You have been removed from this thread

glorydaz

Musty and GM are the snowflakes who routinely gripe away to get people removed from their threads whenever an inevitable challenge comes up, so of course it's relevant to bring them up in that regard. It's especially ironic considering how many times the far right accuse the "left" of censorship and suppression of speech but then irony isn't exactly the zealot's strong point...

You, on the other hand just have a hangup with TH and your childish hissy fits and snark, even when he's not talking to you has been testament to that. No point in denying it and the deflective "liberal" stuff is pretty much par for the course with you. Oh, you certainly can make this stuff up as you've just shown here. Enjoy your popcorn...

Don't be jealous, smarty. I pay plenty of attention to you, too.

You two are pretty much inseparable.
Joined at the hip.
Two peas in a pod.
Two sheets off the same roll.
Two cranks off the same grinder's organ.

So to speak.....

Arthur Brain

Don't be jealous, smarty. I pay plenty of attention to you, too.

You two are pretty much inseparable.
Joined at the hip.
Two peas in a pod.
Two sheets off the same roll.
Two cranks off the same grinder's organ.

So to speak.....

Well, maybe if you paid attention to reality instead of the bizarre imaginings rattling around in that bonce of yours you'd realize we're no such thing. There's things that TH and I profoundly disagree on for starters. Still, where it comes to TH you're not exactly objective are ya?

Danoh

To their credit, with those three it's pretty much What You See Is What You Get. Others...not so much.

Yep.

Some go on and on about how they are supposedly merely trying to show how the gospel is the power of God over this, that, the other...

When someone else posts a testimony by someone on that very power, not a peep is heard from such as the above.

Not a peep.

Such as the above merely continue on in their merry duplicity.

You called that right, Musti.

Rom. 5:6-8.