Who has the biggest Ignore list?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So, people are actually PROUD OF BEING UNCHRISTIAN TOWARD OTHER POSTERS ?

hmmmmmmmm
Ignoring someone, especially if attention encourages worse behavior in them and possibly yourself, can be an very Christian thing to do.

I have two people on ignore. Both claim to be Christians. So they don't need salvific help, hopefully. The rest is about stumbling, encouraging stumbling and profitability.

:e4e:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
0, I figure if you can't take the heat of debate, why be here?

Insofar as the ignore list, in some cases, it's about self preservation. I have far more people not on ignore as compared to those I do have on ignore.

In many cases, there are people I may disagree with on some issues, but on others they make good points so I wish to have the option to converse with them and positive rep them if they make a good point.

Also, I do enjoy the fact of knowing that a couple on my ignore lists are wasting their time and effort by lashing out in responses I will not be seeing. :D

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ignoring someone, especially if attention encourages worse behavior in them and possibly yourself, can be an very Christian thing to do.

I have two people on ignore. Both claim to be Christians. So they don't need salvific help, hopefully. The rest is about stumbling, encouraging stumbling and profitability.

:e4e:

Mark 8:36 KJV -

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Mark 8:36 KJV -

interesting

I was heading more in this direction:

Spoiler
BMlZHfBCQAApMl-.jpg

glorydaz

Insofar as the ignore list, in some cases, it's about self preservation. I have far more people not on ignore as compared to those I do have on ignore.

In many cases, there are people I may disagree with on some issues, but on others they make good points so I wish to have the option to converse with them and positive rep them if they make a good point.

Also, I do enjoy the fact of knowing that a couple on my ignore lists are wasting their time and effort by lashing out in responses I will not be seeing. :D

:listen:

I enjoy talking about people who can't see me. Take this one for instance. I get to say all kinds of things about what she writes, and I never have to listen to her excuses for why she writes what she writes.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:listen:

I enjoy talking about people who can't see me. Take this one for instance. I get to say all kinds of things about what she writes, and I never have to listen to her excuses for why she writes what she writes.
That's so...brave of you. :plain:

glorydaz

0, I figure if you can't take the heat of debate, why be here?

To expand your consideration of why someone might use an ignore function that had nothing to do with that singular consideration? :plain:

Hey, BR. I'll bet you didn't know your answer would be critiqued by the fancy pants lawyer, did ya?

Just a joke, folks, just a joke. :angel:

I figure some "singular" considerations" are far and away superior to some other "singular considerations". :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hey, BR. I'll bet you didn't know your answer would be critiqued by the fancy pants lawyer, did ya?
Is there a bottom to your intellectual greenery? :think: Well, if there's a bottom we can be sure of one thing, at some point you're going to show it to everyone.

glorydaz

:crackup:

See how she still gets to read what I say (if I manage to make it interesting enough for someone to quote)?

Yet, she boasts about having me on ignore. :rotfl:

What she actually accomplishes is keeping herself from making an even bigger fool of herself by trying to respond to me. So, the ignore feature can be a wonderful thing for someone like Rusha.

bybee

See how she still gets to read what I say (if I manage to make it interesting enough for someone to quote)?

Yet, she boasts about having me on ignore. :rotfl:

What she actually accomplishes is keeping herself from making an even bigger fool of herself by trying to respond to me. So, the ignore feature can be a wonderful thing for someone like Rusha.

There is nothing like the ignorance of a puffed up, prideful buffoon!
Working so hard to put others down. You must be quite exhausted at the of the minute.