What makes Bob Enyart “the man” of this site?

Mystery

If adultery was a capital crime, as it should be, I seriously doubt that Bob would have ever participated in the act.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
MT 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. Not only did God give us the right, but he also gave us the commandment to do so! LK 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: It cannot be clearer than that unless you have blocked your ears against it
I'm not afraid of being judged, I am not condemned and I have been forgiven.

So .. what's stopping me promoting the death penalty again?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, after about three or four posts, this stipe, person, has decided that I am not even a Christian. He would have made a good Catholic during the Inquisition... a real heretic hunter!
I've learned from the best. I notice you didn't bother responding to my questions in that thread...

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
:thumb:

Wouldn't you agree that if it was a capital crime, and Bob was guilty, that he would support a law demanding his execution?

Of course.

He has be known to say that if only one family in the country could be held under God's criminal justice system, he'd want it to be his own.

Mystery

Of course.

He has be known to say that if only one family in the country could be held under God's criminal justice system, he'd want it to be his own.
That should put an end to all the morons on this site who are critical of his views about this subject.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That should put an end to all the morons on this site who are critical of his views about this subject.

This is ridiculous . . .

All men, including Bob and his family, are held under God's criminal justice system, and declared guilty.

That is why God sent a Savior.

To free men (hopefully including Bob and his family) from the guilt incurred for failing to perfectly obey God's criminal justice system.

Why do we need politicians and another govenmental system, to reveal God's Law; or to fix what Jesus Christ has already fixed?

Makes no sense to me . . .

Nang

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
This is ridiculous . . .

All men, including Bob and his family, are held under God's criminal justice system, and declared guilty.

To free men (hopefully including Bob and his family) from the guilt incurred for failing to perfectly obey God's criminal justice system.

Why do we need politicians and another govenmental system, to reveal God's Law; or to fix what Jesus Christ has already fixed?

Makes no sense to me . . .

Nang

You show your ignorance and inability to understand simple concepts in every single post.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You show your ignorance and inability to understand simple concepts in every single post.

This judgement on your part can only mean you are reading every single one of my posts!

Else you lie.

But if indeed you actually do read everything I post, I am quite pleased.

:D

Nang

WalkinLight

I'm not afraid of being judged, I am not condemned and I have been forgiven.

So .. what's stopping me promoting the death penalty again?

You have a lot of brothers seduced by the same evil spirit as you, who were themselves not aborted, but having escaped from the womb unharmed, now cry for the execution of the unborn. You who call for the establishment of the Enyart manifesto and the death of all sinners whom Enyart has called for the death of by execution, are all children of wrath, together; and you need to repent of your evil hypocrisy and seek the Lord to be forgiven and to be accepted in Him and to know His mercy and love and grace to all men in this day of Salvation.

Sinners are all the chosen in Christ seed, who have been elected before the world was made to be born again, in Christ, but you would take them from their embryo stage by executing them before they can come to God's time for His call on their lives, to be born into His kingdom, which time they themselves, and God alone, by His Spirit, have part in.

You, and all Enyartians, having escaped the death by execution which is called for by Enyart, are all of the same spirit as those who, having escaped death in the womb themselves, now call for death of others who are yet seed, growing in the womb.
Do you not have the ability to see your hypocrisy?
Jesus did not come to establish a government in any land such as Bob Enyart and you followers of his are calling for. You are deceived by the evil one.

WalkinLight

You show your ignorance of the love of God for the world in this day of the Gospel age, where Jesus Christ said to James and John that they did not know the spirit they were of, for asking if Jesus wanted them to call down fire from heaven on a town that did not receive Him.

