Which TOL forum member is the most annoying?

Damian

Just FYI. I find many (if not most) TOL forum members to be annoying. You know who you are.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
First off, I'd like to thank all of you, for this award, and for making it necessary...

whitestone

hey lets make up a screen name so we can just let it all out of our systems without feeling like were not Christians,,,,"whitestone" he's a real idiot,,he's probably ugly,,we shouldn't have any problem hating him. He's probably just sitting around smirking or something like some dummy. He I bet When attacked by all the professional Christians would just fold up and crawl into a corner and cry like a baby,,,I think lets crucify Whitestone this week and lay off the other folks,,,,who's with me?

Thunder's Muse

hey lets make up a screen name so we can just let it all out of our systems without feeling like were not Christians,,,,"whitestone" he's a real idiot,,he's probably ugly,,we shouldn't have any problem hating him. He's probably just sitting around smirking or something like some dummy. He I bet When attacked by all the professional Christians would just fold up and crawl into a corner and cry like a baby,,,I think lets crucify Whitestone this week and lay off the other folks,,,,who's with me?

I heard much the same about that Thunder's Muse chick...what a loser....

:)

whitestone

I heard much the same about that Thunder's Muse chick...what a loser....

:)

yea but that guy whitestone he's the bottom of the trash pile,,I bet he's got pimples that start on his back and go all the way over the top of his head to the bottom of his chin,,,a real ball of ugliness,he is and when you see him he really annoys everyone sitting there trying to fit in,,I think he's #1 on the list,,,,,

Thunder's Muse

yea but that guy whitestone he's the bottom of the trash pile,,I bet he's got pimples that start on his back and go all the way over the top of his head to the bottom of his chin,,,a real ball of ugliness,he is and when you see him he really annoys everyone sitting there trying to fit in,,I think he's #1 on the list,,,,,

He sounds like someone TM would be friends with...

whitestone

He sounds like someone TM would be friends with...

I bet so too,,,They both sound the same "like the ones we would like to talk bad about on a christian forum",,,it makes you wonder if anyone else will join in or if they consider themselves immune don't you?,,,,lol but my first pick for "jerk of the year is still whitestone",,,,

john w

Hall of Fame
And I'd also like to thank the late "Ernest T. Bass," from "The Andy Griffith Show," from whom(who?) I learned the tricks of annoying people....

whitestone

I stick my tongue out and make faces at the man in the mirror in the morning when I shave,,,I wipe the fog of the tool of judgment so I can see him and tell him the truth of how I feel about him,,to his face,,,ahhh judgment is easy if you use the right tool,,,,,

Truster

Unless a man has been brought to the place where he truly despises himself then that man is still in his sin.

Arthur Brain

I would love to win this award...

Well, apart from the most boring poster award but considering how much volatile discussion would ensue in order to win either it depends on the precepts of those with the suitable standards necessary to award such...awards...

Furthermore, I've never banked in Finland and my IQ is marginally above 98. Gimme.....!

Thunder's Muse

I would love to win this award...

Well, apart from the most boring poster award but considering how much volatile discussion would ensue in order to win either it depends on the precepts of those with the suitable standards necessary to award such...awards...

Furthermore, I've never banked in Finland and my IQ is marginally above 98. Gimme.....!

I'm sorry to say, you are completely unqualified for this award. You are far too likable.

I also know your real IQ, so you're not fooling anyone.