Who has the biggest Ignore list?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I have had a couple on ignore and they were easy to beat when their main point was the seal of the meat. It was like trying to post through a filibuster. That is the only reason.

I would never ignore that much entertainment...Ahhh yes, "the seal of meat"... great stuff! :chuckle:

OCTOBER23

Well, now that you have kissed each others ......

let me ask you if you have put me on ignore.:p:p:p

Only those who have put me on ignore may answer..............................:car::car:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would never ignore that much entertainment...

That is certainly a valid point. But she got to the point where she was as bad as godrulz. I have no problem posting 20 or even 25 times a day depending on the job. But those two were off the charts.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
alwight Angel4Truth Arthur Brain CatholicCrusader chrysostom Crucible Cruciform csuguy dialm elohiym gcthomas genuineoriginal glorydaz God's Truth Gurucam Hedshaker heir Huckleberry IMJerusha jerzy JosephR journey kayaker Lon meshak musterion Nick M oatmeal ok doser resurrected Simon Baker Stuu The Berean Totton Linnet Town Heretic zoo22

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97219

:banana:

:think: you missed resodko?

Arthur Brain

146?

As a matter of disinterest this is also one of the rarest scored breaks in snooker...

As regards the topic then it kinda fits my usual break in the cue sport itself - that being 0...