Millions have been executed in so called "holy" empires and cities, Islamic nations and Communist nations for not converting to the dogma of the tyrannical leaders. Bob Enyart's dogma is tyrannical. In Iran a couple months ago they hung two young men whom they said were homosexuals, whether they were or not, I do not know, but when I saw those young men's pictures with the nooses around their necks I felt deeply grieved that the devil, who comes only to steal, kill, and destroy, had gotten someone to murder those young men before they could know about the love of Jesus Christ for them and His ability to set them free.
You should be ashamed for the hatred for souls you show by claiming they would not sin if the death penalty was installed such as Enyart calls for, for that is an absolute proven falsehood, easy to find out about for anyone who studies history.
Only when Jesus returns will it be too late for those caught in the bondages of the lusts of the flesh, eyes, and the pride of life. Even you are guilty of those three types of sins which are traps, set for all mankind to be tested by, and the categories differ, but all men are equally guilty of sin and all men are called to repent and believe the Gospel so that they may be delivered in the coming day of wrath.

Jesus Christ does not call for execution to keep men from sinning. He does call for laborers to work in His vineyard in this Church age, to labor in His harvest fields until the end of the age. One does not destroy the crop which is growing, but one plants, another waters, and God gives the increase.

Glenda

Bob has been judged according to God's righteous standard, and has judged himself. He knows exactly what he did, and how and why it was wrong. Because of what he now knows he has removed the log from his own eye. It is no longer there.
So according to your logic, a repentant murderer should judge current murderers since the repentant one has removed the log from his eye ... and a repentant child molester or rapist or ........ etc!
Interesting notion to select a forgiven sinner/criminal (since sin is breaking God's Laws and Law-breaking is criminal behaviour) to condemn someone who has simply done the same as what the forgiven one has done. Jesus told a parable about that ... try reading about the forgiven servant who refused to forgive a fellow servant!

So since Bob has repented, he has proven this by returning to his first wife or living alone rather than in adultery according to definition given by Jesus? In this way you have proof that he is repentant? I'm very happy for him to have grown in such righteousness to display the teachings of Jesus in action rather than spruke hypocritical words.

Bob's proposal has nothing to do with sin, or sinners. It's about crime, and criminals. And he would like to see these things take place, not because he hates criminals, but because he loves people. Criminals would hurt far less people, and far less people would become criminals. That is what Bob wants to see, because he loves people.

Sinners. Not criminals. And when a criminal repents of their sins, God rejoices. But they should still pay for their crimes. And death is more merciful than life in prison. For all involved. Why do you think so many prisoners commit suicide?

Again, who said anything about sinners? Huh?

Why do sinners repent? It's because they know what they have done is wrong. If it's illegal, they are more likely to realize that it's wrong. Especially if they are facing the ultimate conclusion of that wrong. Therefore they are more likely to repent. And most people are less likely to commit those acts in the first place. And even the ones that aren't crimes, it is easier for people to see the error of those as well, because the crimes are treated as such, so the gravity of those that aren't crimes is easier to recognize. But if you lessen the gravity of the worst ones, then you lessen the gravity of the lesser ones.
So people will better recognise that something is wrong if they read it is 'illegal' according to humans, rather than read scripture and find it is 'unlawful' according to God. You are all for promoting human rules over God's rules ... but again you would need to read scripture to discover that OT and Jesus had much to say about that ... seems it's easier and more important for you to digest Bob's words than God's Words.

So you think people should take more notice of a national law than they should of God's Law ... they can overlook something that God says but not overlook something their chosen 'king' says. So you can scrap all that Jesus taught about mercy and forgiveness and everything else he said and simply heed King Bob who is going to be more important than God! Wow!

So you would like to see the definition of 'sin' changed to 'crime' and have current or past sinners/criminals impose death sentence on other equal sinners/criminals and claim that is love ... since Jesus commanded we love others as ourselves and treat others as we wish to be treated (except Jesus promoted forgiveness over condemnation ... but you prefer Enyart to Jesus)

The only way to carry this out speedily would involve a nuclear weapon since the entire adult population would be on death row and babies and young children cannot fend for themselves and it would be unkind to have them slowly die of starvation etc since you don't want criminals to slowly suffer in jails ... such humanity!

When did Jesus command mercy? Who did He command mercy from?

