Which TOL forum member has influenced you the most?

Damian

Which TOL forum member has influenced you the most? Who has actually forced you to modify your worldview or change your beliefs?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Which TOL forum member has influenced you the most?
SaulToPaul

Who has actually forced you to modify your worldview or change your beliefs?
No one. Rather, God's ambassadors instruct those who oppose themselves and God grants repentance to the acknowledging of the truth and we recover ourselves out of the snare of the devil (2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV).

bybee

Which TOL forum member has influenced you the most? Who has actually forced you to modify your worldview or change your beliefs?

When I first started on this forum I didn't really understand the import of Paul's message.
Chickenman and SaultoPaul had a great influence on my thinking. I believe I have grown in depth of understanding because of them
AND
Believe it or not, John W., Sozo and AMR have also informed my thinking.

whitestone

do you believe in water baptism?,,sprinkling or full immersion?

seems I ask this from out of nowhere,,but hey I've been ask if I were ultra,or hyper or middle acts,,,and baptism and the deeper things are usually saved till last,but I think they should be stated first,,,,:singer:

heir

TOL Subscriber
do you believe in water baptism?,,sprinkling or full immersion?
Not for us today. There is one baptism and it is by one Spirit into one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV). It is a baptism (identification) into His death (Romans 6:3-4 KJV); the one baptism of Ephesians 4:4-6 KJV. Trust the Lord for salvation believing the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and you too will be identified and sealed (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

whitestone

Not for us today. There is one baptism and it is by one Spirit into one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV). It is a baptism (identification) into His death (Romans 6:3-4 KJV); the one baptism of Ephesians 4:4-6 KJV. Trust the Lord for salvation believing the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and you too will be identified and sealed (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

not that I was arguing,,somehow I knew that and was wondering how quickly this was being taught. I applied to tc to further discuss the issue but have had no response. I will not distract from the O.P. any further I was just curious based on the list of names,,,

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
not that I was arguing,,somehow I knew that and was wondering how quickly this was being taught. I applied to ect to further discuss the issue but have had no response. I will not distract from the O.P. any further I was just curious based on the list of names,,,
Agreeing with what Paul wrote to you is what's important. See ya round :wave2:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Tetelestai.

The whole time I've been here he has encouraged me to read the teachings of John Nelson Darby.

whitestone

Nope. I hope you consider what Paul says (2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV) that you can be rooted and built up in Christ (Colossians 2:7-10 KJV, Ephesians 4:14-15 KJV).

in post#6 I said something of mine own self,,there is Ultra,Hyper,,and middle acts dispensation ,,you stated that "baptism",is not for us today which of the three believe what you said of baptism? they almost teach the same thing but only one of them teach what you said of baptism. I noticed the difference in other post made by many others here on tol as if they are exploring a new manner of thinking. If this is so that baptism is not for us today then "hyper dispensation" thinkers are who teach this,but this is one of the issues that separate the three ultra,middle,hyper acts,,,

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

True!