Who is the MOST judgmental?:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Jesus is the most judgmental b/c he said that FEW find the Way..

:)
Few compared to what? The entire population of the world? The larger part of proclaimed Christendom? Those who don't judge and invite judgement? The hypocrites who fleeced the sheep of money or used His name for power or social standing while wrapping themselves in the appearance of providence?

genuineoriginal

Who is the MOST judgmental?:

Is it Meshak or Republicanchick?

What do you think?

judge-mental_o_1241249.jpg

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Is this form of judging acceptable?

Rom 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

bybee

Is this form of judging acceptable?

Rom 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

I consider this to be essential to my tranquility!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I try to be the most judgmental. It is tough with legendary players like Saint John W and the occasional appearance of Sozo.

republicanchick

Few compared to what? The entire population of the world? The larger part of proclaimed Christendom? Those who don't judge and invite judgement? The hypocrites who fleeced the sheep of money or used His name for power or social standing while wrapping themselves in the appearance of providence?

you are in luck

Jesus only judges you on what YOU have done/not done

true story

__

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
The more judgmental one is, the longer they hang around on earth. Example: saint w goes through learning for another 256,000,000 years before he figures out how to end it and enters heaven.

Last edited:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I prefer to learn how to deal with my own judgementalism, my own hypocrisy and bigotry and racism. That keeps me plenty busy indeed and allows me to focus on myself rather than on other people.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I prefer to learn how to deal with my own judgementalism, my own hypocrisy and bigotry and racism. That keeps me plenty busy indeed and allows me to focus on myself rather than on other people.

You would be better off leaning how to be less obtuse!