What is the HiSTORICAL GOSPEL of Jesus Christ?

Robert Pate

Banned
You said earlier that Jesus taught the old and that what Jesus said was abolished!!!

The just shall live by faith because they have the laws Jesus preached WRITTEN ON THEIR HEART.

Tell me how you can love God and your neighbor if you are not obeying the new law that says do not murder, do not even hate or get angry? Tell me how you are obeying the new law that says don't commit adultery, do not even look at another woman with lust?

Tell me how?

You have no idea of what salvation by grace through faith is about.

I am not under any laws or rules, nor do I live by laws and rules. I don't need to be told how to live. The Holy Spirit teaches me and keeps me from sin, not laws and rules. Do you really need to be told what you should not do? This is why Paul said that the law is not for the righteous man. If you need the law then maybe you are one of these, 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

God's Truth

You have no idea of what salvation by grace through faith is about.

I am not under any laws or rules, nor do I live by laws and rules. I don't need to be told how to live. The Holy Spirit teaches me and keeps me from sin, not laws and rules. Do you really need to be told what you should not do? This is why Paul said that the law is not for the righteous man. If you need the law then maybe you are one of these, 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

Paul is under the law of Christ. You say you are not under any law. You don't imitate Paul, and you claim his writings are worthless and you don't need them.

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul is under the law of Christ. You say you are not under any law. You don't imitate Paul, and you claim his writings are worthless and you don't need them.

Under the law of Christ means to be "In Christ". All that are "In Christ" God sees as perfect and complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10

You are not there, instead you are trying to reform your flesh by the works of the law. You have not entered into his rest, Hebrews 4:10.

God's Truth

Under the law of Christ means to be "In Christ". All that are "In Christ" God sees as perfect and complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10

You are not there, instead you are trying to reform your flesh by the works of the law. You have not entered into his rest, Hebrews 4:10.

You are distorting the truth. Jesus came and gave teachings, which are guidelines for the new law. There is no such thing as nothing to obey.

We are transformed by obeying Jesus' teachings.

Do you not know how many things and how many times Paul tells us to obey?

Robert Pate

Banned
You are distorting the truth. Jesus came and gave teachings, which are guidelines for the new law. There is no such thing as nothing to obey.

We are transformed by obeying Jesus' teachings.

Do you not know how many things and how many times Paul tells us to obey?

The law will not save you, nor will the law transform you. What the law is going to do for you is damn you to hell. The law demands perfection, you don't have it to offer.

God's Truth

The law will not save you, nor will the law transform you. What the law is going to do for you is damn you to hell. The law demands perfection, you don't have it to offer.

There is a new law and if you don't obey, you will not be saved.

1 Corinthians 5:13
God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you."

Robert Pate

Banned
There is a new law and if you don't obey, you will not be saved.

1 Corinthians 5:13
God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you."

Jesus in your name and on your behalf fulfilled the law for you, Matthew 5:18.

But you want to do it yourself.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, the old covenant's guidelines are nailed to the cross.

Read more carefully.

The Old Covenant was the law and the Jewish religion, Hebrews 8:6-13. Both have been abolished by Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:14. Observing the law is like feeding a dead horse.

God's Truth

The Old Covenant was the law and the Jewish religion, Hebrews 8:6-13. Both have been abolished by Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:14. Observing the law is like feeding a dead horse.

Read more carefully. God wiped out the ordinances that were against us. That is about where one worked at cleaning themselves, and the put to death part where one is separated from God and put to death.

Notice that the scripture you gave says it is a new covenant? Covenants have rules and guidelines, even the new one.

Robert Pate

Banned
Read more carefully. God wiped out the ordinances that were against us. That is about where one worked at cleaning themselves, and the put to death part where one is separated from God and put to death.

Notice that the scripture you gave says it is a new covenant? Covenants have rules and guidelines, even the new one.

There are no laws or rules in the New Covenant. Where there are laws and rules there is judgment and condemnation, Hebrews 8:12.