Which TOL forum member has influenced you the most?

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are several that influence me, of that several, there are few who are more influential, and of those few there are couple that are very influential. As for the single most TOL member, there really isn't.

You tell me...

Knight
T/H
AMR
Bybee
Delmar
Totton Linnet
Bright Raven
Angel4Truth​

Subject to additional add-ons.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am humbled by those who have added me to their lists.

bybee

There are several that influence me, of that several, there are few who are more influential, and of those few there are couple that are very influential. As for the single most TOL member, there really isn't.

You tell me...

Knight
T/H
AMR
Bybee
Delmar​

Subject to additional add-ons.
Thank you my dear friend! And because of the blessings you regularly bestow on this forum I regard you to be in a class by yourself!
My spirits have been lifted so many times by the comfortable words that you have posted.:up:

Thunder's Muse

Thank you my dear friend! And because of the blessings you regularly bestow on this forum I regard you to be in a class by yourself!
My spirits have been lifted so many times by the comfortable words that you have posted.:up:

What an impact you've had on TOL, beautiful bybee :)

john w

Hall of Fame
That's it....I always wondered who he reminded me of. :thumb:

Thanks for your gracious words, Daz, and RockMan. I would have responded sooner, but I needed to spend some time polishing my Congressional Medal of Honor, Purple Heart, Bronze Star, framing my Pulitzer Prize/Nobel Peace Prize, and my "Time Magazine" frame, for being named their "Most Humble/Sensitive Man of the Year" for 2009.

SaulToPaul 2

Thanks for your gracious words, Daz, and RockMan. I would have responded sooner, but I needed to spend some time polishing my Congressional Medal of Honor, Purple Heart, Bronze Star, framing my Pulitzer Prize/Nobel Peace Prize, and my "Time Magazine" frame, for being named their "Most Humble/Sensitive Man of the Year" for 2009.

I thought you were 2nd to Alan Alda in 2009?

john w

Hall of Fame
I thought you were 2nd to Alan Alda in 2009?

Nah, that was 2008, and I was third, as Frank Burns was second. I reckon it was cuz someone told him, "For a moment there, Frank, you almost had a chin," and he held his tongue. It was a mite curious...

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Which TOL forum member has influenced you the most? Who has actually forced you to modify your worldview or change your beliefs?

That's two different questions.

I like Cruciform because he is steady like a rock. I would get frustrated answering the same questions over and over but he does it without any visible frustration, a quality I wish I had.

But someone changing my worldview or beliefs? That ain't gonna happen. God remains the same from everlasting to everlasting. It is people who change and defile themselves. I'll stick with He who never changes.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I hate making lists...I have been influenced by so many of you over the years, you all know who you are, and if you are not sure add yourself to the list. :D