Gospel. God sees the Christian as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. If the Christian is perfect and complete "In Christ" then there is no need for a law. There is no law because there is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1. The purpose of the law is to judge and condemn. This is why Paul said,

"Knowing this, that the law is NOT MADE FOR THE RIGHTEOUS MAN (Christians that are "In Christ") but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers" 1 Timothy 1:9.

I hope that you will allow the scriptures to dictate what you believe about the law.

As RD also just put it, just now - no, the Law is NOT for the Believer.

It is for the Lost.

Both Romans 1 - 3, and 1 Timothy 1 are crystal clear obvious on this TWO-fold distinction.

Acts 17: 11, 12.

john w

Hall of Fame

More of this clown, deceiver's gimmick, pathetic "spam a verse in isolation, ignoring the verses preceding, following, the context, deleting parts of the verse, pound the podium, and cry, 'See, Paul says.....!'" amateur hour, deception.

Paul is not saying that we should check/prove/examine our works/"good deeds," to judge whether we are justified, for the Corinthians were one of the most carnal group of believers, pope Pate, and they would be given an "F." No, the context, is that there were many questioning Paul's apostleship. No, rather Paul's point was when he instructed them, "counter pointed" them to "examine" themselves, he was arguing, responding, to those who would challenge him, “examine” him.

1 Corinthians 9 KJV
1 Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord? 2 If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.

3 Mine answer to them that do examine me is this,

Paul never doubted their justification, always referring to them as "saints," "brethren." He wrote to them, because they doubted his Lord Jesus Christ given apostleship,

2 Corinthians 13 KJV
3 since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you.

See it? See the dispute/challenge? See the context?

Survey "what cometh before" 2 Corinthians-the context. Thus, he argues, contends, that if these Carnal bunch of saints were “in the faith,” it served as evidence, proof, that he was, yes, an apostle, for he was the one that led them, "birthed" them, to the Lord Jesus Christ, per 1 Corinthians 4:15,

1 Corinthians 4 KJV

15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

1 Corinthians 9 KJV
2 If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.

That is, since("for" above-Paul is "connecting the dots") the carnal Corinthians were “in the Lord,” and “in the faith,” was concrete evidence,a "seal" of his rightful, authorized by God apostleship-again, 2 Cor. 13:3 KJV, and they should be convinced of such. Paul never argues that we are to look to ourselves, to "prove" we are saved, but look to the book, for our assurance.

Leave, Pate-you are not qualified to "weigh in."

musterion

I'm an ex-evangellyfish/hardcore fundy Baptist so I know as anyone about "examining yourself." Endless navel gazing, doubts, spiraling down, down, down because you can never, ever measure up.

Robert Pate

Banned
More of this clown, deceiver's gimmick, pathetic "spam a verse in isolation, ignoring the verses preceding, following, the context, deleting parts of the verse, pound the podium, and cry, 'See, Paul says.....!'" amateur hour, deception.

Paul is not saying that we should check/prove/examine our works/"good deeds," to judge whether we are justified, for the Corinthians were one of the most carnal group of believers, pope Pate, and they would be given an "F." No, the context, is that there were many questioning Paul's apostleship. No, rather Paul's point was when he instructed them, "counter pointed" them to "examine" themselves, he was arguing, responding, to those who would challenge him, “examine” him.

1 Corinthians 9 KJV
1 Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord? 2 If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.

3 Mine answer to them that do examine me is this,

Paul never doubted their justification, always referring to them as "saints," "brethren." He wrote to them, because they doubted his Lord Jesus Christ given apostleship,

2 Corinthians 13 KJV
3 since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you.

See it? See the dispute/challenge? See the context?

Survey "what cometh before" 2 Corinthians-the context. Thus, he argues, contends, that if these Carnal bunch of saints were “in the faith,” it served as evidence, proof, that he was, yes, an apostle, for he was the one that led them, "birthed" them, to the Lord Jesus Christ, per 1 Corinthians 4:15,

1 Corinthians 4 KJV

15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

1 Corinthians 9 KJV
2 If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.

That is, since("for" above-Paul is "connecting the dots") the carnal Corinthians were “in the Lord,” and “in the faith,” was concrete evidence,a "seal" of his rightful, authorized by God apostleship-again, 2 Cor. 13:3 KJV, and they should be convinced of such. Paul never argues that we are to look to ourselves, to "prove" we are saved, but look to the book, for our assurance.

Leave, Pate-you are not qualified to "weigh in."

I have forgotten more about the Bible than you will ever know.

Robert Pate

Banned
Because Paul's apostleship was being doubted. His point was, if he was false then so was his gospel and so was their faith. That is the context but you've turned it into a work.

It is a work that every Christian should do. There are many people that think that they are Christians, but they are not.

john w

Hall of Fame
I have forgotten more about the Bible than you will ever know.

You're a deceiving clown, who spams verses in isolation, deleting verses, adding verses, words, from "Pate-anity," and would not know the difference between the book of Amos," and "Amos And Andy," and who thinks "propitiation" is a rock band.

Get of this site, you wicked Christ rejector, who, on record, rejects that Christ died for our sins, rejects the substitutionary atonement doctrine, having no clue what it is, since you have satanically deleted 3/4 of the book, rejects that the Lord Jesus Christ became a sin offering for us, taking the wrath of God in our place,taking judgment/condemnation, in our place, for BREAKING HIS EXISTING,SPIRITUAL, GOOD, NOT VOID LAW, became a curse for us, and, instead, demonically asserts that we are saved, because there is no law, thus there is no sin, to be charged to anyone, no sin debt, for which the Saviour might die, no judgment/condemnation, POSSIBLE, as there is no law to condemn/judge anyone.

On record, as Pate flips the bird, at the justice of God, arguing that his "Jesus," died for nothing,as no scripture asserts that destroying, making the law void, saves anyone, and no scripture ties the purpose of Christ's death, to eliminating the law of God.