Which TOL forum member is the most annoying?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Say it ain't so! :chuckle: Well, not everyone can match my irenic approach...quit eyeballin me. :mmph:

I wasn't.
haloweenpumpkin_zpsbmenxovj.gif~original

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Not Geefr :D And I am so glad you finally have an avatar with your real name on it: "Boo"!!
Had to stop and tell you and Damian how much I admire you two using snapshots as avatars. I thought I was the only one still doing that. :plain:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
My nominee?

One Ugly Christian. Just when I've decided that all creationists are easy to handle, OUC comes up with some solid and (and this is the other annoying part) documented stuff that I actually have to work to argue against.

Cognitive dissonance is most annoying.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Gee, they didn't even bother to pull off the peel!

Yep. Peeled, it doesn't really sound that bad, especially if it's a Vidalia onion.

(Barbarian experiments)

Well, it's not my favorite thing, but yellow onion with dark chocolate isn't bad at all. But then I like Serrano pepper chocolate, too. And mole sauce, which really isn't good without some chopped onion.

And people really like my chocolate chili, which doesn't taste all that chocolatey.

IMJerusha

Yep. Peeled, it doesn't really sound that bad, especially if it's a Vidalia onion.

(Barbarian experiments)

Well, it's not my favorite thing, but yellow onion with dark chocolate isn't bad at all. But then I like Serrano pepper chocolate, too. And mole sauce, which really isn't good without some chopped onion.

And people really like my chocolate chili, which doesn't taste all that chocolatey.

I think you're just hungry. LOL

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I think you're just hungry.

I am. The market had a great deal on large shrimp, and I've got fresh chilis from the garden and some zucchini, so stir-fry tonight.

And Mrs. Barbarian is working late. Rats.

But chocolate-coated onion pieces aren't bad.

IMJerusha

I am. The market had a great deal on large shrimp, and I've got fresh chilis from the garden and some zucchini, so stir-fry tonight.

And Mrs. Barbarian is working late. Rats.

But chocolate-coated onion pieces aren't bad.

Hey, set an extra plate, I'm comin' over to your house for dinner! :D

john w

Hall of Fame
You're both dishonest weasels. You should friend each other.

Luke 23:12 KJV
And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves.

Again-different cages; same dirty birds.

IMJerusha

Luke 23:12 KJV
And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves.

Again-different cages; same dirty birds.

Really? I didn't think Christians adhered to reincarnation! I'm surprised at you John!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:
Originally Posted by musterion View Post
You're both dishonest weasels. You should friend each other.

You don't know the difference between the worldliness and spiritual.

And call yourself true and saved Christian.

You are worse than non-believers.

Last edited: