Who is the MOST judgmental?:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Is it Meshak or Republicanchick?

What do you think?
I have enough to do to work on my own judgmental behavior. I don't like to be judged and I don't think other folks do either.

My life consists of "biting my tongue" a good share of the time.

I guess I am not going to choose between the two. I don't see what good it does except to further judge them.

john w

Hall of Fame
Depends on which dirty bird has hit "Happy Hour" the earliest in the morning:

f01e9e3e032b10000788c8c3715c8176.jpg

brinny

Who is the MOST judgmental?

Who is the MOST judgmental?

Is it Meshak or Republicanchick?

What do you think?

I would have to say that i have been one of the most fiercest judgmental souls on the face of the earth. At the time i did not know it, nor would i have listened if someone would've told me i was, and i would've argued with 10,000 reasons why they were wrong, and then some.

God humbled my stubborn, hard-headed self in numerous ways and it was only then that i was able to "see" how utterly and extremely critical and accusatory i was. i was "steeped" in it. It came out of me pores.

It is by the grace of God that i learned (after repeatedly getting knocked flat by God) what Jesus meant when He said:

"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." ~John 8:7

God bless us, ev'ry one (((hug)))

bybee

I would have to say that i have been one of the most fiercest judgmental souls on the face of the earth. At the time i did not know it, nor would i have listened if someone would've told me i was, and i would've argued with 10,000 reasons why they were wrong, and then some.

God humbled my stubborn, hard-headed self in numerous ways and it was only then that i was able to "see" how utterly and extremely critical and accusatory i was. i was "steeped" in it. It came out of me pores.

It is by the grace of God that i learned (after repeatedly getting knocked flat by God) what Jesus meant when He said:

"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." ~John 8:7

God bless us, ev'ry one (((hug)))

Well said!

republicanchick

I have enough to do to work on my own judgmental behavior. I don't like to be judged and I don't think other folks do either.

My life consists of "biting my tongue" a good share of the time.

I guess I am not going to choose between the two. I don't see what good it does except to further judge them.

plus he didn't even define Judgemental

geez.. How can you deal with such folks...