Oh you missed that because you were reading Bob instead of Jesus ... try here to start with and maybe you can then consider reading the rest of what Jesus said!
MT 9:13 But go ye and learn what [that] meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

LK 10:37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

Jesus was addressing self-righteous religious hypocrites who thought they were more righteous than others and believed they were right with God and assumed they should be authorised to tell others what to do!!!!!!!!
They thought they had no logs in their eyes! They were wrong!

You can assume to tell us what 'Bob' says yet you could not even find a simple instance of Jesus commanding mercy!
If you get the log out of your eye maybe you could read what JESUS said for yourself instead of relying on hearing radio Bob who says opposite of Jesus!
You can quote who you like yet you avoid going directly to the source ... you quote before and after Jesus but you avoid going directly TO Jesus ...

Joh 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.
Joh 5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Joh 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?
Joh 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

Now who do you think he was talking to?
Hint ... I'm not one of the 'yes-sir' back-patting group that promotes alternatives to Jesus!

Mystery

This is ridiculous . . .

Irrelevant to the conversation.

It's not about revealing God's Law. It is not about what Jesus has "fixed". Are you claiming that you should be exempt from punishment by your local government for running a stop sign? Is Jesus going to "fix" your ticket? Should children be exempt from punishment from their parents if they lie, cheat, or steal? If a Christian commits adultery, murders, fornicates, etc., should the government just ignore it?

Here is the one I really want you to answer...

Do you think that there should be a law that protects the life of an unborn child?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
So when Enyart is guilty of adultery it is a sin that can be repented of but when others commit the same sin, he wants it to be classed as a capital punishment crime ... gotcha
Thanks for explaining his view of love
Jesus said to treat others as we wish to be treated but Bob says treat sinners differently to him and class them as criminals ... gotcha
thanks for explaining
It seems Mystery and d2i have already answered this question. If this was a law, and Bob was guilty, he would support his own execution.

And Bob also says that if these laws were to be established tomorrow, it would be wrong to make them retro-active. So if someone is guilty of adultery while it is not a crime, it would be unjust to punish them when it becomes a crime, because it was not one when they did it. And that goes for all of them, not just Bob. It would even apply to Bill Clinton.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
So according to your logic, a repentant murderer should judge current murderers since the repentant one has removed the log from his eye ... and a repentant child molester or rapist or ........ etc!
Yes.

Interesting notion to select a forgiven sinner/criminal (since sin is breaking God's Laws and Law-breaking is criminal behaviour) to condemn someone who has simply done the same as what the forgiven one has done. Jesus told a parable about that ... try reading about the forgiven servant who refused to forgive a fellow servant!
Those who repent are forgiven. Those who do not, are not. Not by God. And they should therefore not be forgiven by us. In the story you are referencing, the servant who was not forgiven was actually seeking forgiveness. He was repentant. Pay attention to the details.

So since Bob has repented, he has proven this by returning to his first wife or living alone rather than in adultery according to definition given by Jesus?
Actually, his wife left him, and did not want him back. In fact, I'm pretty sure she got remarried. And when you have been forgiven by God, you are then free to get remarried. Remember the cross?

And in case you missed it, which I'm sure you did, Bob's divorce was in regards to marital unfaithfulness. Therefore his wife and he were both free to re-marry. Even without the cross.

In this way you have proof that he is repentant? I'm very happy for him to have grown in such righteousness to display the teachings of Jesus in action rather than spruke hypocritical words.
He has stopped committing adultery.

So people will better recognise that something is wrong if they read it is 'illegal' according to humans, rather than read scripture and find it is 'unlawful' according to God. You are all for promoting human rules over God's rules ... but again you would need to read scripture to discover that OT and Jesus had much to say about that ... seems it's easier and more important for you to digest Bob's words than God's Words.
Do you have any idea how many people ignore God? Sometimes a government has to make a law for people to listen, because they would rather listen to men than to God. And they are still God's rules. Not man's. If it were up to me, and I had no regard for God's rules, I would advocate thieves getting their hands cut off, and those who support abortion, even if they never had one, would be shot in the head. Mostly for the disgusting disregard they spout about unborn children.

