Who is the MOST judgmental?:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I nominate the "new" guy, Obidiah "I'm not a back woods Southerner" Irving. He's condemned a whole profession and taken a passing, inferential shot at an entire section of the country in short order. And his helpmate...let's just say a half vote for the shadow.

Seems familiar, doesn't it.

Last edited:

musterion

Meshak sez...

640_2013_05_31_18_58_21.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I nominate the "new" guy, Obidiah "I'm not a back woods Southerner" Irving. He's condemned a whole profession and taken a passing, inferential shot at an entire section of the country in short order. And his helpmate...let's just say a half vote for the shadow.

Seems familiar, doesn't it.

It does ...

musterion

Never said it was a joke. Past context? No I really don't.

:e4e:

Then your question is fair and deserves an explanation.

For the better part of a year, back a year or so ago, Meshak almost daily slandered every single trinitarian believer on this site by claiming we all are secret sex perverts. ALL of us, without exception. She also less frequently said we secretly love divorce. I'm convinced there was a lot of "gall of bitterness" projection going on there regarding her ex-husband, but whatever.

Meshak has gotten off that jag since the mods spanked her but TO THIS DAY she has neither repented, recanted nor apologized for that slander. She evidently still believes it but has just gotten smart enough not to say it anymore.

So, whenever she whines about how she's being "attacked," I am not joking when I remind her of her disgusting slander against most of the members of TOL, and I will continue to do so as long as she continues being a hypocrite.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
musterion, thank you :e4e:
For the better part of a year, back a year or so ago, Meshak almost daily slandered every single trinitarian believer on this site by claiming we all are secret sex perverts. ALL of us, without exception. She also less frequently said we secretly love divorce. I'm convinced there was a lot of "gall of bitterness" projection going on there regarding her ex-husband, but whatever.
The "Gall of Bitterness" yes. I couldn't remember it, thanks for jogging my memory.
Meshak has gotten off that jag since the mods spanked her but TO THIS DAY she has neither repented, recanted nor apologized for that slander. She evidently still believes it but has just gotten smart enough not to say it anymore.
Some believe they are above it.
So, whenever she whines about how she's being "attacked," I am not joking when I remind her of her disgusting slander against most of the members of TOL, and I will continue to do so as long as she continues being a hypocrite.
You know that's a shame that some take the road of slander and hypocrisy, those two are part of the seeds that lead to the gall of bitterness.

bybee

I was unaware that she had actually made such statements. Must have been when I was off in other areas.
She has so much stored up anger and hatred that it becomes frightening.