What is the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ?

Right Divider

Body part
I don't see much hope for you.
You don't need to worry about me. But you should worry about yourself. You believe many myths.
You are not able to come to the truth.
I know the truth.
If Jesus didn't fulfill the law for us, then we are still under the law.
WRONG. We are not under the law because we are DEAD to the law by the body of Christ.
Rom 7:4-6 (AKJV/PCE)
(7:4) Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, [even] to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. (7:5) For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. (7:6) But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not [in] the oldness of the letter.
To be under the law is to be under judgment and condemnation.
The law does not apply to DEAD people.
This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? Galatians 4:21. The law demands perfection. Are you perfect? If not then you will be judged by the law and condemned. This is why Jesus fulfilled the law for us and then abolished it, Ephesians 2:15.
You're thinking of someone else and not me. I do not "desire to by under the law".
Jesus plainly taught justification by faith. Believing in someone and having faith in someone is the same thing. Jesus said, "Whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16. Jesus saves us by fulfilling the law for us and atoning for our sins. This is the "Historical Gospel". It is a past historical event that took place over 2,000 years ago. This is how we are reconciled unto God by the life, death and resurrection of Jesus.
You are confusing what Christ taught on earth where He would not even talk to gentiles and what He LATER taught Paul for us.
You seem to have an unteachable hostile Spirit.
Your discernment is terrible and your are incorrect about me.

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't need to worry about me. But you should worry about yourself. You believe many myths.

I know the truth.

WRONG. We are not under the law because we are DEAD to the law by the body of Christ.

The law does not apply to DEAD people.

You're thinking of someone else and not me. I do not "desire to by under the law".

You are confusing what Christ taught on earth where He would not even talk to gentiles and what He LATER taught Paul for us.

Your discernment is terrible and your are incorrect about me.

Robert Pate

Banned
Christians are dead to the law, because the law was crucified with Christ, Colossians 2:14. Those that are not "In Christ" will be judged by the law and condemned.

There is no condemnation for those that are "In Christ" because the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

Right Divider

Body part
The Son also came to realize that those chosen to receive the Son and the great commission would decidedly rejected his Gospel and kill the Son. Its was never a condition of forgiveness but it was an act of Love.
More rambling from someone that gets his ideas from anywhere but God's word.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
We are not competent judges of men's souls. Even Jesus took this position "And I do not judge you, for there is one who judges for me."

Chapter verse, please. Because I can't find that in scripture.

I'm still waiting, Caino. Or would you like to retract that claim?

Putting words in the mouth of Christ that He never uttered is called LYING, Caino. At worst, it's blasphemy.

Right Divider

Body part
The Son also came to realize that those chosen to receive the Son and the great commission would decidedly rejected his Gospel and kill the Son. Its was never a condition of forgiveness but it was an act of Love.
The sacrificial system that God implemented was a shadow of things to come, including the sacrifice of His own Son.

That you don't like it is irrelevant.

Go enjoy your alien fairy tales... or believe the truth contained in God's Word.

Right Divider

Body part
Christians are dead to the law, because the law was crucified with Christ, Colossians 2:14.
No, they are dead to the law because they are BURIED by their baptism INTO CHRIST.
Rom 6:3-11 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:3) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? (6:4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. (6:5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also [in the likeness] of [his] resurrection: (6:6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with [him], that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. (6:7) For he that is dead is freed from sin. (6:8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: (6:9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. (6:10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. (6:11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Those that are not "In Christ" will be judged by the law and condemned.
Absolutely... so what about "the law nailed to the cross"?
There is no condemnation for those that are "In Christ" because the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.
No, there is no condemnation by the law for those that are DEAD to the law.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Paul taught the same Gospel that Jesus taught. That we are saved and justified by faith, John 3:16.
Paul taught "Christ and him crucified"

Jesus didn't teach "Christ" to the public:

“But what about you?” Jesus asked. “Who do you say I am?”

Peter answered, “You are the Christ.”

And Jesus warned them not to tell anyone about Him.

Jesus didn't teach that he should be crucified for the sins of the world:

“Abraham is our father,” they replied.

“If you were children of Abraham,” said Jesus, “you would do the works of Abraham. But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing. You are doing the works of your father.” (the devil)

Jesus focused on salvation by faith in the Father, not salvation by death of the Son.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The sacrificial system that God implemented was a shadow of things to come, including the sacrifice of His own Son.

That you don't like it is irrelevant.

Go enjoy your alien fairy tales... or believe the truth contained in God's Word.
The sacrificial system was set up by men and a part of all evolved religions which contaminated the Original Gospel after Jesus left.

That you have to defend a conflicted theology that you aren't comfortable with is what it is.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I'm still waiting, Caino. Or would you like to retract that claim?

Putting words in the mouth of Christ that He never uttered is called LYING, Caino. At worst, it's blasphemy.
Yes, I see, I confused that quote with Jesus in the UB. Lying is a strong accusation.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
No, they are dead to the law because they are BURIED by their baptism INTO CHRIST.

