What is the HiSTORICAL GOSPEL of Jesus Christ?

God's Truth

You have asked me about something not in the verse (do you believe that Jesus is God?), and I do not know where the idea that Jesus was just a man, or a good man, comes from.

Jesus is sitting on GOD's THRONE as the RULER over all but you don't want to acknowledge him as God?!

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus fulfilled the law WITH the guidelines and gave new guidelines.
Jesus teaches the law of the Spirit.
Nowhere anywhere does Jesus says we don'g have to obey anymore.
Paul says you are either working at doing wrong in life or working at doing right.
So stop saying to obey is some excluded works.

Jesus did not come up with new laws. He elevated and spiritualized the law of Moses. Its the same law that has been abolished.

"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in the ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace" Ephesians 2:15.

God's Truth

Jesus did not come up with new laws. He elevated and spiritualized the law of Moses. Its the same law that has been abolished.
God did not nail His words to the cross. You are worse than any Calvinist.

"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in the ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace" Ephesians 2:15.

And Paul says you are working at something and if you are sinning then you are working at sin.

You have no understanding because you do not obey.

God's Truth

Do you know that Jesus is at the right hand of God? I do not know where what you are saying comes from.

Revelation 3:21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Son.

Jesus' throne is the Father's throne.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Revelation 3:21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Son.

Jesus' throne is the Father's throne.

Incorrect

Zeke

Only a very small percentage of Christians know or understand the Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ. Perhaps this is why Jesus said,

"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads to life and FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT" Matthew 7:14.

Jesus and his Gospel are the narrow gate. The Gospel is the means by which we are saved and justified. There is no other way to be saved and justified. The Gospel is historical because the Gospel is a one time past historical event, this is why the Gospel can be referred to as "The Historical Gospel".

In the "Historical Gospel" Jesus comes into the world as God's new Adam. His mission is do for us that which we are not capable of doing for ourselves because we are sinners. As our substitute and representative Jesus fulfills every jot and title of God's holy law, Matthew 5:18. He does this in our name and on our behalf, just like we did it ourselves. It was his life that was lived for our justification, Romans 3:26. Jesus in our name and on our behalf has offered to God the Father a life of perfect obedience according to his holy law. Because of the perfect life of Jesus Christ we can now stand before God's Holy Court as perfect and complete in Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10.

That is only half of the "Historical Gospel". The rest of the Gospel concerns the death of Christ. God requires two things for the salvation of fallen man.

1. A life of perfect obedience according to his holy law.

2. A perfect sinless atonement for his sins and the sins of the whole world.

Jesus has victoriously met all of these demands for us, Colossians 2:15. When Jesus died on the cross all of humanity died with him. God put to death the whole human race in Jesus Christ, Romans 6:6. This is why Paul said, "I have been crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live" Galatians 2:20. When Jesus came out of Joseph's new tomb God's new humanity came out with him. This is why Paul wrote,

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things have passed away; behold all things have become new" 2 Corinthians 5:17.

God now sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. ALL THINGS have been reconciled unto God by his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20. God has reconciled us and the whole world unto himself by Jesus Christ. Because of the victorious work of Jesus Christ God can now offer salvation to all, anyone, everyone as a free gift. "The free gift of salvation came upon ALL MEN unto justification of life" Romans 5:18. So that now, "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. Calling upon the Lord is an act of faith that God honors and acknowledges, Romans 5:1.

This Gospel cancels out predestination (Calvinism) Catholicism, all religions, it is very obvious that there is no place in this Gospel for religion of any kind. Jesus has done it all and he has done it perfectly. All that is required of us is to believe and receive what God has done for us in Jesus Christ. No religion needed.

Its was Egyptian before the christian label was attached to it Robert. Alvin Boyd Kuhn wrote about the origins of the third century fable we now know as exoteric christian dogma that denies to this day the real meaning of timeless scripture, and where to find the Christ in all men, Luke 17:20-21 and that it has always been the case. The entire Christian Bible, creation legend, descent into and exodus from “Egypt,” ark and flood allegory, Israelite “history,” Hebrew prophecy and poetry, Gospels, Epistles and Revelation imagery, all are now proven to have been the transmission of ancient Egypt’s scrolls and papyri into the hands of later generations which knew neither their true origin nor their fathomless meaning. Long after Egypt’s voice, expressed through the inscribed hieroglyphics, was hushed in silence, the perpetuated relics of Hamitic wisdom, with their cryptic message utterly lost, were brought forth and presented to the world by parties of ignorant zealots as a new body of truth. The only new thing about it was the pitiable exegesis that inspired and accompanied the re- issuance. But the sheer fact that even amid the murks of ignorance and superstition the mere ghost, shell, husk and shadow of Egypt’s wisdom inspired religious piety to extremes of faith and zealotry is singular attestation of its original power and majesty. Only by ac- knowledging and regaining its parenthood in that sublime pagan source will Christianity rise at last to its true nobility and splendor.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God the Father's names are Deliverer, Redeemer, Savior, Rock, First and Last, King of kings, Lord of lords.

Those are Jesus' names too.

Yet Jesus' name is not also God?

I do not agree with you. I do not agree with what you have said here.

God's Truth

I do not agree with you. I do not agree with what you have said here.

This scripture says GOD is the ONLY RULER, the King of kings, and the Lord of lords.

1 Timothy 6:15
which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

This scripture says that the Lamb, Jesus Christ, is the Lord of lords and the kings of kings.

Revelation 17:14
They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”