So you think people should take more notice of a national law than they should of God's Law ... they can overlook something that God says but not overlook something their chosen 'king' says. So you can scrap all that Jesus taught about mercy and forgiveness and everything else he said and simply heed King Bob who is going to be more important than God! Wow!
No, I don't think they should. I just think they will. Because people hate God. And Bob would not be king. You are such an idiot. And Jesus never advocated letting criminals off. He only advocated forgiving the repentant of their sins.

So you would like to see the definition of 'sin' changed to 'crime' and have current or past sinners/criminals impose death sentence on other equal sinners/criminals and claim that is love ... since Jesus commanded we love others as ourselves and treat others as we wish to be treated (except Jesus promoted forgiveness over condemnation ... but you prefer Enyart to Jesus)
I don't think lying should be a crime, unless it's perjury. I don't think lust should be a crime. I don't think worshiping other gods should be a crime. So no, I do not want to see the definition of 'sin' changed to 'crime.' Nor do I think those who are guilty of crimes should be imposing penalties on others who are. Unless they've already received their punishment, and have reformed.

And I also believe that if I were guilty of such a crime, I deserve to die. And if it was the law, I would not object to dying, if I were guilty. Just as Paul was.

The only way to carry this out speedily would involve a nuclear weapon since the entire adult population would be on death row and babies and young children cannot fend for themselves and it would be unkind to have them slowly die of starvation etc since you don't want criminals to slowly suffer in jails ... such humanity!
How stupid are you? Really? You can't be this stupid.

Oh you missed that because you were reading Bob instead of Jesus ... try here to start with and maybe you can then consider reading the rest of what Jesus said!
MT 9:13 But go ye and learn what [that] meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Sin. Not crime. What of it? He still never commanded governments to have mercy on criminals.

LK 10:37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.
Mercy on whom? Criminals? Was the mercy shown to the thieves, or their victim?

Jesus was addressing self-righteous religious hypocrites who thought they were more righteous than others and believed they were right with God and assumed they should be authorised to tell others what to do!!!!!!!!
Do I have any logs in my eye?

You can assume to tell us what 'Bob' says yet you could not even find a simple instance of Jesus commanding mercy!
I didn't say that, did I? I asked a question so that you could provide your evidence, which I knew did not exist. Not evidence that Christ ever commanded mercy for criminals. I knew that anytime Christ commanded mercy, it was not on those who were guilty of crime.

If you get the log out of your eye maybe you could read what JESUS said for yourself instead of relying on hearing radio Bob who says opposite of Jesus!
What log? And who are you to judge me? Have you removed the log from your eye first?

You can quote who you like yet you avoid going directly to the source ... you quote before and after Jesus but you avoid going directly TO Jesus ...
I quote Jesus constantly.

Matthew 7:1-5
John 7:24

Joh 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.
Joh 5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Joh 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?
Joh 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
And?

Now who do you think he was talking to?
Hint ... I'm not one of the 'yes-sir' back-patting group that promotes alternatives to Jesus!
He was talking to those who would not receive Him. What of it?

Glenda

Doing the twist with Lighthouse:

Lighthouse's question
When did Jesus command mercy? Who did He command mercy from?

Answer given to Lighthouse's question:

Lighthouse now hypocritically tells others to 'pay attention to details' ... yet Lighthouse hypocritically does not follow his own advice by paying attention to details of his own original question or the requested answer!
Lighthouse changes the basis of the original question and does the twist :)

Pay attention to the details.

Mercy on whom? Criminals? Was the mercy shown to the thieves, or their victim?

Do I have any logs in my eye?

I didn't say that, did I? I asked a question so that you could provide your evidence, which I knew did not exist. Not evidence that Christ ever commanded mercy for criminals. I knew that anytime Christ commanded mercy, it was not on those who were guilty of crime.

