ECT What gospel was Paul saved under?

heir

TOL Subscriber
there can be only one

:)

There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
There is one Body, but there is more than one church in the Bible. LA would have us to believe it;s all the same church, all the same gospel, all the same doctrine, on and on

:vomit:

heir

TOL Subscriber
there can be only one

:)

There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
It began with Paul, but like the Catholics, LA would like it to have begun with Peter.

Are you Catholic too?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
There is one Body, but there is more than one church in the Bible. LA would have us to believe it;s all the same church, all the same gospel, all the same doctrine, on and on

:vomit:

You simply insist on defying the Holy Scriptures . . .

SaulToPaul 2

More than one church in the Bible

I wonder what is so appalling about God having at least 3 churches in the Bible, each with a different inheritance, and each with a different purpose?

If God sees fit to fill the heavens with one church, the earth with another church, and the City with yet another, what is it to us?

Who are we, that we can withstand God? Why should I correct God and make them all one?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I wonder what is so appalling about God having at least 3 churches in the Bible, each with a different inheritance, and each with a different purpose?

If God sees fit to fill the heavens with one church, the earth with another church, and the City with yet another, what is it to us?

Who are we, that we can withstand God? Why should I correct God and make them all one?

It is appalling, because it is not true.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Well, we can't.
I personally think there is the Body of Christ, under the dispensation of Grace, which is the church, and the Jews under the Law. Each inherits what God has ordained.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Then you presume God's promise to the Jews is unfulfilled in days to come?

I believe the earthly land promises to the Jews was literally fulfilled in the days of Joshua, and that the spiritual promises (to both Jews and Gentiles) of a heavenly Kingdom were fulfilled in Jesus Christ.

All was finished on the cross . . .

When the last soul is saved by His grace, the end will come; this earth will be destroyed with fire; Judgement Day will manifest destinies, Satan and all wicked men will be cast into hell; the new heavens and new earth will be brought forth and Christ and His church will inherit the glory of this kingdom, and live as One, forever and ever. I Corinthians 15:20-28

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Reiterated in Ezekiel. But you don't believe them. Why?

Ezekiel is to be read figuratively as prophecy of Christ's Incarnation, and heavenly Kingdom.

According to the similar hermeneutics evidenced as proper interpretation of the Book of Revelation.