ECT WHAT JOHN 3:16 REALLY MEANS TO US TODAY !!

DAN P

lol, However "dodge" understands what "world" (John 3:16), "whosoever" ( John 3:16 ), and "repentance toward God "means (Acts 20:21), and I do not have to change the the context of the meaning of those words and cram them into what they do not mean to believe what I believe.

Hi and when you know explain to all that WORLD / KOMOS means The universe 168 times , or circle of the Earth or Inhabitants and ETC , ETC !!

The Greek for WHATSOEVER / PAS means , ALL 748 times , Every one , or Any or All manner and ETC, ETC any one can check the Greek text and find out !!

dan p

dodge

LOL

well since you don't know context if it bit you, your post isn't saying much

lol, care to give the context of Paul teaching on repentance which most in MAD say is not for the B.O.C. ?

Acts 20:21 testifying to Jews, and also to Greeks, repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

The bottom line is those in MAD are following other men who changed the context of scripture to invent MAD.

Lon

Now explain how salvation comes about under a COVENANT and where are the verses that explain your position ??

dan p
Try this: Ask your fellow MADists if anyone but them can be saved. The answer will likely surprise you. Ask a fellow MAD or two if they believe I am saved by my testimony. That will expedite this conversation I think.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hi and when you know explain to all that WORLD / KOMOS means The universe 168 times , or circle of the Earth or Inhabitants and ETC , ETC !!

The Greek for WHATSOEVER / PAS means , ALL 748 times , Every one , or Any or All manner and ETC, ETC any one can check the Greek text and find out !!

dan p

This definition of kosmos would include cows. Did God send His Son to save cows?

The qualifier is "whosoever believes" will never perish; (not every earthly creature!)

DAN P

This definition of kosmos would include cows. Did God send His Son to save cows?

The qualifier is "whosoever believes" will never perish; (not every earthly creature!)

Hi and your salvation message is whosoever believes and these , by you reasoning are the TERMS on how people are saved today ??

Tell me you are KIDDING ??

Your CONTEXT is wat OFF and Eph 2:8 and Rom 10:9 are to taken out of my bible ?

Explain what 1 Cor 2:14 means ??

dan p

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hi and your salvation message is whosoever believes and these , by you reasoning are the TERMS on how people are saved today ??

Justification comes by faith, alone. The Just shall live by faith. Romans 1:16-17

Tell me you are KIDDING ??

Your CONTEXT is wat OFF and Eph 2:8 and Rom 10:9 are to taken out of my bible ?

The context is not the "kosmos." The context is John 3:1-8.

Explain what 1 Cor 2:14 means ??

It means that no sinner can believe unless and until they are born again from above, by the invisible power of the Holy Spirit. John 3:1-8

And John 3:16 PROMISES that these born again souls, WILL believe unto everlasting life, only because they have been born of the Spirit of Christ. I Corinthians 2:10-16

Lon

What's your belief on salvation?
That those who put their trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and His saving work, will not be put to shame.
Romans 10:9,10,11

What's your testimony?
I was dead in trespasses in sin. Christ died and rose to save the lost. I believe I am entirely saved by God's grace alone, by faith alone. Ephesians 2:8,9,10

drbrumley

That those who put their trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and His saving work, will not be put to shame.
Romans 10:9,10,11

I was dead in trespasses in sin. Christ died and rose to save the lost. I believe I am entirely saved by God's grace alone, by faith alone. Ephesians 2:8,9,10

Wonderful, I can call you brother. And I am a mid acts dispensationalist...so why say earlier ask a mad if your saved (thinking we don't believe your saved).

Reactions: Lon

Lon

Wonderful, I can call you brother. And I am a mid acts dispensationalist...so why say earlier ask a mad if your saved (thinking we don't believe your saved).

I think you meant a question mark on your last sentence? The answer is: to expedite the conversation with Dan P. He may not believe me, but perhaps he will believe you and others who are MAD. If not, he can believe what he likes, I was just trying to get him to realize that he judging me unsaved is not because of his understanding of MAD. Some MAD, for some reason, do not believe anybody else is saved. Dan P believes unless one is dispensational, they cannot be saved. It is an odd belief but there are a lot of myopic believers on TOL. Some Calvinists believe only Calvinists are saved too. I disagree with them. He is able to save to the uttermost those who are perishing, despite any of our stupidity or intelligence. Hebrews 7:25

drbrumley

I think you meant a question mark on your last sentence? The answer is: to expedite the conversation with Dan P. He may not believe me, but perhaps he will believe you and others who are MAD. If not, he can believe what he likes, I was just trying to get him to realize that he judging me unsaved is not because of his understanding of MAD. Some MAD, for some reason, do not believe anybody else is saved. Dan P believes unless one is dispensational, they cannot be saved. It is an odd belief but there are a lot of myopic believers on TOL. Some Calvinists believe only Calvinists are saved too. I disagree with them. He is able to save to the uttermost those who are perishing, despite any of our stupidity or intelligence. Hebrews 7:25

I did mean to put a ? there.

I agree 110% with your post.

musterion

lol, care to give the context of Paul teaching on repentance which most in MAD say is not for the B.O.C. ?

Acts 20:21 testifying to Jews, and also to Greeks, repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Our problem is not with what he said. Our problem is with how people today usually define repent.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Try this: Ask your fellow MADists if anyone but them can be saved. The answer will likely surprise you. Ask a fellow MAD or two if they believe I am saved by my testimony. That will expedite this conversation I think.
Lon, you heard and believed. You decided to believe