Yes Lighthouse, you definitely have a log or a forest in your eye. You cannot see simple clear answers to your questions and you cannot see how you lack the capacity to carry on a progressive conversation with another person in logical sequence, since you are busy back-tracking and changing the original basis of the conversation. You have now changed the question about mercy and retracted the original question and answer and superimposed it with a totally different question NOW regarding 'crime' ... which was not asked originally as proven by quoting your original question, so you kid yourself (and probably wish to kid others) that you asked a question for an answer you KNOW does not exist ... and assume to supply a twisted answer of your own to a question you never asked anyone except in your imagination ... or to a bathroom mirror.

It is true that the twist can be done alone, so since you are having a fine time making disjointed illogical twists of your own choosing, you can continue entertaining yourself by posting public questions and answers to yourself instead of doing this to a bathroom mirror.

If you would like to consider spending time reading the teachings of Jesus, instead of listening to your own twisting waffle, you will find that Jesus DID show mercy to thieves! Oh shock! Best you go read the gospels dear ... you may get some amazing surprises ... if you concentrate on what Jesus actually says and not what you want him to be saying! (there are a few instances of mercy to thieves and the gospels aren't that long and you may find some gems while seeking mercy towards thieves ... and also mercy to other criminals!) :jawdrop:

Now Lighthouse promotes changing the word 'sin' to 'crime' so that 'sinners' automatically become 'criminals' ... and then does the twist between sin and crime ... this needs to be set to really fast music coz it twists back and forth at a cracking pace! Chubby Checker eat your heart out!

Bob has been judged according to God's righteous standard, and has judged himself. He knows exactly what he did, and how and why it was wrong. Because of what he now knows he has removed the log from his own eye. It is no longer there.

Bob's proposal has nothing to do with sin, or sinners. It's about crime, and criminals. And he would like to see these things take place, not because he hates criminals, but because he loves people. Criminals would hurt far less people, and far less people would become criminals. That is what Bob wants to see, because he loves people.

Sinners. Not criminals. And when a criminal repents of their sins, God rejoices. But they should still pay for their crimes. And death is more merciful than life in prison. For all involved. Why do you think so many prisoners commit suicide?

Again, who said anything about sinners? Huh?

Why do sinners repent? It's because they know what they have done is wrong. If it's illegal, they are more likely to realize that it's wrong. Especially if they are facing the ultimate conclusion of that wrong. Therefore they are more likely to repent. And most people are less likely to commit those acts in the first place. And even the ones that aren't crimes, it is easier for people to see the error of those as well, because the crimes are treated as such, so the gravity of those that aren't crimes is easier to recognize. But if you lessen the gravity of the worst ones, then you lessen the gravity of the lesser ones.

Yes.

Those who repent are forgiven. Those who do not, are not. Not by God. And they should therefore not be forgiven by us. In the story you are referencing, the servant who was not forgiven was actually seeking forgiveness. He was repentant. Pay attention to the details.

He has stopped committing adultery.

And Jesus never advocated letting criminals off. He only advocated forgiving the repentant of their sins.

I don't think lying should be a crime, unless it's perjury. I don't think lust should be a crime. I don't think worshiping other gods should be a crime. So no, I do not want to see the definition of 'sin' changed to 'crime.' Nor do I think those who are guilty of crimes should be imposing penalties on others who are. Unless they've already received their punishment, and have reformed.

And I also believe that if I were guilty of such a crime, I deserve to die. And if it was the law, I would not object to dying, if I were guilty. Just as Paul was.

Here is the cracker comment that takes the cake ... speed the music up and spin like mad .....
If this was a law, and Bob was guilty, he would support his own execution.
And Bob also says that if these laws were to be established tomorrow, it would be wrong to make them retro-active. So if someone is guilty of adultery while it is not a crime, it would be unjust to punish them when it becomes a crime, because it was not one when they did it. And that goes for all of them, not just Bob. It would even apply to Bill Clinton.

Twisting the night away ... no, twisting the LIGHT away is more accurate!

(men preferred darkness to light because their deeds were evil)

You can dance alone Lighthouse ... you are quite a contortionist!