Absolutely... so what about "the law nailed to the cross"?

No, there is no condemnation by the law for those that are DEAD to the law.
You appear to be overlooking our identity with Christ. Jesus was God's new Adam and our new humanity.

When Jesus lived we lived in him. Our humanity was constituted in him.

When Jesus died, we died with him, Romans 6:1-13.

When Jesus walked out of Joseph's new tomb, our new humanity walked out with him.

God now sees us as NEW CREATIONS in Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:17. No laws, rules or religion is needed. "We are complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

When Jesus died on the cross that was the end of the Old Covenant, the law and the Jewish religion, Colossians 2:14. New creations in Jesus Christ, don't need all of that religious stuff. This is why we live by faith, Romans 1:17.

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul taught "Christ and him crucified"

Jesus didn't teach "Christ" to the public:

“But what about you?” Jesus asked. “Who do you say I am?”

Peter answered, “You are the Christ.”

And Jesus warned them not to tell anyone about Him.

Jesus didn't teach that he should be crucified for the sins of the world:

“Abraham is our father,” they replied.

“If you were children of Abraham,” said Jesus, “you would do the works of Abraham. But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing. You are doing the works of your father.” (the devil)

Jesus focused on salvation by faith in the Father, not salvation by death of the Son.
Not true.

Our faith is always faith in Jesus and his Gospel.

"That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that does not honor the Son, does not honor the Father that sent him" John 5:23.

Right Divider

Body part
The sacrificial system was set up by men
Nope. God gave it to Israel.
and a part of all evolved religions which contaminated the Original Gospel after Jesus left.
Nope, It was in the scripture for thousands of years at that point.
That you have to defend a conflicted theology that you aren't comfortable with is what it is.
Nope. You are always 100% wrong (maybe even more).

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
You appear to be overlooking our identity with Christ. Jesus was God's new Adam and our new humanity.
You keep ignoring the obvious. There are many gospels and only ONE is the gospel of the grace of God.
When Jesus lived we lived in him. Our humanity was constituted in him.

When Jesus died, we died with him, Romans 6:1-13.
Only those that put their trust in Christ. But this does not change ALL of the "historical GOSPELS of Jesus Christ".
When Jesus walked out of Joseph's new tomb, our new humanity walked out with him.

God now sees us as NEW CREATIONS in Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:17. No laws, rules or religion is needed. "We are complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

When Jesus died on the cross that was the end of the Old Covenant, the law and the Jewish religion, Colossians 2:14. New creations in Jesus Christ, don't need all of that religious stuff. This is why we live by faith, Romans 1:17.
BOTH the old covenant AND the new covenant are between the same TWO parties; God and Israel.

The gospel of the kingdom did not have anything to do with the death of Christ. That is obvious from just reading the scripture. The twelve were preaching the gospel of the kingdom for YEARS and did not even know that Christ would die.
Luke 9:1-6 (AKJV/PCE)
(9:1) Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. (9:2) And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. (9:3) And he said unto them, Take nothing for [your] journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece. (9:4) And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart. (9:5) And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them. (9:6) And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.
Luke 18:31-34 (AKJV/PCE)
(18:31) ¶ Then he took [unto him] the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. (18:32) For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: (18:33) And they shall scourge [him], and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. (18:34) And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yes, I see, I confused that quote with Jesus in the UB. Lying is a strong accusation.

In other words, the UB is lying, putting words into Jesus' mouth, and you're still quoting it?

Shame on you. You need to repent.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Nope. God gave it to Israel.

Nope, It was in the scripture for thousands of years at that point.

Nope. You are always 100% wrong (maybe even more).
Religions have been trying to change God with blood sacrifices all around the world and long before the Israelites existed.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Not true.

Our faith is always faith in Jesus and his Gospel.

"That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that does not honor the Son, does not honor the Father that sent him" John 5:23.
Jesus didn't teach Paul's Gospel. He sent out evangelist to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom not "Christ and him crucified" obviously. Christ and him crucified had to come after he was crucified.

Robert Pate

Banned
You keep ignoring the obvious. There are many gospels and only ONE is the gospel of the grace of God.

Only those that put their trust in Christ. But this does not change ALL of the "historical GOSPELS of Jesus Christ".

BOTH the old covenant AND the new covenant are between the same TWO parties; God and Israel.

The gospel of the kingdom did not have anything to do with the death of Christ. That is obvious from just reading the scripture. The twelve were preaching the gospel of the kingdom for YEARS and did not even know that Christ would die.
Where is your scripture? You say things without scripture references. This is characteristic of a false teacher.

If you can't back up what you say without scripture, you should not say it.

The Old Covenant which has been abolished may have been between God and Israel, but the New Covenant is not. The New Covenant is between God and his people that are Christians. Under the New Covenant God's people are not led by laws, rules or religion, they are led by the Holy Spirit, Hebrews 8:10 also John 16:13-15. This is why Paul wrote, "The just shall live by faith" Romans 1:17. Living by laws, rules and religion is not living by faith.