What is the HiSTORICAL GOSPEL of Jesus Christ?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This scripture says GOD is the ONLY RULER, the King of kings, and the Lord of lords.

1 Timothy 6:15
which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

This scripture says that the Lamb, Jesus Christ, is the Lord of lords and the kings of kings.

Revelation 17:14
They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”
I am not certain of what you are saying.

God's Truth

God the Father is the Holy One.

Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband-- the LORD Almighty is his name-- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.

Jesus is the Holy One.

Acts 3:14 You disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked that a murderer be released to you.

God the Father is the Rock

Psalm 42:9 I say to God my Rock, "Why have you forgotten me? Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy?

Jesus is the Rock

1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

God the Father is the Redeemer

Isaiah 48:17 This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.

Jesus is the Redeemer

Galatians 3:14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

GOD the Father is our Savior

Jude 1:25 to the only God our Savior be glory,

Jesus is Savior

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

God the Father is the First and the Last

Isaiah 48:12 "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

Jesus is the First and the Last

Revelation 22:12 “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God the Father is the Holy One.

Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband-- the LORD Almighty is his name-- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.

Jesus is the Holy One.

Acts 3:14 You disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked that a murderer be released to you.

God the Father is the Rock

Psalm 42:9 I say to God my Rock, "Why have you forgotten me? Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy?

Jesus is the Rock

1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

God the Father is the Redeemer

Isaiah 48:17 This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.

Jesus is the Redeemer

Galatians 3:14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

GOD the Father is our Savior

Jude 1:25 to the only God our Savior be glory,

Jesus is Savior

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

God the Father is the First and the Last

Isaiah 48:12 "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

Jesus is the First and the Last

Revelation 22:12 “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

I do not agree with what you have said here.

God's Truth

1 Timothy 2:12

Study for yourself. Don't have a man or a woman help you. You can do it yourself. You should do it yourself that way you can take as long as you need without others being frustrated with your learning disability.
There have been women speaking to you on this site. If you think it is a sin then it is sin.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Study for yourself. Don't have a man or a woman help you. You can do it yourself. You should do it yourself that way you can take as long as you need without others being frustrated with your learning disability.
There have been women speaking to you on this site. If you think it is a sin then it is sin.
I do not have a learning disability. I am a man. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach the Torah. I would like to finish reading the TaNaK. I also accept Matthew through Revelation. It is a sin for a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man. I understand learning from one's mother or grandmother. But men need to teach men, before ever they teach women. A single man may teach women. A man may teach his wife. I am not married. Neither were Jesus or Paul. You may have shown me something, even if untrue. But your words are not mine and you told me something you wanted me to do. May you learn of God if I never can teach you, unless you are a man then who can teach a man. There are gifted teachers in the church.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

I do not have a learning disability. I am a man. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach the Torah. I would like to finish reading the TaNaK. I also accept Matthew through Revelation. It is a sin for a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man. I understand learning from one's mother or grandmother. But men need to teach men, before ever they teach women. A single man may teach women. A man may teach his wife. I am not married. Neither were Jesus or Paul. You may have shown me something, even if untrue. But your words are not mine and you told me something you wanted me to do. May you learn of God if I never can teach you, unless you are a man then who can teach a man. There are gifted teachers in the church.

Shalom.

Jacob

Just because you don't admit you have a learning disability does not mean you don't have one. You have discussed with many women on this site and when you are not able to defend your beliefs your last resort is to say you obey Paul and don't learn from women. There is something wrong with you and I am going to stay away from such a person as yourself. If you were so concerned about obeying God then you wouldn't be a hypocrite and call another man 'rabbi'. You are a dishonest person whether or not you have a learning disability.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Just because you don't admit you have a learning disability does not mean you don't have one. You have discussed with many women on this site and when you are not able to defend your beliefs your last resort is to say you obey Paul and don't learn from women. There is something wrong with you and I am going to stay away from such a person as yourself. If you were so concerned about obeying God then you wouldn't be a hypocrite and call another man 'rabbi'. You are a dishonest person whether or not you have a learning disability.

I have not been told that I have a learning disability. I do not know where you came up with that from. If you are a woman you have no business teaching men. I have been called a Rabbi without asking anyone to do so.

God's Truth

I have not been told that I have a learning disability. I do not know where you came up with that from. If you are a woman you have no business teaching men. I have been called a Rabbi without asking anyone to do so.

I think you are a troll. What idiot called you a rabbi?