YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN, John 3:7

Robert Pate

Banned
Well, of course. You're the ONE and ONLY person that believes and preaches the ONE TRUE GOSPEL.

WOW are you proud.

What other threads are there on this Forum that are Gospel related? Try 0. There is only one Gospel, I have made it my lifes work to know what it is.

Robert Pate

Banned
You're a deceiving clown, who spams verses in isolation, deleting verses, adding verses, words, from "Pate-anity," and would not know the difference between the book of Amos," and "Amos And Andy," and who thinks "propitiation" is a rock band.

Get of this site, you wicked Christ rejector, who, on record, rejects that Christ died for our sins, rejects the substitutionary atonement doctrine, having no clue what it is, since you have satanically deleted 3/4 of the book, rejects that the Lord Jesus Christ became a sin offering for us, taking the wrath of God in our place,taking judgment/condemnation, in our place, for BREAKING HIS EXISTING,SPIRITUAL, GOOD, NOT VOID LAW, became a curse for us, and, instead, demonically asserts that we are saved, because there is no law, thus there is no sin, to be charged to anyone, no sin debt, for which the Saviour might die, no judgment/condemnation, POSSIBLE, as there is no law to condemn/judge anyone.

On record, as Pate flips the bird, at the justice of God, arguing that his "Jesus," died for nothing,as no scripture asserts that destroying, making the law void, saves anyone, and no scripture ties the purpose of Christ's death, to eliminating the law of God.

All that you can do is make false accusations. You don't have the power to teach the truth because you are as spiritually dead as a rock.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is only one Gospel, I have made it my lifes work to know what it is.

No, your perverted "good news," circumvents the justice of God, demon. There is a forever existing, holy, good, spiritual law God, deceiver, that judges/condemns each one of us; the reason we are saved, deceiver, the reason we are in Christ, is because we trust 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, that Christ died for our sins, paying the sin debt, penalty, in our place, and suffering the judgment/condemnation/curse of HIS OWN EXISTING LAW, IN OUR PLACE=justice, the tenant of the doctrine of the substitutionary atonement. You deny that, satanically asserting that the solution is to make void, destroy the law, so that there is no sin debt incurred, for which He might die, and that no condemnation/judgment is possible, with no law to judge/condemn.

Again-you reject that Christ died for our sins-the devil child never cites that, the gospel of Christ, in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-never. And why is that? He cannot, as sin is the transgression of the law, and if there is no law, to define sin, there is no sin/sin debt/transgression, for which Christ might die.

This is what you believe, liar:

Pate asserts that Christ did not die for his/anyone's sins, 2000+ years ago, as they were all in the future, by definition, as He did not die to pay for his/anyone's sin debt, penalty, IOU, which IS INCURRED BY BREAKING GOD'S OWN EXISTING LAW, by definition, as there is no law defining the transgression/offense/sin, and resulting penalty, for which He might die, and Christ did not take his/anyone's place, in judgment, condemnation, AS HIS/OUR SUBSTITUTE, taking that judgment/condemnation/wrath, in our place, as there is no law, to bring about judgment, condemnation, wrath. He denies that Christ died for our sins, and denies the doctrine of substitutionary atonement, asserting that God's "solution" is to destroy the law, so that there is no sin debt incurred, or judgment/condemnation possible. Thus, the LORD God could have destroyed His own law, from the third heaven, not needing to send His Christ to die. And devil child Pate cannot give us one scripture, as to how the Lord Jesus Christ's destroying of the law affects justice, as Pate perverts God's justice, as no scripture testifies to how destroying the law maintains, affirms the justice of God-he made it up. The scripture does testify as to why the Saviour need die, by blood, in our place.........propitiation, reconciliation, identification, substitution.....Justice served.

Pate rejects all of that, in his wicked perverting the gospel of Christ, as a pawn, shill of the devil.

It is that simple.

john w

Hall of Fame
All that you can do is make false accusations. You don't have the power to teach the truth because you are as spiritually dead as a rock.

=spammed, word=for-word,for the 87th time, in 3 months, as I've reduced him to satanic hissings.....

john w

Hall of Fame
There is only one Gospel,...
You made that up, asserting that there is only one piece of good news in the book.

You lied, again, habitual liar-you assert that your "spiritual brother," "evangelist" Judas, preached "Christ died for our sins....was raised again for our justification:"

Luke 9 KJV

1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece. 4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart. 5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them. 6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

john w

Hall of Fame
I have forgotten more about the Bible than you will ever know.

Tell all of TOL, devil child Pate, why you delete these:

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

Romans 3:31 KJV Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Silence, for over 2 years, from this satanist.

Right Divider

Body part
Anyone that thinks that it is alright to call Christians (or anyone) names and bully them, should examine themselves to see if they are in the faith.
Oh that's rich.... perhaps you should read some of your own posts.... oh that's right... anyone that disagrees with you is not a Christian.

Robert Pate

Banned
Oh that's rich.... perhaps you should read some of your own posts.... oh that's right... anyone that disagrees with you is not a Christian.

You apparently think that it is alright to call Christians and others names and bully them. You are not a Christian but you think that you are.

Right Divider

Body part
I don't call people names. Telling you and John W that you are spiritually dead is not calling you a name. I am stating a fact.

I have tried your spirit and it is not of God, 1 John 4:1.
You are arrogant and wrong.

We believe that Christ died for our sins. You have a fairy tale that He died to "cancel the law for believers".

Please start that thread were you show that Christ "kept the law for us".

Robert Pate

Banned
You are arrogant and wrong.

We believe that Christ died for our sins. You have a fairy tale that He died to "cancel the law for believers".

Please start that thread were you show that Christ "kept the law for us".

You and John W. need the law because you act like you are heathen. Here is the commandment.

"Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you and pray for them which dispitefully use you and persecute you" Matthew 5:44.

Right Divider

Body part
You and John W. need the law because you act like you are heathen.
Once again, the self-proclaimed judge of all men's eternal destiny LIES about what we say and what we believe.

It appears that you are a wolf in sheep's clothing, since you habitually LIE about what others say. Is that something that a saved person does?

Again, I will tell you that I am NOT under the law. I am DEAD to the law by the BODY OF CHRIST.

That you FALSELY accuse me REPEATEDLY shows that it is YOU that has a spiritual problem.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't call people names. Telling you and John W that you are spiritually dead is not calling you a name. I am stating a fact.

Notice the above deceptive, demon induced, dementia driven "logic?"

He "reasons" that calling someone "spiritually dead,"(and "reprobate," and.....) is not name calling, if it is a fact.

What a sick minded punk.

Well, Pate, you're a child of the devil, a wolf, a perverter of the gospel of Christ....And that is not name calling-I/We are stating a fact.

See how that works, straight jacket model?

Robert Pate

Banned
Notice the above deceptive, demon induced, dementia driven "logic?"

He "reasons" that calling someone "spiritually dead,"(and "reprobate," and.....) is not name calling, if it is a fact.

What a sick minded punk.

Well, Pate, you're a child of the devil, a wolf, a perverter of the gospel of Christ....And that is not name calling-I/We are stating a fact.

See how that works, straight jacket model?

You have some sort of mental self esteem problem. Christian don't call other Christians names, as a matter of fact Christians don't call anyone names. It is not of the Holy Spirit, which leads me to believe that you are as spiritually dead as a rock. Tells us about how you became a Christian? What is your testimony? There is 0 evidence that you are indwelt with the Holy Spirit.

Robert Pate

Banned
Once again, the self-proclaimed judge of all men's eternal destiny LIES about what we say and what we believe.

It appears that you are a wolf in sheep's clothing, since you habitually LIE about what others say. Is that something that a saved person does?

Again, I will tell you that I am NOT under the law. I am DEAD to the law by the BODY OF CHRIST.

That you FALSELY accuse me REPEATEDLY shows that it is YOU that has a spiritual problem.

There is something wrong. You have trouble with the scriptures. The Bible plainly says that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15, Colossians 2:14. Worse yet, you support bullying and name calling.

Right Divider

Body part
There is something wrong. You have trouble with the scriptures. The Bible plainly says that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15, Colossians 2:14. Worse yet, you support bullying and name calling.
"You and John W. are spiritually dead"..... yah... that's not name calling.